We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Another breakthrough, WOW Options

scoobypussylicker
#1 Posted : 3/9/2019 10:03:51 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Finally got the helpers but they looked a lot like the teapot and other talking cutlery from the 1990s Beauty and the Beast animation.

So I was stressing and toiling for days trying to get my extraction right and being worried about losing product due to my clumsy methods.

I desperately am trying to break through and I finally do with my leftover scrapings from the last extraction. The living cutlery indicated I needed to chill out and relax and then the cutlery began filtering DMT through a glass lab showing me that everything was going to be OK and doing all the work for me.

I came out of hyperspace and felt compelled to fill my lungs with air until they nearly burst, exhale, repeat, and then I meditated like I have never done before. I mean it. Never before. It was an amazing calming experience. I was a master at meditation in complete control of my breath. I have never been able to meditate successfully without my mind going bananas and it has always felt like a chore that I would fail at. So this was my first time successfully meditating, thanks to DMT.

I hope I can have this wonderful medicine for the rest of my life. I've needed it so badly.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

FranLover
#2 Posted : 3/10/2019 7:17:10 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

I can relate so much with this. My first experiences were very similar. I am happy for you! And this medicine will never leave you as long as you play it cool and take it easy. As for breakthroughs, really do not worry, the experience of meditation you had is equal to any breakthrough, maybe even better. Best of luck! Thumbs up
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.