We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV345
TBM / Bridgesii Monstrose Type B - Some fun with numbers Options

downwardsfromzero
#81 Posted : 5/3/2022 5:04:12 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

An1cca wrote:
TBM potency is confirmed in this recent article (paragraph 3.3.7):

https://zenodo.org/record/6409376#.Ym_Z7dpByUk

This (great) paper has been discussed recently over in this thread.

It's good to know that each segment of TBM equates to about one dose. In that respect, it's lucky that brewster 'only' tried 227g/four segments and didn't rush in on Wolfie's suggestion of 500 grams!

What VDS' analysis does show is that there's ample activity in the cactus from mescaline alone without having to invoke the presence of MAOI action from other components, even if they do perhaps play a role sometimes.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Wolfnippletip
#82 Posted : 5/4/2022 3:45:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
It's good to know that each segment of TBM equates to about one dose. In that respect, it's lucky that brewster 'only' tried 227g/four segments and didn't rush in on Wolfie's suggestion of 500 grams!

Whoa. I think what I meant to say was: Just because mescaline seems to be relatively forgiving as far as dosage goes doesn't mean you should charge off willy-nilly and gobble up half a kilo of some untested variety of Bridgesii. You could end up in the ER doing stuff like that. Embarrased
My flesh moves, like liquid. My mind is cut loose.

«PREV345