We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Wondering about premixed capsules... Options

Bumber
#1 Posted : 12/22/2009 12:00:47 PM
Bumber

I was wondering if you could mix up your stuff and store it in capsules for later use? The stuff we were talking about using was freebase dmt and cold water extracted rue powder. Mix them both one dose at a time and cap them together in on cap. I didnt know if it being a freebase would react with the extract or not, and if so what would happen you think?

The rue extract, as per lable, is a mix of harmala harmaline and THH in 100mg caps. 100mg would produce wavy trails and 200mg would produce 'freeze frame' or glitchy trails. So we were thinking do 100mg per cap for starters.

As for the freebase dmt, no way to weigh it so we thought just use what a smoking breakthrough dose would be and go from there. Any thoughts on that? The caps would be stored for perhaps a week to 10days, kinda important to store this way which is why I asked...if thats an issue will have to store seperate I suppose. They will be opened and mixed in a cup of OJ or grapefruit juice, can use a squirt of limon/lime juice if its considered 'needed'...was wondering if the GF juice would be more acidic than OJ thus not needed the limon/lime?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

psychosisdoses
#2 Posted : 12/22/2009 12:05:40 PM

Derek

the best way to take freebase is to dissolve in lemon juice WITH the harmalas and take that like a shot
(be sure to hold a chaser Mad)

however itd be desirable to convert the freebase to furmate it works MUCH better for oral dosing
in which case then you could preload caps with maoi and furmate and just poke a hole in it before you take it

as far as storing in caps sure that would work
"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~
‹maxzar100› YOU are like acid
‹mattimus› dosesdosingdoses

Bumber
#3 Posted : 12/22/2009 12:20:54 PM
Bumber

im sure i wrote it all confusing, i do that...Laughing but I was saying both dmt/maoi would be in the same pill then opened and mixed in the juice, together, all at the same time...then drank. Cant really convert to fumarate, dont have source for fumaric acid...

just didnt know if the freebase would take on anything from the maoi or something...Im guessing you mean storing the mixed freebase will work? aswell as the fumarate, if one were to make it, seeing as its stable Wink

edit...unless you understood and are saying lemon juice is best, if so my bad Cool

psychosisdoses
#4 Posted : 12/22/2009 1:44:02 PM

Derek

Bumber wrote:
but I was saying both dmt/maoi would be in the same pill then opened and mixed in the juice, together, all at the same time...then drank.

thats fine

Bumber wrote:

Im guessing you mean storing the mixed freebase will work? aswell as the fumarate, if one were to make it, seeing as its stable Wink

yes

Bumber wrote:

edit...unless you understood and are saying lemon juice is best, if so my bad Cool

yes lemon juice is best

"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~
‹maxzar100› YOU are like acid
‹mattimus› dosesdosingdoses