We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT fumarate difference in effects? Options

Astralking
#1 Posted : 12/17/2009 4:23:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

How come it works better when consuming it when compared with freebase? I see people say that it works alot more consistantly than freebase and do the effects differ at all?

SWIM recently tried 3g of syrian rue and 180mg of freebase dmt to no effects at all. This may of been timing but who knows, i have now got some (impure at the moment) harmala and was wondering if i should give freebase another go or go for fumarate... or just try making aya instead of pharma!
No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. ~P.J. O'Rourke

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

burnt
#2 Posted : 12/17/2009 5:15:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

It has to do with the pharmacokinetics. The salt probably absorbs better then the freebase in the stomach/intestinal tract.

But 180mg and no effects damn? Thats odd. For SWIMs SWIM 40mg of freebase + 200mg harmaloids equals few hours in lala land. I really think people metabolize this stuff very differently. SWIM would go insane on 180mg dose.

69ron
#3 Posted : 12/18/2009 2:52:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

180 mg! Holy crap! That is something SWIM would never attempt. 40 mg is on the verge of way too much for SWIM.

Try taking the DMT with the harmalas in orange juice at the same time. That always works, even with freebase DMT. Trying to time it by taking the harmalas first is not a good idea. Most of the people SWIM has seen that can’t get effects, did it by taking the harmalas first, and then the DMT. It’s very possible that for some people complete MAOI protection is regained really fast, so that taking the harmalas several minutes before the DMT will be too long. SWIM is like that it seems. He needs to take the DMT at the same time or it does almost nothing at all.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Infundibulum
#4 Posted : 12/18/2009 10:37:07 AM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

....on the other hand for SWIM 180mg of freebase orally is just where things start happening, very mild visuals and the effect wears off 1 hour hater. He needs at least 250mg for a fun ride pharma.

SWIM has never seen as much variation in dosage among people as with oral dmt. It is very strange. some are getting floored by 40mg and other cannot take off with 200mg.

BTW, how exactly did SWIY take the pharma?

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

Astralking
#5 Posted : 12/18/2009 3:38:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

stewed the rue for a little while, drank the tea, then when i started feeling the rue a little bit i took the dmt. Nothing happend at all Sad really annoyed me since i'd set myself off that i was gonna be having a wild ride!
No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. ~P.J. O'Rourke

Bancopuma
#6 Posted : 12/18/2009 4:05:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

150mg Moclobemide + 125mg DMT fumarate (in a capsule) was a very chilled out, light experience.

150mg Moclobemide + 125mg DMT fumarate (dissolved in apple juice, with a few drops of lemon) was an incredibly intense, dark, yawny and unpleasant experience, that floored me for a while. Swore off Moclobemide after this.

But fumurate is definitely active, but these two experiences showed me just how important it is, HOW you ingest your DMT. The difference between the two experiences was EXTREME, despite exactly the same doses of both MAOI + DMT used both times. Yes gelcaps slow everything down (have sworn off them for ingesting DMT), but I think the acids in the fruit juice must have aided in absorption.

Also I'm someone who would ingest 200/250mg of freebase DMT for a pharma experience.

Jorkest
#7 Posted : 12/18/2009 5:40:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

40mg for me is getting too intense too...even in a cap...i use to think caps didnt work at all..until i tried it with poking one hole in the end...put 48mg dmt fumarate(which is only a possible 36mg freebase) plus 100mg harmine plus 30mg harmaline in a cap with a hole...and holy shit....completely overwhelming in about an hour..one of those experiences you just start swearing...and praying to god...much purging...after the 3 hour peak which seemed like an eternity...i came down a LITTLE...and continued having strong visuals for another 12 hours!!!
it's a sound

Astralking
#8 Posted : 12/18/2009 5:42:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

if i could take that much and get an experience THAT long i dont think id EVER smoke it!!!

Still haven't had a successful "huasca" but my harmalas are drying out right now so we shall see very soon!

11:11
#9 Posted : 1/2/2010 9:03:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Have only attempted a pharma once and it was hell! Took 200 mg rue extract with 20 mg DMT in the same cap, was a hellish experience. Felt like I had eaten some bad meat and then snorted a bunch of coke. Just jittery and nauseous for 3 hours. Kind of worried of trying it again.
Psychonautical musical adventures

I am the Pickled Herring, raging through the streets of Aurangabad. Smiting the simian fortress of Agartha I fly with pan liners and garbage bags attached to my million tentacles of horrid putrefaction, eating souls and raining down corpses on the mighty city of Gruad.

Hail Eris!

#10 Posted : 1/19/2010 2:55:05 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

About a week back..took 40mg FASI fumarate with 75 Harmaline/75 Harmine/50 THH in a 000 cap and poked a hole with a safety pin in the end.

Swallowed with a glass of grapefruit juice. Didn't feel much in the way of anything for about 40-50 minutes.

Right around the hour mark..felt this "creeeepiingggg" feeling of something building and bulding in the heart region... Started to work its way through the body to the head Smile

Everything in the garage started to shift heavily with this sorta "holographic effect". This kept building in intensity for roughly 35-40 minutes until it was almost tooo much. Got up and went outside to see n' experience the most beautiful thing ever seen Smile Words are hard to do it justice..

First pharma experience ever and will definitely continue with these amazing journeys!! Smile