We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
I believe, that I have a grasp on what is actually occuring, on this planet. Options

universalshaman
#1 Posted : 3/8/2019 11:46:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A couple things from the Shroomery to bring in over here, saves alot of time writing it out again...

https://www.shroomery.or...p/Number/25115545/page/2

https://www.shroomery.or...p/Number/25089032/page/2

The entire course, of our human history, the mission of our species on this planet, was to re-knit, to develop, a new, unique means of global communication, one that would mean this planet could find permission within itself to rebalance and restructure the way in which it works, both biologically and mentally.

You see, what I believe, is that mushrooms, actually act as a fungal, fiber optic neural network, of sorts, a hypergalactic wifi which allows an individual, with a properly functioning synaptic system, to upload and download information from this neural nexus of mind and information, which hyperconnects all living and conscious beings towards one another, very similar to what we have accomplished on this planet, via our arbitrary network of LAN cable and modems.

At one point, when Pangaea was Pangaea, this planet held itself together as a global, unified mind, it functioned as one, complete, system of mind, and the fiber optic cable which ran its way through the soil, allowing the rest of the universe to maintain direct contact and communication with this planet.

But, as we all know through our basic science, Pangaea found itself ripping apart at the seams, and with this severance of the land mass into individual continents, the mushroom's fungal fiber optic mycelial grasp on this planet was too, severed.

And what happened, 65 million years ago, was a severing of a complete, unified connection that all other extra galactic networks held over this planet.

This explains why there are many correlations and similarities between ancient civilizations and their architecture, because, even though they were living in the absence of one another, they were all in direct communication with the very thing that has held itself together over this planet for a long, long time.

The entire scope of our history, as a human civilization, was to come out of the woodwork, to develop a new means of globalized communication, so that this planet would be able to communicate with itself yet again as one, complete, functioning whole.

This is what the whole 2012 business was all about.

Now, what I believe has to happen, rather soon and quickly, is that the planet needs a phenomena to go viral that will lead everybody into this domain of unexpected uncertainty and nervousness regarding their state of being on this planet, that will cause the collective to begin to ask the real questions and enhance their awareness and state of living within this planet.

What is this phenomena?

Stay tuned, the great, big, awakening is about to occur.

And it centralized directly around an individual within Brandon, Manitoba.

I'll leave you with a little tidbit that I discovered a while back, which I find interesting and fascinating, as it leads us into a deeper realm of matter.

https://www.shroomery.or.../25114007/page/2/fpart/1
Living beside the mystery.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

0_o
#2 Posted : 3/9/2019 1:08:02 AM

ⁿ°ⁿ↔ρ└ªγ³r κhªrªκτ³r

But why though... and then?
What is the end goal?

benzyme
#3 Posted : 3/9/2019 1:32:06 AM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

the AI singularity, through IoT and metanetworks.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

DmnStr8
#4 Posted : 3/9/2019 1:40:49 AM

Come what may

Aliens!

Rolling eyes
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

FranLover
#5 Posted : 3/9/2019 2:55:16 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

DmnStr8 wrote:
Aliens!

Rolling eyes

Laughing
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

universalshaman
#6 Posted : 3/9/2019 8:37:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

0_o wrote:
But why though... and then?
What is the end goal?

To be forever down with the ever present mystery of mind, body, and spirit.

While sitting back with all the gorgeous ladies spreading intelligent genes, of course.
Living beside the mystery.

0_o
#7 Posted : 3/9/2019 8:55:15 AM

ⁿ°ⁿ↔ρ└ªγ³r κhªrªκτ³r

Seriously?

Th Entity
#8 Posted : 3/9/2019 9:05:08 AM

I can't think of anything important or deep to add here, excuse me!

Dennis Mckenna: We dont know shit!
Terence Mckenna: I dont think our lives consist of trying to find the person who have all the answers.

Quotes from a good book i read:
Quote:
He, who thinks he have all the answers and knowledge, knows nothing, the moment you say "i know", you are closing your mind from learning new things.

Quote:
I believe, that i have a grasp on what is actually occuring, on this planet.

That statement blows me away.

Quote: If you want to change the world, start by changing yourself.

Terence Mckenna - "Nobody knows anything, that's preposterous"

Cya
Rolling eyes

Asher7
#9 Posted : 3/9/2019 10:57:58 AM

Professional Tracker

I think what’s going on here is we’re looking at a “God nursery” and we’re all being groomed to be caretakers of different ever increasing levels of systems and because we’re babies we had to be set up physically for now, but that will change. You see the cycles you see in nature because it has to run and be sort of self contained because a massive illusion of being alone has to take place so that we learn to be independent. That’s why space is wide open, there can’t be walls otherwise we’d know something is behind them. Here we can just pretend it goes on forever because “that’s normal.”

