We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Blue and Red Beings, Aztec Cats Options

Toshido
#1 Posted : 3/12/2019 11:49:35 PM

Research & Development

Hello, new member here, thought I would say hi and talk about my first experiences with DMT, why I like it, and why I'm here.

I'm 31 years old, I've been interested in psychedelics my whole life. At 15, I researched magic mushrooms extensively, and even wanted to go to school for Mycology. At 17 I had my first psychedelic experience by finding, identifying, and drying Psilocybe Cubensis that I found in a cow field in South Texas. My main goal was to experience the visual aspect of the trip, but I was completely blown away by how it made me feel and think. It was a profound experience that I will never forget.

From 17-25 I would undergo hundreds of psychedelic trips ranging from mushrooms, lsd, mescaline, and a few others. I took a long break from the psychedelic world to focus on work and my career, I felt like I had a lot of catching up to do in life and didn't feel like a journey into the abyss would go all that well. After feeling good about life and doing well with my career, I've decided to dive back in.... DIVE back in.

I had always been interested in DMT, I read The Spirit Molecule multiple times in my 20's, and even wrote my final paper in college on DMT, but I had never had access to it. It wasn't a very popular drug at the time and was therefore difficult to locate. I longed for it. Finally I've acquired some, but fear that I will not be able to again for another long stretch of time, so I am hoping to learn about extraction here. I don't have a lot of experience mixing chemicals, but I was avid in the cultivation of mushrooms during college and yielded hundreds of pounds, so I understand how delicate a process one can be.

Anyways, DMT has helped me a lot, I've smoked it about 10-15 times in the last few months, unlocking a new piece of the puzzle on most occasions.

My first trip on DMT had me soaring through your usual tunnel of kaleidoscopical visuals, impossible organisms and mechanisms that made no sense to me in the way they were able to move and fold in on themselves. Then breaking through one way or another. I saw a red man in my bottom right urging me to "come on, chill out, comeee onnn" and a blue lady in my upper left coaxing me saying "relax, you're alright, just let go". The red man represented my stubborn responsibility about succeeding in my career, while the blue lady represented the fact that I really do need to relax and take life a little less seriously. I've felt pretty balanced ever since that moment.

I've been fighting with my sisters a lot lately, and have been having nightmares about cats scratching and biting me which I think is related. My last DMT trip I was filled with aztec/mayan cat/lion statues that looked a lot like Alex Grey's Bardo Being painting in terms of structure and colors, except that it was animated and moving. They were friendly unlike in my recent nightmares, the cats then started to move closer to my body until they melted over my whole body and merged with me. I opened my eyes and put my hands into the air as my hands started to become covered with moss and I was holding a quasar/neutron star in my hands. So I decided to reconcile with my sisters and everything has been a lot better. Cheap therapy this stuff is! Truly fascinating. My favorite part above all are the colors. It's hard to tell if I've broken through though. I would so much love to go to outer space and visit aliens, but so far nothing like that. I might add that I've been using a triple aluminum foil layered technique with about 8mg in each layer, but it melts when the flame hits, so I probably want to get myself a vape genie or something.

Anyways thanks for listening and welcoming me. I intend to learn a lot more here.
🌳👨‍🔬🌳 - My A/B Hot Plate TEK - 🌳👨‍🔬🌳
🍜🍜🍜 - Don't Heat Your Naphtha, Heat Your Soup! - 🍜🍜🍜
✴✴✴ - White Spice vs Yellow Spice - 🌟🌟🌟
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness." - Terence McKenna
🙌 "Dang, that's really impressive for a first extraction. Those xtals are nicely resolved." - Benzyme 🙌

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

DmnStr8
#2 Posted : 3/13/2019 12:43:30 AM

Come what may

Welcome to the Nexus! Glad to have you hear. Thank you for the nice introduction.

We have similar history. I took a long break from psychedelics. Was nice when I put my psychonaut helmet back on!

