We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Thujone (Wormwood/Absinthe) + Spice = Crazy Options

q21q21
#1 Posted : 12/21/2009 10:45:40 PM

SWIM

SWIM just tested about 9-12 mg of his pure white spice he made in 3 hours. (only .05% yield in the 3 hours though)

SWIM is confused why people like pure white, it is super harsh....

Anyway SWIM did a bioessay on about 5-8mg of thujone extraced from wormwood.

Holy crap this is exactly what SWIM wrote while coming down:

"Holy fuck.
I just took maybe 9-12mg of the spice and i didn't finish the pipe because it was so harsh.

This was so completely different than any other trip

There were 2 "elves" one with a beard and one girl and they were rolling around dancing and going ape shit to the music. SO FAST!

The smoke was so fucking harsh, I could not finish it.

Anyway the spice was 3 hour lime-naptha spice. Shit man

OF course I think that what could have made it so intense is the thujone I took earlier. HOly shitmonkeys."

SWIM extracted the pure thujone via heated naptha, it was super easy. Just a non-polar extraction and evaporation.

SWIM has yet to try it with alcohol, he was thinking about doing it tonight.

Anyway the trip was really cool because the DMT still had the body and mind high of 10mg, IE: feeling that you are high, nowhere near ego death.

But the visuals are CRAZY FAST, clearer and less cartoony.

SWIM is going to post a detailed thread about his new spice tek and wormwood extraction once they have been tested full but he just wanted to mention that thujone potentiates DMT!
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Observant
#2 Posted : 12/21/2009 10:58:55 PM

Nothing Stops The Void

Intersting . Was the Thujone Smoked ?
http://www.thujone.info/thujone-absinthe-20.html
Also be careful
Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

All Hypnotizing Hypnotizes Hypnotizing

ohayoco
#3 Posted : 12/21/2009 11:09:32 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Interesting! Dreamer has smoked wormwood extract, wonderful for watching a play or just going for a walk (after calculating dose carefully), it puts him in a very philosophical mood. I'd be interested to hear more about how it affects the trip qualitatively- is it better, worse, or just different?
Thoughts on safety for this combo would be helpful, too. Smile
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

۩
#4 Posted : 12/21/2009 11:10:37 PM

White sage is a far superior source for Thujone.

ohayoco
#5 Posted : 12/21/2009 11:12:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yes I'm told it's a lot more palatable and stronger, haven't got round to trying it yet.
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

Observant
#6 Posted : 12/21/2009 11:45:30 PM

Nothing Stops The Void

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salvia_apiana
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artemisia_tridentata

Do both Sages contain Thujone ?
Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

ohayoco
#7 Posted : 12/22/2009 12:10:34 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I was told to just smoke common sage, the normal cooking one.

That second one you posted says toxic, so better to avoid that one, no?

q21q21
#8 Posted : 12/22/2009 12:27:50 AM

SWIM

He took it orally, 5-8mg dissolved in canola oil, it dosen't work orally unless dissolved, at least not for SWIM.

SWIM is also aware it is very dangerous at high doses. He is very careful.

SWIM jsut bought a 1lb of wormwood and that is so much he will have far too much to consider buying any sage.
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

Observant
#9 Posted : 12/22/2009 1:42:43 AM

Nothing Stops The Void

How much hot naphta would you use for 50g Artemisia Absinthum ?
Is the Thujone extract dry ? How long did the naphta evaporate ?
I wonder if its even possible that no traces of naphta remain in this wormwood extract .
Maybe its better to stay food save here (like with ethanol) Confused

Espiridion
#10 Posted : 12/22/2009 1:57:35 AM

--who.??..ME??--

.You mention it made you feel philosophical. This is my great interest in it. From what I have read from erowid, absinthe really seems to bring out the poets-soul. All accounts are philosophical and flowery. As far as I am concerned, the amount of brain-damage I inflicted upon myself in the dark time, absinthe would be a worthy sacrifice.

