We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Pharma report Options

lonewolf123
#1 Posted : 12/20/2009 5:34:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So swim ingested 300 mg Caapi copy w/ 190 mg spice freebase..... at about 10 minutes he started to feel a nice buzz through his body, very mild but with mild CEV. At about the 50 minute mark he came to not even realizing he was journeying, did he fall asleep? Last he remembered was was the mild CEV now hes coming down from spirals in his mind to a very uneasy feeling in his stomach. He was tripping but was still very much in consensus reality.... after about 5 mins of contemplating he decided he couldnt journey in this state and purging was inevitable.

What a purge!!! He didnt expect the purge, and is now worried that his neighbors in his apartment think hes crazy cause that had to have been insane to listen to. Like a mad man dying.... But after the purge swim felt better and the effects gradually went away, now its at 1 hr 50 min mark and swim is pretty much back at baseline.

Swim didnt eat anything the 2 hrs he was awake before drinking... and only drank OJ and ate 1 clementine after drinking. He feels like he drank too much juice and thats what upset his stomach (didnt feel like too much at the time). He will try this amount again minus the extra cup of OJ.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

psychosisdoses
#2 Posted : 12/21/2009 8:55:18 PM

Derek

what a misfire...

that sounds like quite the overdose to me
but the issue most likely is your not eating anything
had you eaten some toast or something you probably would of tripped WAY harder then you wanted to

another tip is dissolving the freebase in lemon juice first and drinking that WITH the harmalas

and dont use that much harmalas its not needed 200mg would of been fine
"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~
‹maxzar100› YOU are like acid
‹mattimus› dosesdosingdoses

lonewolf123
#3 Posted : 12/22/2009 9:33:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Is lemon juice better than orange juice? And is a clementine not as good as toast?

Edit: Also I have tried 250 mg CC with 150 mg spice free base and only felt mild effects.... this was the next step up I thought. Maybe swim will try 250 mg CC with 190 mg spice and see how that goes

psychosisdoses
#4 Posted : 12/22/2009 10:03:32 PM

Derek

lonewolf123 wrote:
Is lemon juice better than orange juice? And is a clementine not as good as toast?

yes and no its not as good
"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~
‹maxzar100› YOU are like acid
‹mattimus› dosesdosingdoses