We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Smashed Against The Brain (The Grey Wall) ~~DMT Experience~~80mg DMT/80mg Harmalas. Options

FranLover
#1 Posted : 2/16/2019 10:53:33 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Yesterday I had such a crazy experience. I had made changa with CBD cannabis and 60% harmine. I used a water bong. I loaded 170mg (so 85mg DMT and 85mg freebase harmine/harmaline) I took three rips, and for each of them the chamber was filled with dense potent smoke, but I somehow managed to get them all straight through with ease. I sat there crossed legged and began feeling it...I took one more huge rip, layed the bong down very orderly and rested my back on the sofa. r
Eyes closed, the visuals began...I felt inside a dome like structure. I had headphones with soft jazz music and the sound seemed to seep through the top of dome and was deeper, richer tone...the words had meaning so I was very concious in that sense.

I was travelling in space and a green lighted geometric shape appeared and then items appeared in its center. Things like a beautiful disney like animation carton of milk or other things but it was happening AMAZINGLY fast. I was holding on hard, travelling so fast. Then I realized that I had tripped in this world before and had had a good time previously. There are signs in this world...like construction signs, so orderly, pure inteligence. Its like a factorty being run, with little symbols for everything and the smell of burnt cosmic plastic.

Grinning like one grins crazily on dmt I smashed my tingling, "cosmic plastic" melting face into a grey wall once, twice, a thousand million times at amazing speed. Each time I broke the grey melting wall another one came up immedietly, and the wall could have symbols on it before I smashed into it. Like a heart symbol, or two shadows of jesters (my guardian angels sort of. women and male jester, very beautiful and I love them so I knew I was in good hands.) There was no way of slowing this trip down! It ended just as abruptley as it began.

As the walls stopped appearing I just meditated purley, no thought. I was tired. I need rest. I was fried! Like I could imagine smoke coming up the top of my hot head.

I did not open my eyes for 20 minutes. When I did I was already almost fully to baseline sober.

What. the. fuck. ? Very happy

Most amazing was thinking about this other world far away...experienced as another way of being, run as a factory...with all those construction signs...its so crazy. Its a whole other way of being.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence โ—‹ Shiva โ—‡ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving โ™กSee the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.โ™ก
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Tony6Strings
#2 Posted : 2/17/2019 1:45:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hell yeah man. Thank you for sharing. 2019 is most definitely a good year to smoalk moar.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Exitwound
#3 Posted : 2/17/2019 2:09:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

FranLover wrote:

Most amazing was thinking about this other world far away...experienced as another way of being, run as a factory...with all those construction signs...its so crazy. Its a whole other way of being.

Crazy, right?
I lived for some time and worked with on a hyperspace factory with angular matching checkered dudes. I too was one of them.

Still waiting for my hyperspace paycheck though Big grin

FranLover
#4 Posted : 2/24/2019 12:43:16 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Yes, 2019 is the year to smoalk moar...Thank God.
Haha exitwound thats really funny.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence โ—‹ Shiva โ—‡ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving โ™กSee the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.โ™ก
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.