We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Acacia Baileyana THH in phyloids!!! Options

maxzar100
#1 Posted : 12/17/2009 5:17:03 AM

Earth Child

I have an acacia Baileyana tree growing by my house. Aparently, it has THH, beta carbolines and tryptamine in it.

I Heard from someone on the shaman-australias website, who claimed "The phyloids are a great smoking admixture"

So I grabbed a few semi dry phyloids (leaves) and smoked them out of a water bong. It burned nicely and was not harsh at all, compared to marujuanna, which makes me cough a bit if I milk up the entire bong untill the smoke reaches my mouth.

It greatly potenated the cannabis I had smoked an hour and a half before, Mr. E, who also tried it said, it made him calm, and feel a little bit strange.

Mr. G, said it was somewhere inbetween tobacco and weed.

Later I vaporized it at 500 degrees, and some harmaline like effects were felt.

I have a few questions.

What is the boiling point of THH? I could only find the melting point.
Does acacia bailyana contain cyanide?

Much thanks, Try smoking baileyana it is quite nice MJ alternative perhaps.
The events that maxzar100 describes are only hypothetical, and never actually took place. maxzar100 has no link whatsoever to any illegal substance.

Quote:
Salvia, the metamorphosis of reality. -Mz

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

burnt
#2 Posted : 12/17/2009 8:58:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

Many acacia's like sieberiana, caffra, berlandieri, georginaue do contain cyanogenic glucosides.

unfortunately I can't find the species you are talking about in my reference book. i suggest looking a bit more into it. but i'd imagine people would have already been poisoned from it if it did contain those compounds. but its worth checking out before digging deeper.