We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Essay - plus does LSD and DMT unlock the full power of the mind Options

Harmony ♥
#1 Posted : 4/10/2019 12:29:28 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello pelican burger, it's nice to meet you, and thanks for sharing some of yourself with us. Smile I am new here too so my welcome only means so much but I enjoyed your introduction and just had a few things to say in response....

First of all, regardless of the psychedelic in question, I feel that your characterization of your "bad trips" is quite relevant to the entire concept in general, which I tend to, softly, question. There is always a reason that a trip is "bad" and consequently always something to take away from the experience about how to avoid such an experience in the future, which carries not only into future trips but also into sober life. One of the reasons I have truly fallen in love with these substances, it almost seems like they can do no wrong sometimes, though I assuredly try not to sell them that way to the uninitiated nor try to imply that it is not possible to have a bad time on them without any truly meaningful lessons to be learned.

Second, I've also always considered myself to be a highly creative and curious person and consider the way that psychedelics and other similar substances further enhance these capacities of my brain to be one of my personal favorite things about them for both recreational and therapeutic purposes. They really are incredible tools beyond compare in this way. I have only gotten to smoke DMT maybe around twenty times so far and not in many years, I've come a long way since then and am very much looking forward to seeing what this incredible molecule has to show me in my next time around with it. Fortunately it has just found me again after all this time and I intend to return to it soon!

And third, I don't believe that there is anything meaningless about any drug trip. Every hallucination or altered thought can be logically explained if you simply understand the neurological mechanisms underlying it, and they always relate in some way to the content contained within your mind and therefore carry some sort of relevant information with respect to what can be gleaned from what is known about the drug. Every trip is a learning experience, and many are far more than that when you really start to understand how to work your experiences in way that you cannot do until you first understand how it is that they work.

Thanks again for posting, I look forward to hearing more of your thoughts and experiences. Smile

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

nemesis423a
#2 Posted : 5/22/2019 5:23:29 PM
I don't believe in things that can't be mathematical checked, even when i can't understand if the maths are correct.

Punto muy importante allí. Las personas deben saber que no es imposible obtener un viaje malo / aterrador, pero también deben saber que la mayoría de los viajes desbloquearán sus pensamientos y su alma / conciencia de una manera que no pueden hacer por sí mismos.

Donde estoy ahora mismo, los psicodélicos (todos ellos) son delicatessen muy exóticos, por lo que son o demasiado caros si los encuentras o no existen en absoluto. Tuve que empezar a construir fuentes y reunir información para estudiarlas por mí mismo. Tengo meses buscando mhrb, ya que digo que su información es inexistente o está mal difundida, me temo que si la compro en línea terminará en algún tipo de lista relacionada con las drogas o algo así. (Si tiene alguna información sobre ese tema, como información sobre alguien que la haya comprado antes sin problemas o con un bypass legal, hágamelo saber, gracias). Las fuentes locales de mhrb también serán excelentes, hasta el momento no puedo encontrarlas, pero sé por una fuente de confianza que aquí tenemos Mimosa Hostilis and y Acacia Acuminata.

Buscando fuentes fiables de plantas de especias y tenemos, tenemos muchos, pero en República Dominicana la información está encerrada en literatura técnica y científica difícil de leer (al menos para míPleased pero tan persistente es la gota con la roca que termina por romperla, al igual que yo, he alcanzado al menos 2 plantas comunes aquí, una tiene dmt (Anadenanthera Peregrina) y se puede oler y la semilla de una flor (Morning Glory) se puede masticar o usar un tek para obtener LSA.

Tengo mucho que hacer, mucho estudio, investigación, elaboración, prueba, nuevamente investigación, elaboración, prueba, para poder compartir las buenas experiencias y conocimientos que he obtenido aquí.

English
Very important point there. People must know that it's not impossible to get a bad/scary trip, but also have to known that most trips will unlock your thoughts and soul/conscience in ways they can't do by themself.

Where im right now, psychedelics (all of them) are very exotics delicatessens things so they are or way too expensive if you find them or not exist at all. i had to start building sources and gather information to study them by myself. I have months looking for mhrb, as i say information its inexistent or poorly disseminated, i fear that if i buy it online will end in some type of drug related list or something like that. (if you have any info on that theme such as info on someone that have buyed it before without problems or legal bypass let me know, thanks.) local sources of mhrb will be great too, so far i can't find them, but i know by a trust source that in here we have Mimosa Hostilis and and Acacia Acuminata.

Searching for reliable spice plant sources and we have, we have lots, but in Dominican Republic the information is locked in technical and scientific literature hard to read (at least for me) but so persistent is the droplet with the rock that it end breaking it, as i do, i have reached at least 2 plants common in here, one have dmt (Anadenanthera Peregrina) and can be sniffed and the seed of a flower (Morning Glory) can be chewed or use a tek to get LSA.

Have much to do, much study, research, craft, test, again research, craft, test, so i can share the good experiences and knowledge i have obtained here.