We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
stupid question - what IS pharma? Options

flyboy
#1 Posted : 12/20/2009 5:45:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Now i'm confused... i though pharmahuasca was smoking maoi crystals at the same time as smoking dmt...

What is it .... drinking the MAOI and then eating freebased DMT rather than drinking dmt?

Sorry i couldn't get a straight answer from the sticky.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

lonewolf123
#2 Posted : 12/20/2009 5:52:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Smoking the the maoi and dmt at the same time is smoking changa....

Pharmahuasca is drinking the maoi (an extract of harmine, harmaline, or thh) and drinking your dmt at the same time in a cup of juice or tea. As opposed to ayahuasca where you are getting the maois and dmt from the the plants themselves in an all day brewing process.

psychosisdoses
#3 Posted : 12/20/2009 6:13:14 PM

Derek

pharma is oral dmt with oral maois
"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~
‹maxzar100› YOU are like acid
‹mattimus› dosesdosingdoses

۩
#4 Posted : 12/20/2009 6:14:28 PM

harmalas and spice dropped down the hatch
effectively administered in acidic liquid
under moon
+

Dimitri-Trance
#5 Posted : 1/17/2010 11:33:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So will 50mg of yellow Spice crystals mixed in with 75mg of Harmaline 5x extract be effective when mix in oj or tea? Drinking the mix in one shot?

soulfood
#6 Posted : 1/17/2010 11:35:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

explain to me harmaline 5x extract? Do you mean 5x syrian rue?

Dimitri-Trance
#7 Posted : 1/17/2010 11:39:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well I have a 1oz bottle of liquid extract labeled "Harmaline 5:1" im thinking its extracted from syrian rue.(75mg per dropper full)

memo
#8 Posted : 1/17/2010 11:57:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I would say that 150 to 200 mg of harmaline would be effective. Freebase dmt is not as effective in my opinion as a salt form. You can salt the freebase by putting it into some lemon juice along with the harmaline. Some people don't get off on 50mg dmt in pharmahuasca but it was a good starting point for me. It takes 30 to 45 minutes to come on and lasts 3 to 4 hours.
Avatar art created by unknown Cambodian or Laotian. Everything else is fiction.

idtravlr
#9 Posted : 1/18/2010 1:58:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Dimitri-Trance wrote:
Well I have a 1oz bottle of liquid extract labeled "Harmaline 5:1" im thinking its extracted from syrian rue.(75mg per dropper full)

An extract labeled 5:1 is NOT the same as 5x. The 5:1 ratio generally means the ratio of solid to liquid. 5:1 is a little odd, because that means that there is more solid than liquid (by weight), it's generally something like 1:5 meaning 1 part solid to 5 parts liquid, so if you have 1oz of tincture, then 1/5th of that is the actually alkaloid. 5:1 means you have 5 parts solid alkaloids to every one part liquid (like alcohol or glycerin).

5x means that the product has been concentrated to 5 times the strength. These are two very different measurements. I would double check with your vendor as to what exactly they mean by the 5:1 ratio, just to be safe. They may very well mean 5x, but that's actually an improper way to label a tincture if that's the case.

A great way to go with pharma is by using Caapi Copy w/ Spice. Caapi Copy is very consistently reliable, and very easy to do the math for the proper dose, throw in a capsule, down the hatch, and off ya go! Pleased

OP - NOT a dumb question BTW...
All the best and enlightenment to you on your journey! Peace!
-idt
I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna

Dimitri-Trance
#10 Posted : 1/18/2010 3:07:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

memo wrote:
I would say that 150 to 200 mg of harmaline would be effective. Freebase dmt is not as effective in my opinion as a salt form. You can salt the freebase by putting it into some lemon juice along with the harmaline. Some people don't get off on 50mg dmt in pharmahuasca but it was a good starting point for me. It takes 30 to 45 minutes to come on and lasts 3 to 4 hours.

NIce. Does the amount of lemon juice matter?

This is were I purchased the product.
http://www.shamansgarden...xtract-harmaline-5x.aspx

69ron
#11 Posted : 1/18/2010 3:57:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That harmaline 5x tincture is not as strong as they claim. 75 mg is just an estimate. And according to other reports I've seen, it's a very bloated estimate.

Look here:
Quote:
Also, there is such an incredibly WIDE RANGE of alkaloid content with Harmala and Haramaline, that we offer the 75mg number solely as a reference point, rather than a rule. We don't test each individual batch of seeds that arrive, nor do we make a "standardized" version of the Harmala Extract, but we do buy the seeds from the exact same supplier, who grows the plants that produce the seems themselves, on the same series of plots, year after year.

That's from http://www.shamansgarden...in-the-harmaline-5x.html

They have the same product, but it looks different in the add. It's actually the same probuct.

I saw one report of someone who tested it and found about 5mg per dropper full! Look at this one which found 15-20mg only:
Quote:
Also, I just tried the liquid harmaline 5x extract from a reputable place and found that instead of containing 75mg's per dropper that it only contained maybe 15-20mg's. So I dried about 16 dropper fulls to get roughly 300mg's. I will never buy the liquid harmaline extract again, either I'll extract from rue or just drink some B. caapi, though the liquids are what I try to avoid. Hope this helps somebody. Peace everyone.

Also, something they don't mention in that product's add is that it also contains harmine. It's a full alkaloid extract of peganum harmala. Not isolated harmaline. The add is very deceptive. I wouldn’t buy that product because of it.

It's just not reliable. That's the problem with a 5x, 10x, etc. How potent they are depends on how potent the source material was. So if the source material was void of alkaloids, the extract will be too!

You're better off extracting harmaline yourself.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

memo
#12 Posted : 1/18/2010 4:38:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You don't need a lot of lemon juice to convert the dmt freebase to dmt citrate but if you don't have sufficient harmine, harmaline, tetrahydroharmaline or Caapi Copy to potentiate it it would be a waste.
Avatar art created by unknown Cambodian or Laotian. Everything else is fiction.