We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Do you have reoccuring themes in your journeys? Options

jamie
#1 Posted : 12/19/2009 10:38:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I have working with a full spectrum jurema extract alot in the past 2 weeks..and over and over again I get this overwhelming feeling of a female spirit..this beauftul angelic like woman..

This morning I sat wrapped in a blanket wearing just some shorts and put on twilight eyes by entheogenic..wonderful song..
I inhaled 2 hits of this jungly changa spice about 5 minutes apart..both times I saw her..it was beautiful. I went into the stained glass cobweb of energy..like some eastern mandalic pattern..and she was at the centre of it..every time I work with this stuff I either see her or feel her presence..

When I saw her all I could think was that this is jurema..she radiates ultra violet light..when I opened my eyes I looked out the window at the clouds and they were ultraviolet..everything that was white or grey was now that purple ultraviolet color..I now associate that color with her..

I can't even remember if white DMT crystals are like this or not..if they have this presence..but nothing is more beautiful and inviting and crystal clear and ecstatic as this full spectrum jurema stuff..This stuff is like the best psychedelic I could ever ask for..pure nirvana..the only thing that has touched me so deeply I think is psilocybin, and ayahuasca on one occasion..I think I need to brew with mimosa from now on.

I have fallen in love with this stuff..I feel almost like it's speaking to me..the jurmea herself..I dont know why different entheogens seem to invoke different characters..or why I keep connecting withthis goddess presense through jurema..but I feel it's a good thing..a very good thing.

Also with vilca I keep feeling a distinct male presense within the experience itslef..there are other presences I have felt and seen with vilca that are female but overall there seems to be a male aspect to bufotenine..
Long live the unwoke.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

shoe
#2 Posted : 12/20/2009 8:26:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ive seen her. She's beautiful, sexy. She's made of ultraviolet colours, and everything is blacklit.
She always sits in the middle of a warped-gridlike pattern which flexes down in the middle, like a spiderweb of energy I guess.

She is *SO* sexy. She's wonderful. I don't know where she went, but i havent' seen her in a while.
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

jamie
#3 Posted : 12/20/2009 10:11:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Yes right in the middle of the mandala thing!!..thats so strange..you described what I experience perfectly..

IT's stuff like this that makes me start to really believe that there is much more to these experiences than just hallucinations.
Long live the unwoke.