We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
kinda new Options

newsoul73
#1 Posted : 3/22/2019 12:27:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hello everyone,i will start by saying my typing sucks sorry bout that. i have been a user of psychedelics for at least 25 years(i am 46), but only in the past ten years have i realized the real potential in psychedelics. especially since i have done dmt. i have done it a total of 4 times and i broke thru every time. the first 3 times it was white and this last time it was kind of yellow, but massively potent. i did a 20 gram hit and literally went strait to the most intensity i have ever felt, but i really have a hard time piecing this one together. anyway i am pretty sure there are ways to get better hits. also if anyone could explain to me why i feel like i am getting massive information while im on it but can bring hardly anything back. this has somehow really put me on a mission my brain just wont leave alone.....?????

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

DmnStr8
#2 Posted : 3/23/2019 2:07:33 AM

Come what may

Try incorporating harmalas. Make some changa. This can slow the experience down a bit. The transitions are smoother, more time to acclimate,explore and bring back a little more from the experience. I highly recommend trying it to compare to freebase DMT.

Welcome to the Nexus!
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

Humanoidone
#3 Posted : 3/24/2019 1:20:16 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Your experience of not being able to "bring back" the information is very common with DMT. This was best recorded during rick strassman's research on DMT. He noted that in the beginning his subjects could remember most of what happened, but when they started reaching the upper limits of dosing the subjects reported having very intense experiences but could not remember/describe or Bring back the information they got during the experiences. One hypothesis is that DMT plays a part in making up your dream state when you sleep and that there is a function in your brain that tries to protect you from the insanity that is your dream state by blocking most of those memories. The hypothesis is that this function is also activated when taking DMT. Much like the high dose reports from the strassman research dreams are very hard to remember even after just a few minutes of waking.

I also agree with adding harmalas, slowing down the experience should help with retaining information.

Hope this helped!