We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Introduction essay Options

mrelectron
#1 Posted : 2/18/2019 4:13:01 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello, I got intrested in psychadelics for the wrong reasons. It was about 8 months ago, i had just finished one of my worst semsters yet.
I always knew what was wrong with me, procrastination and not doing my work in a timely manner.
So after going through the rabbit hole doing online reasearch on how to reset the brain and whatnot, I came across psychadelics and started reading about how LSD can rewire the brain.

So being a computer engineer, I got my hands on some and tripped with the hope that it will fix me.
And I kept thinking, Oh my brain is being rewired now. However nothing changed after the trip.
Then i started asking on reddit about how psychadlics helped people. And I found out its not magic, but i had to work on it.
So i tripped again with that in mind, and I had a great conversation with myself, about why i procrastinated and didn't take care of my body.

Now i finish my work somewhat on time and i have the drive to make do my work.

I still cant fully describe a trip, even though I have tripped more than 8 times on shrooms or lsd, also I am always afraid to take higher doses , so maybe thats why. (never had more than two tabs acid or 3 grams shrooms)
i became interested in dmt after listening to Terrance McKenna. I am really interested in delving deeper into the dmt realm, and i am preparing to extract my own, however I have a couple of questions on the tek that I will be using so i hope to get confirmd as a member to be able to ask them.
Thank you and have a nice day

English is not my first language, sorry for the errors.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

TGO
#2 Posted : 2/21/2019 5:47:52 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Hey, welcome to the Nexus! Nice to meet you!

Psychedelics are strange things, that is for sure! They are great catalysts for changing one's mindset, but like you mentioned above, they are not magic all by themselves. Like many things, they are just tools that we explore ourselves with. Really powerful tools that have potential to be helpful or harmful. It all depends on how they are used. It sounds like you know what you are after and I hope you are able to achieve your personal goals.

If you haven't already done so, please feel free to post your questions in one of the available welcome areas. No need to be a full member to post questions. We do encourage members to search through the forum first to see if their question has already been asked. If not, ask away!

Again, welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your time here!

-TGO
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish