We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Environmentalism and sustainability in terms of plant "milk" Options

Nydex
#1 Posted : 3/14/2019 5:36:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello my dear friends,

Around 4 years ago I did quite a lot of research and after realizing the damage palm oil inflicts to the planet I turned my back to it. Is with great sadness that I observe how much the ratio of non palm oil products has shrunk in comparison to those with palm oil. It was 80-20 back in the day, it's 10-90 now.

Palm oil consumption is rapidly increasing, and the agricultural land needed to harvest all that oil is exponentially increasing in size, which destroys more and more rainforests. The damage is unfathomable.

I am actively spreading awareness about how destructive dairy and palm oil are to our planet, but sadly I'm finding it very hard to penetrate through people's shells of misinformation and ignorance. It's scary to see so many of them realize the destruction they're indirectly causing, but opt to keep doing it even though it's so simple to just change your ways for the greater good.

I highly, highly encourage everyone interested in environmental conservation, environmentalism and sustainability to watch the below video by the guy that turned me from a voracious meat eating machine to a vegetarian and opened my eyes to so much of the hidden destruction that inevitably accompanies the consumption of some products.

It breaks my heart to see all the destruction humans are causing to this beautiful planet, but I am optimistic. I trust that thanks to people like this guy above, and the sacred and enlightening revelations that psychedelics gift to many people, the straight trajectory of sure-fire extinction we're so confidently sticking to as a race is slowly but surely being shifted towards a brighter future of sustainability and planetary flourishment.

With a broken heart and optimistic tears,
Nydex
TRUST

LET GO

BE OPEN

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

FranLover
#2 Posted : 3/15/2019 4:15:57 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Very informative video, thnx for sharingVery happy

Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Camponotus
#3 Posted : 3/15/2019 9:24:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I love coconuts,
and what I love even more is

Thanks for the information, very interesting!
I'm preaching this to everyone I met for nearly 10 years now Thumbs up Smile
It's the job that's never started as takes longest to finish. - J.R.R. Tolkien

How long will this last, this delicious feeling of being alive, of having penetrated the veil which hides beauty and the wonders of celestial vistas? It doesn't matter, as there can be nothing but gratitude for even a glimpse of what exists for those who can become open to it. - Alexander Shulgin