We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My travels into the DMT world Options

Afx
#1 Posted : 3/21/2019 1:00:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

... I've described it a little stupidly in the title, but I'm just thinking about something ...
A long time ago, when I was young (like you are now a very old Razz ) and started smoking, everything was reduced to giggling, dry mouth, etc. After that the next step were mushrooms and heavier psychedelics .. and all of that was a mild experience until I started with DMT..and used it for a very long and very often.
Now, the reason I'm writing this is to see if anyone has similar experiences, namely, it seems to me that after all of these trips to the DMT world now when I'm using something stupidly light like a light dose of mushrooms or even a good joint it is throwing me back into that DMT world .
The other day I smoked a joint, lying on a couch with my wife and Im getting visuals..from a f. joint.
.. Yesterday.. mushrooms, 3g dry cubensis.. I was crushed with full blown visuals and aliens as if I had eaten 15g.
I didn't take DMT for years, and there is nothing bad in all of this, I'm just interested how this threshold of visuals/trips to other worlds got so close ..it is easier and easier to get in.
I do not know, weird.

Sorry about my bad English, feel free to comment. Cheers.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Th Entity
#2 Posted : 3/21/2019 2:29:18 PM

I can't think of anything important or deep to add here, excuse me!

Afx
#3 Posted : 3/21/2019 3:35:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you! That is it!

sofakinold
#4 Posted : 3/25/2019 3:00:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I can relate. I contribute it to HPPD.

Basically, After a year or so of smoked DMT and a couple low dose Pharmahuasca trips I did a high dose aya trip. Too high, like 200 mgs in 4 oz. It probably would have been a much better trip if it had not been for severe difficulty breathing. That difficulty breathing ultimately led to the Drs finding advanced Mantle Cell Lymphoma. So you could say DMT saved my life. Half way thru the trip the body load settled down and the breathing became normal, leaving me in the most amazing place with complete peace. But it was not like any of my other aya trips. No breakthrough, no entities, no spirit awareness. The waves of intense visuals continued for a full 5 hours.

After that I had remnant visuals, like movement out of the corner of my eye or flashing when turning on a light. There was a heightened awareness of constant movement and patterns at Closed eyes. It became like full on DMT patterns every time I smoked bud, and I was smoking alot during Chemo therapy. These days I get some form of visual patterns most of the time, especially closed eye or after having been asleep. It may be because I use alot of cannaoil, sometimes several droppers a day. And it definitely gets more intense after some smoked Changa. I really don't mind a bit. In fact it is pleasant and enjoyable.