We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Q21Q21 Uber-fast/easy A/B *NO LYE/HIGH YIELD* extraction log. Options

q21q21
#1 Posted : 12/24/2009 8:31:34 PM

SWIM

EDIT: THIS IS THE ORIGINAL EXTRACTION LOG, not the final tek.
The final tek can be found here

SWIM felt it would be nice for SWIY to read his short backstory to appreciate how excited SWIM is about this new-but-many-aspects-borrowed-TEK!

Special thanks to:
amor_fati for his work with lime which changed this tek from good to GREAT!
69ron for his san pedro tek which taught SWIM the power of lime!
Everyone who ever replied to SWIM's posts!!!!

Sap story start:

SWIM has spent the last few months trying to get a good yield of pure white spice.

He started out with A/B w/ lye + naptha and got .1-.2% at was long and a lot of work and not too worth it. (at least at that yield)

He swapped to STB w/ lye + naptha and got .2-.3% SWIM was happy that he could get a better yield with less steps, but he was wondering how people get up to and >1%

SWIM then purchased some xylene because that meant he could change his tek to remove not only heating the lye bark goo.
(Shaking a 60 C gallon glass jar is not that fun, haha)

Although SWIM did try evaporating the xylene it didn't work to quickly. Still gooey after 4 days in summer!

SWIM then spent way too much time making a STB - A/B combo including salting out the freebase then re-freebasing.

The tek was decent. It was a lot of work and yielded .4-.6% But it was pretty dirty most of the time. If the spice was the color of egg-yolks it was a good pull.

Then SWIM started extracting san-pedro and got very interested in LIME.

He read about some TEKs involving lime with MHRB and found they all seemed like much more work than a typical Lye STB and many were made to produce gooey acetates or involved extra steps to non-smokable fumurates.

SWIM felt that he could use this powerful substance to extract freebase DMT and in the end he was suprised just how easy it was!

SWIM started with STB lime and though the yields were decent (.7%) the lime had to sit for over 2 days before a full yield was produced.

Then SWIM came upon "amor_fati's Nontoxic Approach to the Extraction of DMT" and stole the first step and OH MY HAMBERGERS!!! It worked and here is the first test log:

For those of you who don't like stories start here
|
|
\/

"XTRACTION LOG:

Took 30g mhrb and added 50ml heated vinegar.

Put in hot water bath and stirred for ~30-40 min.

Added 50g lime and 36ml water to correct consistancy.

After ~20min pulled off ~20-25ml naptha which after 2 hours in the freezer yielded 75mg pure white spice!!!

After 1 hour (still in hot water bath) added another 25-35 ml naptha. Yielded 45mg

Bear in mind there was probably 5-10mg on left over in each after scraping.

After 1 more hour added ~30-40ml naptha. 65mg

1-2 hours later 60ish ml naptha added and stirred very thouroughly while in bath.

first container = 62mg, second 15mg

SWIM pulled some more naptha in the same manner this morning (+13 hours) and it looks to have 5-10mg left. IE: The other pulls got 98% of it!"

if you add that up plus SWIM give a low estimate of 5mg of freebase residue on the extraction containers. that is 272mg pulled within 4 hours and precipitates for 8 hours.

.277g / 30g = .923% SWIM's highest yield yet, In only 4 hours!

All crystal white!

Here is the 4th pull:

All of the pulls looked like that.

And the jars with residue.

SWIM is about to start a 200g extraction as soon as he goes to the dollar store to get some bowls.

Also, SWIM will try a limonene pull to get the jungle off afte the N-N is gone

Will update!
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

ismokecrystals
#2 Posted : 12/24/2009 8:52:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

freeze precip or evaporation for the naptha?

