We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Autonomy, personal space and kitchen chemestry: a report. Options

a clockwork mimosa
#1 Posted : 4/5/2019 10:59:30 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Good day.

This is my introduction. Thank you for taking your time reading it. As you are about to see, the use and preparation of psychoactive substances is held in high regard for me, for it helps in many ways and it is very therapeutic, in the broad sense. For the sake of simplicity, i will separate this essay into 4 parts, being them: I) a briefing about my personal life II) why autonomy and personal space? III) concerns about kitchen chemestry. The fourth, or rather frist part, is the one you are just reading now Big grin

I) A briefing about my personal life.
I am currently a young adult who graduated from college 3 years ago. I am from Brazil, and after a year on Ketamin, i learned to love my place. After a while i forcefuly decided to quit K due to social contingencies, however, i am very grateful to it and all the help it was. The whole experience was rather revealing for me. You see... before it i would be atracted to other people that used pretty much any sort of drug. What i didnt know at the time is that i wanted them to make me feel as i thought they do. Add to this the fact i am a relationship kind of person and you have someone who would use the partner left and right for something that should be my duty. After ketamin helped me with that, i got in a marriage i am so proud of Love . Its been about an year and it already feels like a looong way.

II) Why autonomy and personal space?
After my learning experience with ketamin, i was able admit to my self that this private space the trips provided me where most important for myself, but also the whole preparation of it. I came to be found of the whole process not only as a mean to supply, but also to control it (the substance itself, for the trip i take a rather passive stance). In past times here in the region where i live, when farms were a humble family business, the parents would guide their offspring to do hardwork not only as a means to survive, but also as a somewhat rite of passage: "here is what you need to do; you are getting older and are becoming progressively responsable for your future, and eventualy of ours (the parents) too". This were different times, were work = food and a roof. Now it may not be so simple anymore. Each one must find their own meaning or the lack of it, and however happy i am with my work, i needed more. Maybe something for compensate past problems. Some people ask rethorically "how much is enough?" well... having a confortable life, ethics on my career and being able to quietly brew my "friends" is. I never used DMT crystals, it is basically non existent where i live and i didn't care to go for it. When i learned you can refine it yourself and that mimosa h. is very common and cheap around here, i felt in love with it almost like a charm. It checked every box i needed.

III) Concerns about kitchen chemestry.
Ive been doing kitchen chemestry since my young age. Cooking, making soaps from scratch, candles, silicon molds among other artisan crafts. So i feel confortable with it. Dearest grandparents knew very well my potential to seting things on fire when i was a kid Very happy. Now onto the serious stuff. I've been lurking the extraction teks in this forun for a long time, and so decided to join for a few reasons, one of them being double cheking and making questions about some chems. You see, names vary from USA to Brazil and i am no chemist myself, so i need external help. Also, i love learning from veteran psychonauts and sharing my trips. I also like to teach what i know when possible and tripsitting closer friends.

So by all means, i would like intereaction with other people on the matter, specially in this beggining stage since i am physically alone on this endeavour.

Again, thanks for stopping by and please dont mind any spelling mistakesPleased

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Harmony ♥
#2 Posted : 4/11/2019 6:12:49 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey a clockwork mimosa, thanks for introducing and telling us some about yourself. Smile

I tried to get into ketamine a long time ago but was only ever able to find it and get some for myself once, even though I knew plenty of people who had it at any given time. It was a nice experience but I did it all at once and while already on a psychedelic so it's hard to take much specifically about ketamine away from it. I did eventually get to use a couple other arylcyclohexylamines which were also nice and interesting and seemed to have some therapeutic potential, but I also only got to use those a handful of times. Eventually I lost interest in the class despite their effects due to the many growing concerns of organ damages such as bladder problems, which I've known people to suffer from personally after only modest amounts of usage. I still think their subjective effects are very interesting and can be useful but they haven't been worth the potential physical risks for me enough to keep me going back now.

I am glad that you were able to get something out of your ketamine use however, and congratulations on coming this far! While not having that much experience with these dissociatives, I certainly relate to some of what you say about how these experiences allow us to observe ourselves more detached and rationally, how they break us free of the patterns of the traditions handed down through the generations that came before us, and about how all I really need is comfortable and easygoing life with the freedom to explore these things that I like to explore, which people who are still stuck in these old ways or in these addictive behavioral loops often don't seem to understand. They think these substances and ways of thinking only self-perpetuate down an endless cycle of dissatisfaction, ironically missing the fact that these substances are really the only things that don't work like that and are the things that actually can satisfy you instead. It would be amusing if it didn't facilitate or contribute to so much suffering on a daily basis the whole world over. I also very much enjoy sharing my experiences and helping to teach others about these things in the hopes of overcoming this.

That's about all I have to say for now, but thanks again for sharing part of yourself with us. Smile