We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Magickal Syrian Rue Experience Options

theAlkēmist
#1 Posted : 3/2/2019 2:53:05 AM

Alchemist

So I just want to suggest that I think many fellow psychonauts should follow spiritual discipline as well as entheogens for spiritual development. I am a firm believer that drugs will not get you there on the long run, they might be wonderful experiences but they will not satisfy the spirit in the journey, they are only a tool and should be utilised as such.

So I fast and meditate very regularly as well abstain from sex for prolonged periods of time. I fasted for 2 days prior to the experience. And I lightly dosed with Syrian rue all week to build up tolerance to nausea (5-HT3). I had 2g of Syrian rue extract and 5 drops of ginger EO in a tea. Then lied down and meditated the whole time. This was incredibly insightful and there were beautiful colourful morphing fractals as CEV. Absolutely zero nausea or any side effects. I cannot stress how insightful it was.

I recommend those on a path not using drugs as the priority but only as a tool, try this.

NOTE: remember Syrian rue dosages will vary between specimens.
“The art of alchemy is like a psycho-spiritual multi-vitamin and mineral elixir secreted by the cosmic mind to help heal the collective madness that has infected our world.”

“If the prima materia contains poison, then the more virulent the poison, the more powerful are its potential healing qualities. Accomplished alchemists are able to transmute the poison into a healing nectar.“

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

exquisitus
#2 Posted : 3/2/2019 9:55:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

cool, thank you for sharing