Crystalito
#3 Posted : 12/25/2009 12:51:31 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Judging by this :

Quote:
After ~20min pulled off ~20-25ml naptha which after 2 hours in the freezer yielded 75mg pure white spice!!!

i think all the material yielded was by freeze precipitation,but the OP didnt mention it in the further steps propably thinking that it goes without saying. I dont think napha could evaporate within the timelimit presented, nor that the result would look so clear.

amor_fati
#4 Posted : 12/25/2009 1:04:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

Great work! SWIM loves the idea of being able to go straight from bark to smokable product in such a short amount of time, but unfortunately he doesn't like naphtha and heptane's too pricey for anything other than rextal (not that it's all that much less toxic than naphtha anyway); he generally uses acetone, and the most effective way to use it is in conversion from DMT fumarate.

SWIM's certain that many will find great use in this method.

jamie
#5 Posted : 12/25/2009 1:18:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

looks good I will have to try this soon one I finish pulling some more jimjam spice.
Long live the unwoke.

amor_fati
#6 Posted : 12/25/2009 8:12:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

Eventually, I'll get around to a wiki writeup of this, but feel free to do so yourself, if you like.

q21q21
#7 Posted : 12/25/2009 9:27:20 AM

SWIM

amor_fati wrote:
Eventually, I'll get around to a wiki writeup of this, but feel free to do so yourself, if you like.

SWIM will do it once the tek is more exact, thanks though
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

maxzar100
#8 Posted : 3/31/2010 4:58:19 AM

Earth Child

Is it ok to soak the MHRB in vinegar for a few days? My car is broken and I wont be able to drive and get naptha for a few days, so I want to soak it for extra time?
The events that maxzar100 describes are only hypothetical, and never actually took place. maxzar100 has no link whatsoever to any illegal substance.

Quote:
Salvia, the metamorphosis of reality. -Mz

q21q21
#9 Posted : 3/31/2010 6:21:40 AM

SWIM

maxzar100 wrote:
Is it ok to soak the MHRB in vinegar for a few days? My car is broken and I wont be able to drive and get naptha for a few days, so I want to soak it for extra time?

most likely, if the pure alkaloids can sit in a vinegar tincture then the bark should be fine in vinegar.

Shpongle
#10 Posted : 8/22/2010 9:25:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

NASA is going to try and pull the jungle and N-N and will bring an update with conclusions
A great deal of meditation is required

Fear the Journey not the cops

FunFUnFUN

Tropical
#11 Posted : 8/29/2010 11:25:48 AM
DMT-Nexus member

thats exciting!!

can you help understand this:

""After ~20min pulled off ~20-25ml naptha which after 2 hours in the freezer yielded 75mg pure white spice!!!

After 1 hour (still in hot water bath) added another 25-35 ml naptha. Yielded 45mg""

swiy put the bark in teh vinegar and heated. then added some lime/water. after that swim gets confused. naptha added while everything is being heated, or the vinegar/mix is taken off added to sit for 2 hours then naptha taken out and put in freezer?

q21q21
#12 Posted : 8/29/2010 2:49:37 PM

SWIM

Tropical wrote:
thats exciting!!

can you help understand this:

""After ~20min pulled off ~20-25ml naptha which after 2 hours in the freezer yielded 75mg pure white spice!!!

After 1 hour (still in hot water bath) added another 25-35 ml naptha. Yielded 45mg""

swiy put the bark in teh vinegar and heated. then added some lime/water. after that swim gets confused. naptha added while everything is being heated, or the vinegar/mix is taken off added to sit for 2 hours then naptha taken out and put in freezer?

This is the very first tests which lead the the now close-to-complete teks which can be found in my signature.

↓↓↓↓ read the tek and it should answer your questions.

Tropical
#13 Posted : 8/30/2010 6:01:19 AM
DMT-Nexus member

wow, ok swim tried this out, but not with mimosa...totally ghetto using zippo fluid and not careful at all. not all the lighter fluid was recovered jsut poured what was fast an easy into a bowl and put in fridge over night....pure white crystals! damn this way works fairly well if swim could pull it off totally wasted while watching a movie with crappy materials.

good on ya bro....hats off.