We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Boundless CF DMT Performance - wow Options

pandahaze
#1 Posted : 2/22/2019 12:24:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

First of all, I want to thank everyone in this forum for the existence of this forum.
Thanks to here, I extracted my own DMT and found answers to my countless questions.
All my past experiences were based on Changa which is incredibly easy to smoke.

After reading the logic of Machine and some vaporizers I decided to give Boundless CF a try.

I'm so happy that I got this vape. It exceeded all my expectations.

I cut the cotton in oil pod in half just to make it as a base. I cut steel mesh and put it tightly on top of it. Sprinkled just 10mg on it, close the cap. Put the pod inside ceramic heater. Set the temp to 355F (179C) and voila. Effects were sort of like testing dmt waters. I wasn't even expecting this from 10mg. So happy it worked. Smoke was so soft. Next will be full dose.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Brennendes Wasser
#2 Posted : 2/22/2019 5:25:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expert

Truly!

This stuff is just great.

I use a similar device called *Crafty*

And yes - using steel meshs is also great. But it looks like you had to create one yourself. Maybe you can also use one from other Vaporizers?

Because then they should be the most efficient.

Here is an example of what I have:

*Crafty Liquid Pad 15 mm*

And yes - even 5 mg produce noteworthy effects Oô

EDIT:

Also 170 °C seems to be the best for me - or at least the one that is the lowest needed.

People seem to make 1 mistake:

They start their device which starts heating. When the air is at 170 °C the chamber itself is not already. But the device already shows a green light = ready to smoke.

You still will need to wait like 30 seconds for the liquid pad to get up to 170 °C - otherwise it is cooler and the 170 °C hot air will not be enough to vaporize it. Then people think: Oh I dont get any vapor, I need to turn it up even furhter!

But it is even enough at 170 °C - if you let the mesh get that hot!

Ok I dont know if your device works like mine, which ALSO heats the chamber = the mesh in that case, but maybe the info may provide something. And 179 °C is also not that higher ... but normally it should also work at 170, if you want to save some battery ;D

pandahaze
#3 Posted : 2/22/2019 6:14:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Brennendes Wasser wrote:
Truly!

This stuff is just great.

I use a similar device called *Crafty*

And yes - using steel meshs is also great. But it looks like you had to create one yourself. Maybe you can also use one from other Vaporizers?

Because then they should be the most efficient.

Here is an example of what I have:

*Crafty Liquid Pad 15 mm*

And yes - even 5 mg produce noteworthy effects Oô

EDIT:

Also 170 °C seems to be the best for me - or at least the one that is the lowest needed.

People seem to make 1 mistake:

They start their device which starts heating. When the air is at 170 °C the chamber itself is not already. But the device already shows a green light = ready to smoke.

You still will need to wait like 30 seconds for the liquid pad to get up to 170 °C - otherwise it is cooler and the 170 °C hot air will not be enough to vaporize it. Then people think: Oh I dont get any vapor, I need to turn it up even furhter!

But it is even enough at 170 °C - if you let the mesh get that hot!

Ok I dont know if your device works like mine, which ALSO heats the chamber = the mesh in that case, but maybe the info may provide something. And 179 °C is also not that higher ... but normally it should also work at 170, if you want to save some battery ;D

I saw you post few days ago Very happy I was considering buying it, but then I got impatient and did it myself.
I didn't put the mouthpiece until I saw dmt dissolved. There is a tiny hole on top of the steel pod, I saw from there. I waited a little, then I put my mouthpiece on. I inhaled a little while later.

Brennendes Wasser
#4 Posted : 2/22/2019 6:32:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expert

Yes - if it somehow works then its fine. But those liquid pads are just sooooo nice and so cheap.

Being able to *PRELOAD* like 10 of those is just cool. You could place them in your shelf (in a can) or you could also benefit from those that you only have to change your *ammo* while smoking, no hassle to weigh - or at least if you already weighted it - load your powder into the chamber.

Also you can take them with you everywhere.

They are pretty cheap - a 5-pack is only 4,90€. I bought like 15 of them Confused Big grin Big grin (ok 15 pads, not 15 packs of 5 pads).

If your mesh is somehow leaking, then some spice may drip down and get lost within your device, maybe IF you can see that this could happen, better try to avoid this.

Happy vaping yeeeeehaha! IMO this works even better than the GVG-alternative Green Buddha (and therefore the GVG too) - and also more failproof.

pandahaze
#5 Posted : 2/25/2019 6:47:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Brennendes Wasser wrote:
Yes - if it somehow works then its fine. But those liquid pads are just sooooo nice and so cheap.

Being able to *PRELOAD* like 10 of those is just cool. You could place them in your shelf (in a can) or you could also benefit from those that you only have to change your *ammo* while smoking, no hassle to weigh - or at least if you already weighted it - load your powder into the chamber.

Also you can take them with you everywhere.

They are pretty cheap - a 5-pack is only 4,90€. I bought like 15 of them Confused Big grin Big grin (ok 15 pads, not 15 packs of 5 pads).

If your mesh is somehow leaking, then some spice may drip down and get lost within your device, maybe IF you can see that this could happen, better try to avoid this.

Happy vaping yeeeeehaha! IMO this works even better than the GVG-alternative Green Buddha (and therefore the GVG too) - and also more failproof.

My mesh is not leaking as there's also a cotton below it (maybe it'll absorb in case of leak). I'd love to get those, but unfortunately I couldn't find a European site that sends to Turkey. I also want to get spare mouth piece etc.

Thanks, happy vaping to you too Smile

greenbean
#6 Posted : 2/28/2019 10:46:05 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I just received my boundless cf today. I’m hoping to test it tomorrow. Is it necessary to cut the cotton like you mentioned? Mine did not include any screens or mesh. Did you make this from steel wool? Is it required or can the spice just sit on the cotton or maybe add some ash or spent herb? I have high hopes for this device as I think I was burning a lot of spice before this.

greenbean
#7 Posted : 3/2/2019 1:33:45 AM
DMT-Nexus member

First try wasn’t quite a success. I took some of the cotton out of the pod and tried loading 25mg right on top of the cotton. It worked but the draw was a bit too restricted through the cotton. I took as big a draw as I could but it felt too slow so I think that reduced the effects. I’m going to remove the cotton and try some copper mesh next time with a higher dose. I also ordered some of the crafty pads to try. Did you have any problem with the draw being restricted?

Hazard10
#8 Posted : 3/10/2019 4:16:05 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I’ve got a crafty and want to use it, can you please explain the whole start to finish process?

Do you add the liquid pad with the DMT cold ? Or do you add the DMT when the whole things hot ? And how so to stove the instant vaping ?