We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Probability of Orgasm Options

theAlkēmist
#1 Posted : 3/28/2019 8:20:58 PM

Alchemist

Probability of Orgasm = Velocity of Fingerbanging x πr(Dick^EtOH)
“The art of alchemy is like a psycho-spiritual multi-vitamin and mineral elixir secreted by the cosmic mind to help heal the collective madness that has infected our world.”

“If the prima materia contains poison, then the more virulent the poison, the more powerful are its potential healing qualities. Accomplished alchemists are able to transmute the poison into a healing nectar.“

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Nydex
#2 Posted : 3/28/2019 10:27:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Unfortunately I've found out the hard way that in my particular case the "(Dick^EtOH)" part of the equation is like division by zero - it just doesn't work... Big grin
TRUST

LET GO

BE OPEN

theAlkēmist
#3 Posted : 3/28/2019 10:33:59 PM

Alchemist

LOL
“The art of alchemy is like a psycho-spiritual multi-vitamin and mineral elixir secreted by the cosmic mind to help heal the collective madness that has infected our world.”

“If the prima materia contains poison, then the more virulent the poison, the more powerful are its potential healing qualities. Accomplished alchemists are able to transmute the poison into a healing nectar.“

Th Entity
#4 Posted : 3/29/2019 5:02:23 AM

I can't think of anything important or deep to add here, excuse me!

This thread is very deep, and wet.
Slippery topic
Interesting
Laughing