Welcome to eternity, try not to be bull in china shop.

dragonrider
#10 Posted : 3/9/2019 2:48:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

There's an awfull lot happening on this little planet of ours.

Too much to all fit perfectly into a single, neat explanation, if you ask me.

Some things seem to be related. Like the rise of anti-globalism, the fear of AI and powerfull tech companies, and climate change. They all could be summarised under: "western civilisation has reached the point where it can no longer keep expanding without destroying itself".

But there are so many other things going on right now, that cannot simply be explained by an obsession for expansion alone. Or that are distinct from what's happening in the western world.

Legarto Rey
#11 Posted : 3/9/2019 3:21:27 PM
DMT-Nexus member

The, Mysterium Tremendum. What can we know? The knower and the known...a unity. Subject and object a mere linguistic convenience. The players and the stage are one. What else is there to be known or "believed"?

A reasonable insight as to where we're headed...extinction. All species come and go. We'll be long gone well prior to the Sun's, red giant phase. Not long odds.

You want meaning, make meaning, close to home amongst you and yours.

Peace

Jees
#12 Posted : 3/9/2019 6:12:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

universalshaman:
"This is becoming so apparent to me, that I can't understand why everybody else isn't able to make sense of it, perhaps because people aren't spending enough time with psilocybin."

Be careful, it's slippery out there, you might fall.
Love

Legarto Rey
#13 Posted : 3/9/2019 9:04:51 PM
DMT-Nexus member

^^^^ This for sure.

Peace

theAlkēmist
#14 Posted : 3/9/2019 9:19:03 PM

Alchemist

To the OP, I agree with you and Japanese researchers have evidence of this. I’ll try find the studies.

I think saying we don’t know anything is a little lazy, not necessarily with negative connatation. Hermetic Societies pass down significant esoteric knowledge down the generations. I do not know how much this knowledge is in the grand scheme of things but once you move onto physical alchemy from spiritual alchemy and into magick (I know some of you will scoff) it gets quite complicated and we realise we do know a lot more then we think. This still might be a negligible amount, I’m not arguing this point. Don’t forget our consciousness has been around infinitely in the nonlinear past, so saying we don’t know anything is probably naïve and a jail out of free card for ignorance. I’m sure we all are familiar with that ‘Ah Huh!’ moment on high doses of psychedelic. It’s totally plausible we know everything when we are free of our physical bodies, and we cannot retain this information in our physical manifestation. I mean this is what Buddhism and Kabbalhism say, I’m not saying that this is truth, just simply reiterating information.
“The art of alchemy is like a psycho-spiritual multi-vitamin and mineral elixir secreted by the cosmic mind to help heal the collective madness that has infected our world.”

“If the prima materia contains poison, then the more virulent the poison, the more powerful are its potential healing qualities. Accomplished alchemists are able to transmute the poison into a healing nectar.“

0_o
#15 Posted : 3/9/2019 9:52:29 PM

ⁿ°ⁿ↔ρ└ªγ³r κhªrªκτ³r

theAlkēmist wrote:
. It’s totally plausible we know everything when we are free of our physical bodies, and we cannot retain this information in our physical manifestation. I mean this is what Buddhism and Kabbalhism say, I’m not saying that this is truth, just simply reiterating information.

Would you mind giving some references for the Buddhism?

On another note I would urge people to be extremely cautious about teleological perspectives from experiences where truth is tested emotionally.

theAlkēmist
#16 Posted : 3/9/2019 10:11:00 PM

Alchemist

0_o wrote:
theAlkēmist wrote:
. It’s totally plausible we know everything when we are free of our physical bodies, and we cannot retain this information in our physical manifestation. I mean this is what Buddhism and Kabbalhism say, I’m not saying that this is truth, just simply reiterating information.

Would you mind giving some references for the Buddhism?

On another note I would urge people to be extremely cautious about teleological perspectives from experiences where truth is tested emotionally.

I don’t have direct available online references as I read this from ancient manuscripts translated by Lamas. However, they more specifically say, we already know everything but we cannot remember it and when we are free from the shackles of samsara then we will remember. Chasing knowledge is in hindsight pointless, as the knowledge will come naturally to us more and more as we approach enlightenment.
“The art of alchemy is like a psycho-spiritual multi-vitamin and mineral elixir secreted by the cosmic mind to help heal the collective madness that has infected our world.”

