We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
New Traveller seeking guidance Options

Shua
#1 Posted : 3/6/2019 6:58:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Peacefull greetings everyone I recently undertook my first intense DMT journey and i just need to vent a little and put my experience out there in hopes of receiving some feedback from woever is abale and willign to provide it Smile
I´m 18 yrs old (19 by the end of the month), have been smoking hash and weed regularly for about 3 years now and last year i started experimenting with psychedlics. I started with LSD as one does, just half a blotter noting too intense but really pleasant and enough to make me fall in love with Psychedelics... Since then i have tripped a few times on some acid, once on psylocibin truffles, once on 2cb and haev used DMT 3 times (I've also done MDMA multiple times) but i do not in any way consider my self a experienced psychedlic user i have only began to lightly scratch the fabric of existence and that is what i would like to talk about now! So withouth further ado here his my first ever trip report on here hope you enjoy and if you can provide positive feeedback it will be most welcomeLaughing
2 days ago I wen't to a house party a friend of mine was throwing, not all of my friends do psychedlics or even other drugs but in this case most of the people there were either on Acid or Molly i had initially planned on jsut smoking some weed since i had somewhat recently taken LSD and wasnt sure on how the tolerance would act but a friend of mine wanted to try dmt so i decided maybe go on a dmt journey has i had already tried it and the changa i had done that time was super mellow and very spiritual(which is the most important part of my relationship with psychedlics) with mostly open eyed visuals akin to LSD and i felt i would be able to help my curious friend on her first trip. However she was on acid and somehow convinced me to do the same and since i have somewhat of a crush on her i did. A couple hours go by, we are all having fun, the party is going great everyone is either dancing or laughing the general energy in the room was great so my friend decides she wants to smoke the dmt we had. I was reluctant at first as she was close to her 3rd or 4th hour of lsd, she was tripping quite hard (in the good way) and i my self (i took the drop a couple hours after she did) was starting to peak but she convinced me and i said fine and packed a bowl for her. She then asked me to go first for she was quite nervous and seeing someone actually do it in front of her would help her ease into it i totally understood and once again (most of my shared psychedlic experiences go this way) i was the test subject. I added a litlle more of the Changa to the bowl as i had packed it lighter for her, and was confident based on my past journey that i could handle a little more. What i was not aware at the time was that this Changa was different from the other one i had gotten. So i ask everyon to settle down and explain what would be happening (all of my friends were very understanding and actually provided me with a perfect set and setting) so they let me more or less run the show for some time. I lit the room to my liking, decided on the music i wanted ( Ayahuasca by Poranguì check him out if you havent) and sat comfortably on the couch with only my best friend beside me while evryone else sat opposite of me on the other couch. I was a bit nervous, mixing lsd and dmt didnt seem like the best idea but as soon as i sparked up the bowl all my anxiety washed away as i saw the brown leaves starting to burn up. I took the first toke and held it in forn about 15 seconds, exhaled and took another one 3 seconds after i felt the DMT taking over closed my eyes but kept the smoke in a little longer gently realeaing it when i could hold it anymore. I was not at all ready for waht happened next i saw infinite patterns and colours forms and felt as if i lived a thousand lifetimes in a single second followed by this breathakingly beautfull image of some Being i had never seeen my phsycial form had shed into infinity and felt only oneness and love rushing over me like nothing i had ever experienced before. After that i was met with 2 paths on my right a dark tunnel with a surrealistic staircase with a little shimmer of light at the end, on my left the warm orange light of the chandelier accompanied by the voices of my friends calling for me. I wanted to let go and follow the stair case into the unknow but did not feel as the setting was the best and was a little scared of waht would happen so i decided to follow the voices and reopened my eyes. I will mever be able to describe accuretly what i saw but i can even less forget about it. The music and the lights turned this normal house into a jungle village with my friends as its occupants and i could see them on the other side of the room smilling and melding with one another excedpt for my friend whose face was painted in tribal manner and at that momnent the most beautiful thing i had ever seen and her eyes (she was actually crying of happiness when she saw my blissfull state) were glistening and i felt as at the moment i connected with her for life. I eventually was able to move about a bit and explore this strange planet i had landed on, everything more beautifull than i ever expected and could haev prepared for i was silent for most of the duration just wanting to absorb all that i could.
It eventually wore off but as i was in the middle of an acid trip i was definetly not sober but were able to socialize and even pack my friends bowl. Her experience was extremely pleasnt aswell she even full out cried (absolutely sobbing) and said i knew everything. It was a very powerfull experience for both of us but afterwards she had so many questions and toughts runnnign through her head and i was unable to give her any answers as i had just as many questions as she did and this powerless feeling towards her has stuck since and i need to find a way to overcome this.

