We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Very Portable Wonder Wand Options

RealHyper
#1 Posted : 3/17/2019 8:31:44 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Where do I start ? Well I have been a member here for quite some time yet mostly just lurking and maybe one or two posts or comments. Needless to say Iโ€™m still regulated to this section for good reason . Mainly because I didnโ€™t really have anything to contribute until I came upon this little gem . Many will recognize it in one of many iterations and likely dismissed it as just an herbal pipe . Many of the older of us have seen or used one before once called a sneak a toke and now is it torch powered sneak a toke that has been modified for dmt by yours truly. Now this is worthy of a post ! What Iโ€™ve done is trimmed down a health stone places it in the flower chamber and wah-lah! Portable DMT delivery that works as good or better than a GVG, or Dab Rig or email, or machine.......no thanks necessary. And sorry for posting in wrong area and if this has been done ,,,, I also apologize...see pics
RealHyper attached the following image(s):
IMG_5661.png (16,718kb) downloaded 34 time(s).
IMG_4335.png (17,795kb) downloaded 32 time(s).
IMG_1701.png (13,416kb) downloaded 32 time(s).

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.