We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Where can I buy ayahuasca? Options

Kichan
#1 Posted : 3/9/2019 10:12:28 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Are there any powders on *** I can use? I can't really go to Peru or afford a retreat, but I'm very experienced with psychedelics and also very resilient and have a private space to do it in.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Wolfnippletip
#2 Posted : 3/9/2019 10:16:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nexus Rule 1: Do not talk about sourcing, selling, buying drugs or illegal materials. Read The Attitude. https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Attitude_Page
My flesh moves, like liquid. My mind is cut loose.

Nydex
#3 Posted : 3/9/2019 10:19:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Kichan wrote:
Are there any powders on *** I can use? I can't really go to Peru or afford a retreat, but I'm very experienced with psychedelics and also very resilient and have a private space to do it in.

Hello Kichan,

Before you go on and talk about buying stuff, have in mind that excerpt from the ATTITUDE section of the forum:

No discussion on selling, buying, sourcing, acquiring, pricing, trading, receiving, distributing, mentioning pending deliveries or smuggling of drugs. [...] The only goods allowed to be discussed are legal live plants, legal viable seeds (both in the Sustainable plant and seed suppliers subforum) and legal/unwatched chemical supplies.
TRUST

LET GO

BE OPEN