We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Psilocybe + Amanita Question Options

theAlkēmist
#1 Posted : 3/20/2019 1:42:28 AM

Alchemist

I’m getting my hands on Psilocybe Hollandia, Amanita Muscaria, and Amanita Pantherina. Has anyone combined psilocybe and amanita mushrooms together. I’ve had high doses of each, but not together. I’m quite excited for this combination but wanted to hear any first hand reports, I cannot find any.
“The art of alchemy is like a psycho-spiritual multi-vitamin and mineral elixir secreted by the cosmic mind to help heal the collective madness that has infected our world.”

“If the prima materia contains poison, then the more virulent the poison, the more powerful are its potential healing qualities. Accomplished alchemists are able to transmute the poison into a healing nectar.“

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

RhythmSpring
#2 Posted : 3/20/2019 2:05:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've combined the two in small amounts. The synergy is perfect. I mean, to say it's holy or to be respected would be vast understatements, considering each on their own are deeply spiritual in nature.

In my experience they fit very well together.

EDIT: This may or may not be a report of the combination: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sESRg-f9MkU Razz
From the unspoken
Grows the once broken

LongTimeWaiting
#3 Posted : 3/20/2019 3:23:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hmm, this sounds like an interesting combination. What are your planned doses? Do you plan to take them at the same time? Morning or night? Amanita always put me in some sleepy state where I wasn't sure if I was awake or asleep. Mushrooms sedate me as well so maybe this could be a perfect combo.

theAlkēmist
#4 Posted : 3/20/2019 9:21:41 PM

Alchemist

I’m thinking 10g of the psilocybe truffles (they are less potent then psilocybe mushrooms), 5g amanita muscaria, 2g amanita pantherina.

On their own I would usually take 15g of truffles. Or 15-20g of amanita muscaria. Never had amanita panthefina.

I’m not interested in tripping or having a good time. It becomes less interesting when the patterns and stuff become everyday reality. I am sitting on the ends of the spectrum, being intrigued in working with the microdoses to open you up and facilitate the brain and body to repattern easier and access the unconscious faster. Or on the other extreme, to blow straight out into other realities and explore the subconscious deeply.
“The art of alchemy is like a psycho-spiritual multi-vitamin and mineral elixir secreted by the cosmic mind to help heal the collective madness that has infected our world.”

“If the prima materia contains poison, then the more virulent the poison, the more powerful are its potential healing qualities. Accomplished alchemists are able to transmute the poison into a healing nectar.“