We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Space walk 1 & 2. Greetings all! Pleasure to be here. Options

Subliminal Bliss
#1 Posted : 4/11/2019 5:12:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Twisted Evil
Only a little experienced with the spice. Followed through with Gordo Tek and learned a lot from the experience. Made a few mistakes but initial pull, after accidentally letting evap, got me enough to test the atmosphere a few times. Then I think I did something to the mix and only have been getting a bunch of little crystal lumps since. Bad me.. Wasn't certain if I could fix the batch or just let it go?! But ready to move on.

About to start 2nd round of MHRB and looking forward to getting a decent amount this time around. I'm interested in learning the ins and outs of many subjects. I'm also an avid mushroom hunter over the past 9 months after learning difference in many and determining edible ones. Can't wait until able to start finding them again.

Hope to gain knowledge so that I'm better informed. Seems we have some here who have that and share it. I like that. It's good to see people helping others so mistakes aren't made and safe practices are followed. Looking forward to some good conversations!

Also I'm vegan as of approx 10 years ago. I do slip up and consume dairy (cheese) every now and then but even that I'm tired of and will likely quit doing, only from restaurants. Trying to lead a pure life. I find the closer I get to that the better I feel overall. When I slip up and cheat on something then it's noticeable and I feel it's affect on me. Haven't drank any alcohol since mid December 2018. That's another recent change. I realized that alcohol wasn't doing anything for me. It was easy to quit. I feel that living a balanced life helps. Balanced with regards to healthy relationships, healthy exercise, healthy diet, healthy time to ones-self, healthy family time, and time with nature to maintain a feeling of being grounded.

...more...
I decided to do an edit to describe my first two experiences in spice. It was like nothing ever before in my life. First time I had to get used to my new pipe, Eclipse Vape, since never used as of yet. So I was all prepared in bed and relaxed but when lighting I never got any vape. So I was disappointed and walking down my stairs and saw some liquid in it so tested to see if that'd vape and it did. Needless to say I had to sit on my couch due to it taking affect good. I was still aware of surroundings but they were very distorted and somewhat cartoon like. Textures were completely different than normal. So I debated on going back to bed since my mind was trying to process everything and I became a little confused on what to do. I did go back to bed and did the 2nd round. Then I went much deeper. I mostly lost my body after fighting not to. But I remembered to relax and know all will be alright which somewhat helped. It's easier said than done. I was scared and frightened, like death. I did a lot of research but nothing could prepare for that experience. At first was seeing something while fighting with my ego and fighting the spice still. I tried talking but just would say strange sounds and couldn't speak words properly. Beautiful came to mind during this difficult time so it was sensory overload of many different feelings and thoughts. Then I laughed at myself for trying to talk and attempted to do another vape but my lighter appeared to die, even though had plenty of fuel, and I was not able to take the third hit. I relaxed and started seeing some patterns but fear still held me. Everything went dark in this other reality. Something was close. I told myself.. but I want to see more. Then darkness became shades of green with many fractal patterns all around. It was beautiful but still I know I was holding back and uncomfortable. I tried enjoying it and partially love it while also uncertain. Not much else remembered and then body came back and I reflected on the experience in-depth and felt it was magical.

2nd experience. Got home from work just after midnight. Noticed more in my vape from the night before but figured it's not much so I'll see how it affects me. Did everything left in the tube and it hit quick. It surprised me completely this time. I tried finishing it the night before and wasn't allowed to, it seemed. Was there a reason for this, I asked myself?! I didn't expect that much to be in there and I made it to the couch, laid down, and went out. This time just a fleeting moment of being scared and I relaxed and told myself "it's alright" just before losing body. Wonderful colorful fractal patterns with little faces in each one. All were smiling back at me and moving. They were everywhere. Not much else remember from that area. Then a tunnel which winded like a snake and somewhat looked like a snake turned inside out. It kept going on and on like a wormhole. But never went further than that and experience ended. It was much better than the first since the fear was only for a short time in the beginning before losing my body.

I could say more about lessons which I brought back from the experiences but I'll leave it at that for now. Both happen about a week ago. Might see if can get through the wormhole this weekend. I'll see how I feel. Also will have roommate there with me, meditate before hand, and be completely relaxed prior to testing liftoff. We'll see..

Peace and best wishes! Razz

Happy traveling!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

TGO
#2 Posted : 4/12/2019 6:54:18 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Hi, Welcome to the Nexus!

Thank you for sharing your experiences and congrats on the extractions. It sounds like you've had an interesting time so far and I'm sure there is much more to come! I don't know if you already figured out how to add pictures to your post so forgive me if you heard this somewhere already:

To attach pics to new posts, click on "attach files to this post?" checkbox at the bottom of the post, near Preview, Edit, Cancel, and then push post. It will take you to a new menu with options to upload files. Upload and you are all set!

If you want to attach a photo to a post you already made, at the top right of that post there are buttons that say Delete, Quote, Edit, Attach. Click attach and it takes you right to the upload page.

Anyway, it is nice to meet you. See you around!

New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Subliminal Bliss
#3 Posted : 4/14/2019 6:21:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey TGO!

Appreciate the comment! I'm sure any experience in that other reality is interesting. Maybe try again later today.

See ya around!

Subliminal Bliss attached the following image(s):
20190411_120002.jpg (2,242kb) downloaded 15 time(s).