We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My first breakthrough - How do I get to the other side of the tunnel? Options

kruadeembin
#1 Posted : 3/13/2019 3:25:52 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I had my first breakthrough. Or at least, when I came back to, I said to myself "Holy shit I actually blasted off that time" I went flying through an amazing tunnel of colors and shapes, but never came out the other side? Why did I not come out the other side for stage 3? I didnt meet any entities, just a flight through a wormhole. More details below:

I had had several failed attempts before where I get the intense body and very weak to no visuals.

Tonight I told myself I would finally blast off.

I smoked it out of a bowl sandwiched between some parsley. Its the easiest thing I had access to.

Anyway, I failed with the first two attempt cause I was nervous and didnt put very much DMT in there. I got some good body highs that were a bit uncomfortable and afterwards I felt dissapointed with myself for not blasting off.

So I packed it up again, this time with much more DMT. I crisped the top of the Parsley and then waved the flame around in a circle a bit off the bowl to melt the DMT. I took 3 big drags and held them in for 5 long seconds each.

I could feel myself start to go now. I was laying on the floor and immediately rolled over onto my stomach, my vision faded and I felt like I was being shot through a Wormhole of colors at lightspeed. It was very chaotic, so much so I had a hard time telling what was happening or comprehending everything that I was seeing.

I couldnt feel my body but at the same time I was aware that my body was uncomfortable because it was so intense, so i was kind of rolling around in a heap of pillows.

I am not suree how long this lasted for, when I finally came out. I knew I had blasted off, at least to some degree. It was unlike anything ive ver experienced.

However, Ive read about the other side of the tunnel, The place whree you meet aliens, and other entities who tell you things and give you messages.

I never reached this stage. And im curious to understand why? Did I not smoke enough? Did I not fully give? Did I burn too much?

Any insight into what might help me go the full length next time would be greatly appreciated.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

AcaciaConfusedYah
#2 Posted : 3/13/2019 4:59:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

Quote:
However, Ive read about the other side of the tunnel, The place whree you meet aliens, and other entities who tell you things and give you messages.

Expectations can be contagious. DMT isn't always aliens, entities, and messages.... It's flexible. Maybe it did give you the exact message that you needed. Who knows?

If you felt disappointed for not "blasting off": may I ask why? What would you like to gain? What do you think that you can learn from DMT that you cannot learn "here?"

I am not criticizing you. I had similar thoughts during my earlier use. But, I had an idea of what I wanted an answer to. DMT did deliver, yet took years to even realize that I'd been given the answer I was looking for the whole time. Sometimes, it is best to read between the lines. There is a lot to be said.

Take Care!
ACY
Sometimes it's good for a change. Other times it isn't.

absorcus
#3 Posted : 3/13/2019 5:02:31 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Good points, ACY.

I don't know this from personal experience, but in that DMT Spirit Molecule book Rick Strassman suggests someone may be overly focused on the colors, and that could prevent going to the other side. YMMV!

Exitwound
#4 Posted : 3/13/2019 5:24:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

When I started with the spice I also read about many crazy things and creatures. But among these reports there is always a voice of truth: it's really not about sideshows and alien circus, though they can be quite eye-opening as well.

No reading will prepare you for true breakthrough experience.

My advice is to keep educating yourself on psychology and meditation.

Regarding giving in - if you smoke enough, you don't have time to give in or even think about it.

DmnStr8
#5 Posted : 3/13/2019 6:15:18 PM

Come what may

Exitwound wrote:
...it's really not about sideshows and alien circus, though they can be quite eye-opening as well.

Thumbs up I feel exactly the same way!
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

AcaciaConfusedYah
#6 Posted : 3/13/2019 7:39:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

absorcus wrote:
Good points, ACY.

I don't know this from personal experience, but in that DMT Spirit Molecule book Rick Strassman suggests someone may be overly focused on the colors, and that could prevent going to the other side. YMMV!

Smile

It's interesting that you mention that. I guess we all operate a little differently. For me - it's often a sense of focusing on a single point of the "colors" and that's my way in. Looking at all can be distracting.