“If the prima materia contains poison, then the more virulent the poison, the more powerful are its potential healing qualities. Accomplished alchemists are able to transmute the poison into a healing nectar.“

theAlkēmist
#17 Posted : 3/9/2019 10:13:01 PM

Alchemist

And yes you are right saying we should be cautious, I do want to reiterate I’m not saying this is Truth, just a potential possibility.

null24
#18 Posted : 3/10/2019 2:27:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Ah, the post truth world. Earth is flat and a few dozen years old.

An entertaining and psychedelic enough proposal to be the subject of a cool sci-fi story, or maybe a godawful gaia "documentary". Otherwise it feels to me as if you're trying desperately to put materialist pin to nail down human consciousness. Similar to a myth making exercise with the added benefit of some popular science headlines.

You read a lot of Terrance McKenna? It sounds like one of his fantastic tales sprung from a fanciful night of thorough mind scrambling, maybe you have a career ahead of you on the symposium circuit? If you haven't already dishe discovered the wonderful financial opportunities that your user name implies, that is.

As a scientific hypothesis, it is pure hooey. By what mechanism does this phenomenon of psilocybin mushroom myc connecting with human consciousness in such a way as to inform some instinctual aesthetic or architectural style work?

What happened 65 million years ago?

EDIT: I a more thorough scan of the responses, i have some questions:
Quote:

I don’t have direct available online references as I read this from ancient manuscripts translated by Lamas.

Who? You speak as if this is some common knowledge, like this Lamas is Plato.
Quote:
Japanese researchers have evidence of this

Is this too from the ancient manuscripts?

Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Exitwound
#19 Posted : 3/10/2019 10:27:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

From my point of view, even if what OP posted is true, then there is no point knowing about this ahead of time. It probably won't get you any closer to be ready to what would happen during The Event. If you had a psychedelic experience, you may realize that.

Since we are posting crazy theories here is the one that I just made up while refreshing myself on Earth's history:
Quote:
There appears to have been several supercontinents before Pangaea – Rodinia existed over a billion years ago, broke up, and then Pannotia formed about 400 million years later. As Pannotia drifted apart, it formed slightly smaller supercontinents (Laurentia, Baltica, and Gondwana) that eventually slammed together to form Pangaea about 200 million years ago.

The most famous supercontinent had a good run, though — Pangaea didn’t really start to break up until the Early-Middle Jurassic Period (175 million years ago). The scraps of the once proud island of prehistoric civilization eventually settled into the seven continents we know today around 140 million years after that. Many of the tectonic plates are still technically moving (India and Australia are each sliding northeast at a rate of about 3 inches per year) but because humans only live about 80 years, the changes are rather imperceptible/irrelevant to everyone who isn’t a geologist, studying these sorts of things for a living.

Source

So basically life on Earth is very old and big cataclysms happen periodically. They happen so far apart in time so that nothing of previous high-tech life remains and they are so catastrophic, that none of previous civilizations had managed to escape the destruction.
This grand cycle is reminiscent of what was happening to Alpha Centauri civilization in "3 Body Problem" (which I recommend reading to any sci-fi reader). They we repeatedly destroyed by the harsh conditions on their planet which orbited 3 suns.

How do you like my theory? Btw I have read some confirmation in texts translated by German scientists from sacred Sumerians tablets. Wink

ozzoes
#20 Posted : 3/10/2019 10:54:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I´m with the we don´t know anything front,

And to be honest, i´ve been in the i KNOW it camp too, no reason hiding that. It can be fantastically entertaining to think you´ve figured it all out.

It´s like when Einstein said, or supposedly said;

Reality is a mere illusion, but a persistent one.

The man was on point, yet his words can be confusing, at least to me they were. Reality is reality, thoughts are the illusion, and we are our thoughts. When thoughts cease reality remains, you might cease; until the thoughts reboot and `you` re-emerges.

It´s the filter through which we look at everything around us, it´s only logical that it creates a feedback loop isn’t it? With the fast amount of information out there you can find `evidence` for just about anything you want... Aliens, flat earth, round earth, hollow earth, mental earth... aint it magical?

There´s no chit chat or serious talk out there, there´s just talking.

Guess i´m still in the i know it camp, even if i don´t know it... it´s cosy there lol.
Only life persists trough death.

12NEXT