We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Fallen, yellowing caapi leaves - worth collecting? Options

padawan
#1 Posted : 3/1/2019 1:32:19 AM

forever learning

I've been collecting and naturally air-drying the fallen leaves from my caapi vines for some time now. Most of them are either pale green, partially yellow or fully yellowed. Variety of reasons why they've fallen but I'm wondering if anyone has experience using these in brews and whether they still retain their magic? Could contain almost no alkaloids, or perhaps the major alks (THH, harmine) stay trapped in the cells, or perhaps in different proportions to the healthy leaves. My plants are not yet mature enough for harvest of the woody sections, but in the meantime I thought I might try to brew up some of these leaves with some fresh viridis or even acacia.

Thoughts? Experiences?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

FranLover
#2 Posted : 3/1/2019 3:01:31 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

40grams of leaf in a pot with water and warming it for 2 hours makes a strong tea with good flavor (in my oppinion.)

But if you have few leaves crunch em up, roll em, and smoke em, particularly before smoking dmt.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence β—‹ Shiva β—‡ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving β™‘See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.β™‘
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

padawan
#3 Posted : 3/4/2019 12:29:26 AM

forever learning

Thanks! Is that 40mg of fresh or dried leaf for the tea?

0_o
#4 Posted : 3/4/2019 4:30:28 AM

ⁿ°βΏβ†”ρ└ªΞ³³r ΞΊhªrªΞΊΟ„³r

Leaf can be surprisingly potent.

FranLover
#5 Posted : 3/4/2019 3:44:46 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Thats 40 grams, and dried. This worked for me once and I had a nice afterglow.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence β—‹ Shiva β—‡ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving β™‘See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.β™‘
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.