We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV1234NEXT
PanoraMIX HBWR Extract Options

The Traveler
#21 Posted : 1/9/2010 1:40:13 AM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

69ron wrote:
panoramix wrote:
whel pips i whas doing a experiment on some lsa seeds and found it very intresting this what i did

i toke 100 seeds and did 4 defats until naptha came off clean.
than i did 2 h2o extractions eath for about 12 hours i combind the 2 extractions.
i filtert it 5 times to make very clean.

next what i did is, made a base saltion with h2o and some sodium carbonate. and ad it slowly to de extractions until the color changed, than i put the extraction in the frezzer and last it steant for 3 hourse.
then when i got it out of the feezer th color whas cheanst agean an thare ware some crasht out particals. on the bothem. i set it all in the frige ceap it cool. after a day there was a lot of particals crasht out.

what te do
i wil filter it all out and let it dry maby even clean it some more.

i ceap everting u to date

greeder pano

My guess is that the crystals that crashed out are not LSA. LSA is very water soluble, even as a freebase base alkaloid. I would be amazed if it actually was LSA.

Can it be the sodium carbonate that crashed out then?

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

69ron
#22 Posted : 1/9/2010 1:56:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sodium carbonate crashing out? That's possible if too much was added.

My guess is that it's an alkaloid other than LSA. It could be LSH. LSH is much less water soluble than LSA is.

If it's LSH, that would be fantastic.

LSA has an XLogP3 of 1.6

LSH has an XLogP3 of 1.9, meaning it's less water soluble.

I wish I had the solubility data for both, but I don't. From what I read, it's very hard to extract LSA in an A/B because it's so water soluble. I don't know anything about the solubility of LSH other than it's XLogP3.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

69ron
#23 Posted : 1/9/2010 2:00:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Maybe it is LSA, and what I read is wrong.

Can someone verify this? If the crystals are actually LSA or even LSH, that would be fantastic.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

obliguhl
#24 Posted : 1/9/2010 9:52:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

What about dissolving the powder in rum, to use as a sublingual tincture? I've read somewhere that sublingual use is possible, so this seems like a feassible way to create a standardized LSH tincture.

panoramix
#25 Posted : 1/9/2010 4:52:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

whel i dryed the chrasht out particals and its a brouwn powder. there ar no xtals present so i do nt know wat it is.

i wil wash it agean and see what hapents

greeder pano
Panoramix, the honorable druid. With his golden knife he cuts his herbs, with which he prepares his famous magic potion.

And he knows many other secret recipe,,,

panoramix
#26 Posted : 1/9/2010 7:45:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

btw 69ron

Quote:
LSA has an XLogP3 of 1.6

how do you calc the XLogP3.
i ink this wil b very handy to know.

thenkx
greeder pano
Panoramix, the honorable druid. With his golden knife he cuts his herbs, with which he prepares his famous magic potion.

69ron
#27 Posted : 1/9/2010 11:56:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

panoramix wrote:
btw 69ron

Quote:
LSA has an XLogP3 of 1.6

how do you calc the XLogP3.
i ink this wil b very handy to know.

thenkx
greeder pano

It's very complicated. I just look up the chemical on PubChem. They have pretty much every chemical there is.

Here's LSH on PubChem:

http://pubchem.ncbi.nlm....id=710792&loc=es_rss

Here's LSA:

http://pubchem.ncbi.nlm....sid=11352&loc=es_rss

Here's DMT:

http://pubchem.ncbi.nlm....=49983960&loc=es_rss

panoramix
#28 Posted : 1/18/2010 1:10:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

for dosing the LSA 69ron wrote

Quote:
69ron wrote:
Yes, it's VERY POTENT. You should dilute it before using it. You should use no more than 5% of that yellow residue for your first try.

Let’s do the math.

You used 100 HBWR seeds. Each seed weighs about 105 mg. So you used about 10.5 grams of seeds. HBWR contains about 0.136% alkaloids. So from 10.5 grams, that’s about 14.28 mg of alkaloids.

So, you should have something like 14 mg of alkaloids in that yellow residue. That’s a very small amount of alkaloids, but enough to make you seriously sick, maybe even kill you. I’ve never heard of someone taking 100 potent HBWR seeds before.

Consider that many people find 10 seeds to be a near overdose. 10 seeds would contain only 1.4 mg of alkaloids. That’s a very tiny amount. SWIM gets very decent effects from as little as 3 seeds. That’s only about 0.42 mg!

The fact is that the extract is more potent than LSA is alone. No one knows exactly why, or which alkaloid is the main active alkaloid. The potency of a pure alkaloid mix from these seeds is very close to the potency of LSD. An active dose can actually fit on blotter paper! Your yellow residue isn’t pure alkaloids, but it’s still very potent. Be careful using it.