There was once a story:

"There was nothing but white. White as far af the eye(I) could see. There was no dimension to the white - the white appearing up-close was no different than the white that was far away. The only thing that could change was... nothing. However, after much time of white, it noticed a singular dark blue point far off in the sea of white. It became curious, because it had only known dimensionless white.

Curious about the small blue point, it wondered what that little dot was doing there. So, it decided to experience a change in resolution. The white around the blue did not change, but the dot grew in size. It became a small circle and then a large circle, and then... it became a sphere. Still curious, it increased the resolution. Well, this was weird - the dot, that had become a circle and then sphere seemed to be an anomaly. The sphere was composed of smaller dots. So, it increases resolution again. These dot changed in resolution - resulting in another anomaly. More dots within dots - but then.... one seemed different. It was an anomaly within the anomaly.

It decided to investigate. Within the expanded resolution of this anomaly, there was something different. The dots would appear, momentarily, only to disappear. Confused, it decided to enter the anomaly. As it did, it realized that this was no ordinary dot. Within each "dot" that appeared, were completely different anomalies.

It spent much time exploring these anomalies, because they were interesting. And then... it found one... that was different from all the others. It entered.

There was only black. Black as far as the eye(I) could see. So, it waited. And waited. And waited. But, there were no dots. No anomaly. It began to forget about the other anomalies, and only focus on getting out of that one. After an unknown amount of time... after it'd forgotten everything it had seen/been, a small white dot appeared... then it got larger and larger and...."

I guess we'll never know what happened next. Did it find another anomaly? Did it become an anomaly? Is it THE anomaly?

Hard to say. I'd have to ask whatever it was... but, it probably wouldn't tell me. Wink
I mean... would you tell anyone about that? Anomalies within anomalies? Hmm. I'd have to check the source and see how reputable it is.

Take care!
ACY
Sometimes it's good for a change. Other times it isn't.

Hotspur922
#7 Posted : 3/13/2019 8:59:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Exitwound wrote:
When I started with the spice I also read about many crazy things and creatures. But among these reports there is always a voice of truth: it's really not about sideshows and alien circus, though they can be quite eye-opening as well.

No reading will prepare you for true breakthrough experience.

My advice is to keep educating yourself on psychology and meditation.

Regarding giving in - if you smoke enough, you don't have time to give in or even think about it.

may I ask you, how does one prepare for such an event where as you stated there just isn't any time to give in or even think about it... you're just gone for the ride and it's almost like instant amnesia

My first breakthru which was terrifying that exact thing happened, the moment I shut my eyes reality was gone and I didn't even know who I was or had any coherent thoughts

I assume being prepared before hand, setting would help your psyche deal with what you go thru in a blast off..?

Exitwound
#8 Posted : 3/14/2019 2:26:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hotspur922 wrote:

may I ask you, how does one prepare for such an event where as you stated there just isn't any time to give in or even think about it... you're just gone for the ride and it's almost like instant amnesia

My first breakthru which was terrifying that exact thing happened, the moment I shut my eyes reality was gone and I didn't even know who I was or had any coherent thoughts

I assume being prepared before hand, setting would help your psyche deal with what you go thru in a blast off..?

I can only assume here, because I haven't used DMT for a quite a while now, since my last breakthrough.

I don't think that anything can prepare you for it, but some things may make it more manageable.

First is to adhere to Set & Setting recommendations without any exceptions, second is to get educated. Reading books on psychology, spiritualism, hermeticism, watching videos and just talking to my close friends and Nexians - helped a lot.

Hotspur922
#9 Posted : 3/15/2019 4:18:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Exitwound wrote:

I can only assume here, because I haven't used DMT for a quite a while now, since my last breakthrough.

I don't think that anything can prepare you for it, but some things may make it more manageable.

First is to adhere to Set & Setting recommendations without any exceptions, second is to get educated. Reading books on psychology, spiritualism, hermeticism, watching videos and just talking to my close friends and Nexians - helped a lot.

agreed bro!

I will continue my work!

Thank you for the reply