We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Subcutaneous Injection Options

mogascreeta
#1 Posted : 12/17/2009 5:44:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

How would the dosage of SC injection differ from IV dose? also would I be able to use this http://www.healthchecksystems.com/medijector.htm With DMT?

What about the effects? i would imagine it lasts longer than IV but just how much longer? i have looked all over for info on SC DMT injection but if this rout is feasaible i would LOVE to use that medijector.Very happy
"I'm creeping back to life, my nervous system all awry, I'm wearing the inside out. Look at him now, he's paler somehow, but he's coming round. He's starting to choke It's been so long since he spoke, well he can have the words right from my mouth. And with these words I can see, clear through the clouds that covered me, Just give it time then speak my name. now we can hear ourselves again" Pink Floyd- Wearing the Inside Out
Mogascreeta is a pathological liar and should not be taken seriously under any circumstance.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

۩
#2 Posted : 12/17/2009 5:46:05 PM

Ow :[

amor_fati
#3 Posted : 12/17/2009 6:25:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

I believe strassman found intramuscular injection to not be near as effective as intravenous, so it's doubtful subcutaneous would be much better. In any case...yeah...ow.... The medijector looks pretty cool though.

q21q21
#4 Posted : 12/17/2009 6:28:40 PM

SWIM

From "DMT - The spirit molecule"

In a hospital they administered 1mg/kg of DMT and it made the participant very nauseated and not breakthrough.

While 0.3mg/kg IV produced a breakthrough in most patients.

Truly it did seem a very interesting idea. But IM or Subcutaneous DMT is (apearently) not too good. If only there was a painless-needleless IV machine...
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

mogascreeta
#5 Posted : 12/17/2009 9:53:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

q21q21 wrote:
If only there was a painless-needleless IV machine...

yeah I agree IV would be better you would think the machine would exist somewhere... really i was just thinking about if i could use that machine because then i could be discreet with my usage. what would you think is the dose ratio of smoked/SC ?
"I'm creeping back to life, my nervous system all awry, I'm wearing the inside out. Look at him now, he's paler somehow, but he's coming round. He's starting to choke It's been so long since he spoke, well he can have the words right from my mouth. And with these words I can see, clear through the clouds that covered me, Just give it time then speak my name. now we can hear ourselves again" Pink Floyd- Wearing the Inside Out
Mogascreeta is a pathological liar and should not be taken seriously under any circumstance.

acolon_5
#6 Posted : 12/17/2009 10:09:41 PM

The Great Namah

IM needs much higer doses. The effects last between 30min - 1 hour, but are not nearly as strong as vaporizing or IVing.

That's not to say that it is not a worthwhile experience, just that it is not as extreme an experience.

I don't have any solid #'s on IMing.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

D_Juggz
#7 Posted : 12/18/2009 12:37:49 AM

Dr Do Little

Doesn't matter what drug you are talking about there is always a difference between subcutaneous (SC) and intravenous (IV) dosage.
The reason for the SC injections is usually for localised treatment. (eg. Local anesthetics) this is usually small doses given with adrenaline to hold the drug there for longer.
Systemic absorption from the skin layers is very small and slow. As said, intramuscular (IM) absorption is much faster but not as instant as an IV dose. Thats why IM injections are usually called depot injections because the drug slowly absorbs from the site.
IV is directly into the blood, therefore directly to the blood brain barrier, where the DMT can take its effects. I wouldn't suggest IV unless you are in a controlled research setting. Plus, the quality of dmt people extract in their backyards is not of good enough purity to be injected. You would need a pure batch from a lab to be safe.
However, the method for checking if you are in a vein or in the muscle tissue is to draw back on the plunger after inserting the needle into the upper lateral quadrant of the quadriceps. There should be no backward aspiration of blood into the syringe, if there is, pull out and try again.
The hardest thing of all is to find a black cat in a dark room, especially if there is no cat.
-Confucius

"Under the skin of our lives; somewhere deep and early, forgotten, we all share the same dreams"

Infundibulum
#8 Posted : 12/18/2009 10:42:03 AM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

Agree totally with above poster; subcutaneous injection has a very very very slow absorption.

Using DMSO to carry dmt through the skin is very similar to subcutaneous injection. And from SWIM's and other's experiences it doesn't work at at making you trip.

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

acolon_5
#9 Posted : 12/18/2009 6:19:12 PM

The Great Namah

Oh crud, don't skin pop DMT.

IM it if you must, but don't skin pop. You'll end up with some massive abcesses in your skin if you do a subcutaneous injection without a 100% pure solution (which you just can't get using kitchen chemistry.

Please reconsider. Even 1 piece of dust or a few microscopic bacteria can cause an abcess....please do IM instead....seriously.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.