I advise that you dissolve your residue in drinkable alcohol and divide that into 20 doses. Don’t take more than 1 dose for your first try. Everyone is affected different. For some people (like SWIM), 1 dose will be very strong. Others will need 2-3 doses. SWIM would not want to take 2 doses. That would be a near overdose for SWIM.

mumbles
#29 Posted : 2/2/2010 5:02:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Would alcohol or water make for a more stable (as in storage) solution?

narmz
#30 Posted : 2/3/2010 9:07:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

could heptane be used in place of naptha?
Everything I post is made up fiction. SWIM represents a character who is not based in or on reality.

panoramix
#31 Posted : 2/3/2010 10:10:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
Would alcohol or water make for a more stable (as in storage) solution?

yes alcehole wil make it easy for storige.

Quote:
could heptane be used in place of naptha?

yes i use haptane my self Smile

greeder pano

GreenD
#32 Posted : 2/4/2010 5:12:11 AM
DMT-Nexus member

When will you attempt a test?

Test on your cat of course Smile

panoramix
#33 Posted : 2/4/2010 6:00:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

GreenD wrote:
When will you attempt a test?

Test on your cat of course Smile

swim trips on LSA verry oftan

Very happy

greeder pano

GodsCreat0r
#34 Posted : 2/12/2010 2:54:00 PM

SWIM

I have a question , This is about lsa extraction but not hbwr.
Im asking about the Morning Glory (Ipomoea violacea)

If you have tried the alcahol extraction on them?
I dont think they have any nausea so there might not be a need to defat.

I came across some find on erowid : http://www.erowid.org/pl..._glory_extraction1.shtml

It seemed pretty interesting , also if som1 can answer with a percentage of the lsa/lsh in hbwr and mg(iv).

VisualDistortion
#35 Posted : 2/13/2010 1:08:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:
panoramix wrote:
whel pips i whas doing a experiment on some lsa seeds and found it very intresting this what i did

than i did 2 h2o extractions eath for about 12 hours i combind the 2 extractions.

next what i did is, made a base saltion with h2o and some sodium carbonate. and ad it slowly to de extractions until the color changed, than i put the extraction in the frezzer and last it steant for 3 hourse.
then when i got it out of the feezer th color whas cheanst agean an thare ware some crasht out particals. on the bothem. i set it all in the frige ceap it cool. after a day there was a lot of particals crasht out.

what te do

greeder pano

My guess is that the crystals that crashed out are not LSA. LSA is very water soluble, even as a freebase alkaloid. I would be amazed if it actually was LSA.

Freebased LSA will crush out of a basic solution. There is a certain forum around the interweb's that has a huge thread going that is about making "lysergicrackrocks" as they call them. The basis for the extraction is the fact that LSA slowly crash out of water.
You lock the door, and throw away the key

There's someone in my head but it's not me

panoramix
#36 Posted : 2/22/2010 2:31:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

aa thenkx for this i wil take a dig around Very happy

greeder pano

69ron
#37 Posted : 2/22/2010 8:08:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

VisualDistortion wrote:
69ron wrote:
panoramix wrote:

what te do

greeder pano

My guess is that the crystals that crashed out are not LSA. LSA is very water soluble, even as a freebase alkaloid. I would be amazed if it actually was LSA.

Freebased LSA will crush out of a basic solution. There is a certain forum around the interweb's that has a huge thread going that is about making "lysergicrackrocks" as they call them. The basis for the extraction is the fact that LSA slowly crash out of water.

So was it tested and found it was actually LSA and not LSH? LSH is more likely to crash out than LSA is. Freebase LSA is very water soluble (but in basic solution, I’m not so sure). Also LSA is a sedative. If the end result was very sedating and lethargic, for sure it was LSA. But if it was stimulating and psychedelic, it was LSH most likely.

Observant
#38 Posted : 2/22/2010 8:11:17 PM

Nothing Stops The Void

VisualDistortion wrote:

"Its so good to hear it ! " Wink

edit: So we could possibly aid the crashing out from solution by adding acetaldehyde to the water ... Wut?
Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

All Hypnotizing Hypnotizes Hypnotizing

glasseyed
#39 Posted : 5/26/2010 11:37:44 AM

Arthur

Im confused about the use of vodka or everclear, for liquid do you leave it as a tincture or do you evap it
i originally thought tincture but the tek said something about until solids form?
I is someone else

Phantastica
#40 Posted : 7/22/2010 2:04:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Can someone answer this simple question:
i will be doing this extraction on 50 seeds. this tek says to do 10 naptha pulls for acetone/IPA on 250 seeds. So since i'm doing the extraction on only 50 seeds, would 3 naptha pulls be enough to remove the nauseating chemicals? if not, then how many should i do?(running low on naptha)

Also, can this naptha be re-used for anything? can i somehow wash the naptha, and re-use it for pulls on HBWR once again?
if that's not possible, then is it possible to wash the naptha, and use it for Mimosa extraction?
If either are possible, then could someone please also tell the procedure to clean the naptha. thanks a lot guysVery happy
<3

PREV1234NEXT