Synergizing thujone and spice sounds like a path I will find myself on in the close future.

Having just found salvia, I am learning the benefits of plant ally's and their spice-induced crash course wisdom. DMT just seems to blend well with SO MANY other entheogens.

Good idea! Thanks for the report and the inspiration.

Namaste,

J
Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung

۩
#11 Posted : 12/22/2009 2:00:30 AM

The spice seems to really respond positively to just a crumb of white sage in your bowl or spliff!
Same way smoking caapi leaves are EXTREMELY effective.

I smoke white sage when I've been drinking lots of beer. Very nice.

Observant
#12 Posted : 12/22/2009 2:16:45 AM

Nothing Stops The Void

Interesting thing with the Beer and White Sage , House .
Does it reduce the alcohol effects ?

:idea: I might Infuse a mix of Salvia Officinalis and Salvia Apiana with Salvinorin A

... and very likely some Harmine (; - I'm gonna call it The Green Fairy

۩
#13 Posted : 12/22/2009 2:26:03 AM

If you're ever too drunk just smoke WHITE sage, it allows you to experience what it's like to be really drunk without the ill effects. I don't know how it works, but it does in the same way absinthe does. Smells SO good.

q21q21
#14 Posted : 12/22/2009 3:25:12 AM

SWIM

Observant wrote:
How much hot naphta would you use for 50g Artemisia Absinthum ?
Is the Thujone extract dry ? How long did the naphta evaporate ?
I wonder if its even possible that no traces of naphta remain in this wormwood extract .
Maybe its better to stay food save here (like with ethanol) Confused

All SWIM did was put the 50g wormwood in a plastic bottle which filled it 3/4 up and filled it up so the hot naptha was 1-2 cm above the wormwood.

It was shaken 3 times over the first hour and then sat for a day.

When it was ready to be decanted SWIM first put the bottle in a hot water bath to make sure there was the most solubility.
Plus SWIM later found out that Thujone is much more viscous at low temperatures so SWIM assumes it helped in that respect too.

The green naptha was put through a coffee filter quite easily and into a baking pan.

SWIM then put the pan over a pot with water and put it on medium high heat, a double boiler sort of.

As dangerous as it might seem, SWIM has never had a fire using his method and it is very fast. Also he makes sure to put the fan on high and window open.

After the naptha looks gone SWIM usually leaves it for 5 extra minutes just to make sure.

The result is a taffy-like green goo that is quite sticky.
SWIM believes it is upwards of 50% thujone...but that is just speculation from a slightly different end product from a more diffcult and SWIM now thinks un-neccesary extraction.

A dose to feel the effects for SWIM is 5-10mg though he;s only tried it twice. But he took ~12mg without dissolving it and got no effects.

The effects alone are pretty mild. Slight tracers, sedation and brightened colors. SWIM also gets a little sinus pressure or slight headaches.
The dose to potentiate other substances may be much lower.

But the yield is very high. SWIM got 15 doses from 50g and was left a lot on the pan. He dissolved it in oil and gel capped it because thujone is quite bitter.

jamie
#15 Posted : 12/22/2009 5:01:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

۩ wrote:
If you're ever too drunk just smoke WHITE sage, it allows you to experience what it's like to be really drunk without the ill effects. I don't know how it works, but it does in the same way absinthe does. Smells SO good.

The thujone in the sage blocks GABA and increases dopamine/seratonin activity, which leads to more neuro-electric activity..sort of the opposite of alcohol..which is a depressant..

So it sort of cancels out some of the depressant effects of the alcohol and instead stimulates the neuronal activity..it has been found that ethanol is less toxic at high doses when present in absynth becasue of this synergy.
Long live the unwoke.

q21q21
#16 Posted : 12/22/2009 5:29:22 AM

SWIM

SWIM thinks he'll try some thujone w/ liquor tomorrow. Today he was busy testing the rate at which lime freebases MHRB, ha.