Sorry for the long post but it is my first time here and really am just seeking advice after what happened so if anyone can help i would apreciate it Big grin

~Namaste

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

brewster
#2 Posted : 3/6/2019 8:45:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi, welcome. What an interesting experience! Might I suggest you ease up a little on the psychedelics? This is how things usually go wrong - doing it more and more often, combining things... When I discovered psychedelics in my late teens, this is what happened, and there were experiences so tough that I didn't want to touch anything or more than 10 years. You can yet avoid that. Try and stay sober for a while, do it every few weeks or months... just my advice.

About your post. I don't really get what your question is? It seems to have been an extreme experience (not really a surprise). But you weren't traumatized, right? Seems to have been acceptable after all. So what kind of advice / guidance are you seeking?

My best wishes to you!

Shua
#3 Posted : 3/7/2019 12:51:19 AM
DMT-Nexus member

brewster wrote:
Hi, welcome. What an interesting experience! Might I suggest you ease up a little on the psychedelics? This is how things usually go wrong - doing it more and more often, combining things... When I discovered psychedelics in my late teens, this is what happened, and there were experiences so tough that I didn't want to touch anything or more than 10 years. You can yet avoid that. Try and stay sober for a while, do it every few weeks or months... just my advice.

About your post. I don't really get what your question is? It seems to have been an extreme experience (not really a surprise). But you weren't traumatized, right? Seems to have been acceptable after all. So what kind of advice / guidance are you seeking?

My best wishes to you!

Thank you so much for your answer and yes i agree thaat even though it was a pleasnt experience i am aware that i need a break for a while. And thats exactly it i dont know what to do now as it was a powerfull experience and i have no idea on how to follow up on it. I have meditated on the trip but i have this feeling of missing something about it. I guess what im asking for is adcvie on how to learn and gain knowledge from these experiences since it feels like it was way more than i can grasp right now
Once again thank you and blessings Pleased

DmnStr8
#4 Posted : 3/7/2019 2:28:32 AM

Come what may

Shua wrote:
I guess what im asking for is adcvie on how to learn and gain knowledge from these experiences since it feels like it was way more than i can grasp right now.

I think a lot of people feel the way you do about some of the things psychedelics reveal to us. It is so odd and weird and can be so hard to make heads or tails of some of these experiences. So don't feel alone in how you are feeling.

All in all it sounds like you created a pretty good set and setting. Surrounded by friends and the mood was good. I would concentrate on that! The rest will fall into place in time. You may find months from now that you aquire bits and pieces from that night. They fall into place. Call it what you may. Integration. Ephiphanies. Maybe just seeing it all a little clearer down the road a bit. I have found that many of my strong experiences made more sense later down the line.

I think about my first DMT experience every single day. I still have not truly grasped it. It has been years now. Still I am in awe of it all. Every time I go back I come back with a piece here and a piece there. It is a puzzle that cannot be solved. The only thing I can do is look at myself. In doing this I go deeper than before. I do it alone when I want to do this kind of WORK. I see that the puzzle is the illusion and that there is much more to this game of life. Don't try and grasp anything at all. Just allow it all to be and pay attention. Be in the moment. When that moment is over, go to the next, and to the next, with no comparison.

What are you trying to figure out? What are you trying to grasp?

If you want to use these substances to grasp what they have to offer then they must be approached in a sincere and respectful way. Think of it as work. Go into it expecting difficulties. Go into it with a desire to learn and grow. Recreational experiences are very fun but if you want to grasp more of the experience then think about this work approach sometime. It doesn't have to be all serious. Please try and enjoy the work. In the end, it is all for fun anyway!

Good Luck with your adventures! Not sure if this was the kind of information you were looking for but hey... there it is all the same!

Peace!!
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

sousa
#5 Posted : 3/7/2019 4:57:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

[quote=Shua] I will mever be able to describe accuretly what i saw but i can even less forget about it.

I know the feeling...LOL
I would agree with Brewster. I'm not trying to be "preachy" but, in my experience there does seem to be some sort of a synergy relationship with DMT. It almost has an approving sort of goodness to it when you use a bit of changa say on the tail end of an ayahuasca experience. It can have a total disapproval feeling when being used along side of synthetic stuff. When I first tried changa I thought it was more of a play sort of thing compared to ayahuasca. It really isn't. It can be used to go into quite an incredibly deep learning space. Again, I am not trying to be preachy, and this is just my opinion. You should try the changa by itself or stick to plant based things along side of it, and see if you notice a difference. I'm telling ya, changa is as much medicine as ayahuasca in my opinion. Frequency is an issue also, again my opinion. I have a mason jar stuffed with good leaf changa and haven't touched it in weeks. I have to feel a need, have at least somewhat of an intent, then set up and prepare for it.

Shua
#6 Posted : 3/7/2019 5:32:56 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you all for your amazing replies, just knowing there are others out there that understand what i am feeling already helps me alot with processing the experience
Much love from a Green Traveller Smile