Pretty cool that you found some shrooms! Shrooms are my favorite psychedelic for many reasons. I like LSD, but it just doesn't have a teacher attached to it. Shrooms always seem to want to teach me something. It's good medicine!

Sounds like have a good relationship with DMT. It is funny... I found like I got into a fight with it or something.. like I was mad at it, like it hurt my feelers or something. So odd that I would feel that way about a substance. So I ignored it for a while. Acted aloof. I would sometimes get out my GVG and load it and then just stare at it, then place it back away. One day, I forgave DMT and we have been best buds ever since! Anyhow... it's nice to have a good relationship with DMT.

I highly recommend getting a Glass Vapor Genie. It works very well! It is just a nice piece to have around period.

Happy travels my friend!

"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

Toshido
#3 Posted : 3/13/2019 12:48:37 AM

Research & Development

DmnStr8 wrote:
Welcome to the Nexus! Glad to have you hear. Thank you for the nice introduction.

We have similar history. I took a long break from psychedelics. Was nice when I put my psychonaut helmet back on!

Pretty cool that you found some shrooms! Shrooms are my favorite psychedelic for many reasons. I like LSD, but it just doesn't have a teacher attached to it. Shrooms always seem to want to teach me something. It's good medicine!

Sounds like have a good relationship with DMT. It is funny... I found like I got into a fight with it or something.. like I was mad at it, like it hurt my feelers or something. So odd that I would feel that way about a substance. So I ignored it for a while. Acted aloof. I would sometimes get out my GVG and load it and then just stare at it, then place it back away. One day, I forgave DMT and we have been best buds ever since! Anyhow... it's nice to have a good relationship with DMT.

I highly recommend getting a Glass Vapor Genie. It works very well! It is just a nice piece to have around period.

Happy travels my friend!

Thanks for the kind words! And I agree, to each their own, but I always thought of LSD like riding on a train, and mushrooms more like off road go karts when alone and bumper cars with friends. Mushrooms gave me more introspective trips, better visual variety, and I always felt like I was discovering something new. With LSD I just felt all like "whoa" and the visuals were more or less predictable, in higher doses the whole everything is melting thing was too disorienting and I often found myself not remembering huge chunks of the trips.

I'll check out the GVG!!! And I totally get ya with the hating it and liking it. It's very mysterious and demands respect. I prefer to do it alone, I'm just very careful with putting it down on that third hit. I always take a good 30 minutes to prepare my area where I lay down and rehearsing my laying down from an upright position haha. I just need to learn how to make it because I don't have access to anymore.
🌳👨‍🔬🌳 - My A/B Hot Plate TEK - 🌳👨‍🔬🌳
🍜🍜🍜 - Don't Heat Your Naphtha, Heat Your Soup! - 🍜🍜🍜
✴✴✴ - White Spice vs Yellow Spice - 🌟🌟🌟
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness." - Terence McKenna
🙌 "Dang, that's really impressive for a first extraction. Those xtals are nicely resolved." - Benzyme 🙌

DmnStr8
#4 Posted : 3/13/2019 1:06:10 AM

Come what may

widderic wrote:
Thanks for the kind words! And I agree, to each their own, but I always thought of LSD like riding on a train, and mushrooms more like off road go karts when alone and bumper cars with friends. Mushrooms gave me more introspective trips, better visual variety, and I always felt like I was discovering something new. With LSD I just felt all like "whoa" and the visuals were more or less predictable, in higher doses the whole everything is melting thing was too disorienting and I often found myself not remembering huge chunks of the trips.

I'll check out the GVG!!! And I totally get ya with the hating it and liking it. It's very mysterious and demands respect. I prefer to do it alone, I'm just very careful with putting it down on that third hit. I always take a good 30 minutes to prepare my area where I lay down and rehearsing my laying down from an upright position haha. I just need to learn how to make it because I don't have access to anymore.

You came to the right place. Everything you need to know about DMT extraction can be learned here in a pretty short period of time. Check out the site and the wiki. Go to chat if you have any questions that need answering and people are always helpful in there.

Enjoy your time here!
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda