We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Assuming the space people know.. Options

dankh
#1 Posted : 12/22/2009 12:17:06 AM

MRJ

Assume you were a species capable of dimensional travel, or at the very least interstellar travel.
Assume also that this ability came from several thousands of years of development technologically. Economics and spirituality are NOT assumed to exist on your world, though they might.

Do not assume your species endured the same trials and tribulations that us humans have endured on account of our vices.

Now assume you've been here, to Earth. You've been coming here for a while, actually, and you see what's going on globally.. famine, war, toxic chemicals in the earth's water and soil.

My questions are these:

Why would you opt to keep your presence or visitation unknown?

Why would you opt to not to teach another species how to become victorious over their trivial matters?

Is there any point, including global annihilation, that you would intervene? What are the possible opinions an advanced civilization would have on us and our future? And would that position be a prerogative of your species acting alone or in diplomatic agreements?
In most cases, the furthest you have to go for help is the nearest human being.

DMT: The Spirit Molecule a film by Mitch Schultz
@Facebook @Twitter @YouTube

The creator; shattered diamond eyes and serpent veins of light.

Quote:
I'm scared to death that I'm living a life not worth dying for.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Acolyte
#2 Posted : 12/22/2009 2:23:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

These are excellent questions. I find simple, systematic logic provides great insights.

We may assume any alien civilization visiting Earth to be very old. If they were our age, then we'd be visiting other civilizations (we are not).

Because they are old, we may assume they are wise. They are wise not because they are old, but because they have BECOME old. They have opted to use (either by trail and error, or foresight) sustainable and ethical practices within their culture that have allowed Them to thrive and address adaptive problems. Short sighted and destructively unethical practices don't last long.

dankh wrote:
Why would you opt to not to teach another species how to become victorious over their trivial matters?

What if you hooked up a toddler to a fancy robotic contraption that would let him walk like a mech warrior? Yes this is awesome i know, but over the next few months the toddler would never fully develop.
We must walk our own paths by ourselves; outside help will immediately end our development and make us a deformed, gangly species.

dankh wrote:
Why would you opt to keep your presence or visitation unknown?

They must work at the pace of our cultures ability to understand. The military intelligence community, because of all their "threat assessment" technology, will understand Their presence MUCH faster than an elementary school teacher working full time in the city with arts and crafts. Thus the Intelligence community must be managed first and more directly.
The rest of the culture will catch on much more slowly, and thus, must be logically dealt with more gradually to avoid destructive culture shock.

dankh wrote:
Is there any point, including global annihilation, that you would intervene?

Yes. In fact I speculatively think they've been very gently guiding us all along!

A) http://en.wikipedia.org/.../Toba_catastrophe_theory

B) Perhaps keeping Hitler alive for a world-wide fascist purge?
Had the war ended with Hitler's death, the feceist regime may not have ended and thus setting up a tremendously destabilizing THREE-WAY Cold War? Their ethics may not always line up directly with ours, but must necessarily take a species-wide approach)

C) The Discovery of LSD is the best showcase of how i think They work:

"But the compound [LSD] did not seem to be of further pharmacological interest and work on LSD then fell into abeyance for a number of years.
As I had a strange feeling that it would be worthwhile to carry out more profound studies with this compound, I prepared a fresh quantity of LSD five years later, in 1943. In the course of this work an accidental observation led me to carry out a planned self-experiment with this compound."
(A Galactic Supper Power playing it's subtle hand?)

D) UFOs & Nukes
http://www.darkstar1.co.uk/ufosandnukes.html
http://www.ufoevidence.o...news/newstext.asp?id=367
http://www.ufoevidence.org/topics/nuclear.htm

They are here because perhaps a black hole at the center of a galaxy, although cool, is only so interesting for so long. The grand drama of the development of a species is forever full of potential surprises and clever new tricks worth watching.

Today with the internet, the truth (or what little we know if it) is available everywhere, for anyone willing to look: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dggKEJe4gmQ

neat-o!

a.
?

ms_manic_minxx
#3 Posted : 12/22/2009 2:29:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

If *I* were an alien Laughing (does "star child" count?)...

Part of the problem is, some things HAVE to be learned experientially.

One of my most shocking realizations is that, in a sense, and shortly put, the entire external world is a reflection of my consciousness. Sure, someone could have TOLD ME THAT, and tried to TEACH me that (I think Aya hammered away at that one for months before I got it, carrier waves are clever things!)... but some vague intellectual approximation would have been meaningless. It's through experience and self-discovery that we learn...

So, unfortunately, as much as maybe some charming aliens would love to step in and give us a hand, maybe they can't. Maybe they've already gone through it, and understand the only real way for us to learn is through ourselves.

And, maybe, some of them think whispering little hints of guidance to the more sensitive ones is a great idea... WHO KNOWS!

I certainly don't ever remember being an alien. Right now. Very happy
Some things will come easy, some will be a test

jamie
#4 Posted : 12/22/2009 2:53:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I once consumed ungoldly ammounts of cocoa at night before going to sleep and this is what transpired..

I was taken up into an alien spacecraft..I dont remember getting into it, but just being inside of it going through space..I was taken to another galaxy. It did not feel at all like a dream..it all felt VERY real.

There was another being on the ship with me..human like but not from earth..and not threatening at all. He showed me other star systems and explained to me that something big is going to happen to us and them..some sort of dimensional convergence..

This convergence was going to bring us together again for the first time in thousands of years..they are our ancient brothers and sisters..some event way back in the past split up the dimensions and cut us off from them..but they contact us through shamanic visions and dreams. Their culture has progressed in ways we cannot even concieve of since the split..they never lost their shamanic technologies and instead developed them when our modern world abandoned them..

When the dimensional rift comes back together their technologies will be our technologies as well, for they are are brothers and sisters and care deeply about us and wish us to join them. Eventually we will become galatic citizens with them and our earth, like theirs will be a garden of eden..our culture will change is ways most people wouldnt believe after this event..life will never be the same. Money the way we see it will be a thing of the past, social and political status wont be worth too much..not in the way it is now anyway.

When I woke up I was blown away..

Funny, mckenna gave a talk once where he described something similar from a trip of his..but he went into much more detail about this whole demi-urge thing and how this event happened at the time of the christ and all this other weird stuff..

I have had strange encounters similar to that my entire life. When I was a kid I had "imaginary" freinds that to me were quite real and I would expect them every night..I probabily would have felt something was odd if they had not been there one night..feels like it went on for years.
Long live the unwoke.

Phlux-
#5 Posted : 12/27/2009 7:16:26 AM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

time to ingest an ungodly amount of cacao - i love it so damn much anyway.
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

Espiridion
#6 Posted : 12/27/2009 5:06:55 PM

--who.??..ME??--

Excellent questions. Excellent answers.

Acolyte, will you be my new best friend? Seriously, as I was answering the questions in my head I then read your answers and you eloquently distilled my vague thoughts into coherency. I agree completely with you. We must also remember that evolution is an ongoing process. It is easy to take for granted that this snapshot of that multi-million year process is the pinnacle. We have a LONG way to go as a species. I believe we have crawled out of our infancy, yes. But I don't think we have made it out of puberty quite yet.
If I were an alien species and had no Prime Directive such as Starfleet imposes, then my interference/help would be like a parent with a toddler. Keep the drano locked away, cover all the power outlets, etc.

However, it looks as though our species has snuck past the locked doors and found the plutonium, so....

I know it is easy for someone to look at our technology and think, "No way we thought of THAT, it MUST be aliens giving us technology, VELCRO is just TOO COOL!!"

But I believe, as a creative thinker and pragmatist, that we have had no nudging from anyone. Lets remember that we have been modifying and carving our species through natural selection for 65 million years. Many human-esque species have died out. Most recently the neanderthal, homo sapiens won out due to a lower larynx, allowing for vowel sounds and therefore more complicated speech possibilities. The other guys just couldn't yell "Run!! Its a sabre tooth!!!

Natural selection is a bitch of a test to pass.

So, perhaps we are cattle on a big round ranch and they come and snack on us when they are in town. Maybe they helped us move those 70 ton rocks down in Mexico near the Temple del Sol(Cant remember, exactly) and put up the statues on Easter island..

I just hope I live long enough to find out.

When I was a kid I saw a small flying vehicle about the size of a SUV come over a tree line and do a 180 and vanish over the trees again. I saw it one time and still know of nothing that could move that way. I can't say it was 'alien' because smoke was coming from it. But DAMN it was fast. A 180? HOW? Dunno.

Fun read, thanks.

J
Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung

ms_manic_minxx
#7 Posted : 12/27/2009 6:07:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
So, perhaps we are cattle on a big round ranch and they come and snack on us when they are in town. Maybe they helped us move those 70 ton rocks down in Mexico near the Temple del Sol(Cant remember, exactly) and put up the statues on Easter island..

I laughed so hard. Smile

Sometimes the day after ceremony, loading up on Cacao takes me back to very deep states...
Some things will come easy, some will be a test

joebono
#8 Posted : 12/27/2009 6:13:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I don't think that any of these plants can intervene in any global or meaningful way. Think about the Native Americans in both North and South America who have generations of experience and intimate relationships with psychedelic plants. Peyote, ayahuasca, mushrooms, LSA seeds and so on did nothing to save or curtail the genocide of the inhabitants of the new world. I would think if these plants had any sort of power it would somehow protected its adherents and practitioners. Instead the natives were wiped out in a wholesale slaughter with swords and germs. Whole cultures and languages and peoples were completely disappeared and the whatever benefits the plants visited upon the natives did not preserve their lives.

antrocles
#9 Posted : 12/27/2009 7:59:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

REALLY fascinating thread!!! acolyte, jason, fe...deep, thought-provoking responses.....THIS is why the nexus is the best place on the interweb! Smile

i have had so many alien interactions over the past year....in the past week, however, i was shown POWERFUL dream-like visions of a race of humanoid beings FAR evolved beyond us...yet emphathetic to our current state. i was aboard a great craft...i saw myself standing from behind.. i was pure sinew and muscle..as if my skin had been removed...yet it was not only NOT grotesque, but beautiful beyond words. i was a warrior....in the service of a beautiful race of beings. peaceful beings.

my "warrior-ness" didn't imply that i/we were going to war of any kind....but that we were warriors who faced many dimensions and many forms of consciousness without fear. that we were all a part of every plane of existence. we were warriors against fear of the unknown. the "unknown", as it turned out, was (to grotesquely simplify it), God.

the work that we are doing in imbibing the pure consciousness "link-ups" available through certain plants is part of a "great awakening". at this point i feel 100% in my heart that once all fear, trepidation and "self" is removed and one can "jack-in" free of distractions, these "aliens" are straight-up WAITING to begin a dialogue. i seriously believe that there is a definite, unequivocal correlation between plant entheogens and other conscious intelligence.

it's funny...after watching AVATAR so many times now....i'm starting to feel kind of like that's what's happening on some level when i work with DMT. i leave this world to go work in that world, am brought back when i've been shown what i need to learn....or when my "already almost full" cup is topped off. my work THERE is to be filled as much as i can. my work HERE is to empty myself as much as i can....

...and when I was a kid, i was "read" by a extremely powerful mystic who told me that i was from a race of people descended from a constellation called the Pleiades.....he told me that we were powerful people and that we were here to bring about a new age when the time came... i was about 17 at the time....22 years ago...

can't help but feel that the "time" is coming soon....

L&G!!
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

۩
#10 Posted : 12/27/2009 8:05:34 PM

holy fuck that is incredible antrocles I thank you for being an emissary and bringing us your vision

Observant
#11 Posted : 12/27/2009 8:21:01 PM

Nothing Stops The Void

In a Dallas Observer article discussing indigo children, a reporter recorded the following interaction between a man who worked with indigo children, and a purported indigo child:

"Are you an indigo?" he asked Dusk. The boy looked at him shyly and nodded. "I'm an avatar," Dusk said. "I can recognize the four elements of earth, wind, water and fire. The next avatar won't come for 100 years." The man seemed impressed.[5]
Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

All Hypnotizing Hypnotizes Hypnotizing

antrocles
#12 Posted : 12/28/2009 10:10:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I AM ONE WHO IS IN SERVICE OF ALL AWAKENING BEINGS. I AM A WARRIOR AGAINST FEAR AND IT'S ALLIES. THERE IS A WORLD BEYOND THIS ONE...IF YOU WANT TO MAKE IT OVERLY SIMPLE. YOU CAN ONLY ENTER IT FULLY ONCE YOU HAVE SHED ALL CONNECTION TO THE DENSITY...NO ATTACHMENTS. NO DESIRES. NO FEAR. AN EMPTY CUP TO BE FILLED...

there is so much to share with you all... i am still partly there now....

report coming...

much love and gratitude!!!
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

jamie
#13 Posted : 12/28/2009 11:31:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I can understand what you saying antrocles..

I once ate a whole lot of mushrooms alone late at night in the dark and got floored..I passed out into some half conscious state and 3 female beings of light came to me and sang to me about what role I was to play in this lifetime..it has to do with language and mythology and the shedding of old linguistic traditions that tie us down and hold us back..old preconcieved notions that carry on from one generation to another through the medium of learned language..

It's hard to explain but I really do believe that I experienced something that screamed truth that night..
Long live the unwoke.