We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello from frustrated newbie! Options

Stormy
#1 Posted : 2/15/2019 8:10:32 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Frustrated because I really want to purge the old and learn about new things. I want to feel the experiences I keep hearing about with aya tea, but I don’t know where or how to obtain it. Or even the ingredients to make my own. And now I see it’s not allowed to ask to buy or to sell on here so I’m still lost. Thought this forum might give me answers. There doesn’t seem to be anything online about it either. Is it because I am in USA?

Oh well, meanwhile I will just read about everyone’s experiences and learn more about it. I’ll figure it out eventually. It will be nice to make some friends in the interim! Thank you for letting me join. I’ve learned a lot more already going through some of the threads. I first heard about this on Gaia. Hope everyone is happy, healthy, and well!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

DmnStr8
#2 Posted : 2/16/2019 12:56:40 AM

Come what may

This is the place to be to learn! Please continue your research. I think you will find what you are looking for if you are persistent enough. Check out the chat room from time to time and ask some questions in there as it is a very good resource.

If you want to purge the old and learn new things then I feel you are on the right path. Just takes time and interest.

Do you have any prior experience with psychedelics? It sounds like your interest just started up to me. If you are just starting out with psychedelics, maybe consider mushrooms or LSD. If your interest continues you certainly should look into DMT or ayahuasca. I suppose you could jump right into it if you wanted to, I just think mushrooms and LSD are good starting points.

Happy travels and good luck with your research!
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

Stormy
#3 Posted : 2/16/2019 3:09:08 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you so much for your help ! I will take your advice. And yes I am new to this so I will try shrooms first. Happy trails and trips!

AcaciaConfusedYah
#4 Posted : 2/16/2019 11:06:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

Stormy wrote:
Frustrated because I really want to purge the old and learn about new things. I want to feel the experiences I keep hearing about with aya tea, but I don’t know where or how to obtain it. Or even the ingredients to make my own. And now I see it’s not allowed to ask to buy or to sell on here so I’m still lost. Thought this forum might give me answers. There doesn’t seem to be anything online about it either. Is it because I am in USA?

Oh well, meanwhile I will just read about everyone’s experiences and learn more about it. I’ll figure it out eventually. It will be nice to make some friends in the interim! Thank you for letting me join. I’ve learned a lot more already going through some of the threads. I first heard about this on Gaia. Hope everyone is happy, healthy, and well!

Welcome! I think that you can learn a lot... no matter what! Sometimes it just takes a little more effort to find the answers (which will soon be answered in form of another question) that you seek.

It's true, we don't discuss sourcing information here. It's a very intelligent plan that is designed for Y(OUR) safety. Smile None the less, it doesn't take a whole lot of effort to grow the ingredients to make your own aya.

There is a another site (sister site of the Nexus) where you can join and trade LIVE and VIABLE plants or seeds. As long as the seeds/plants are live, or viable, then we can talk about it!

A lot of people like to use mimosa hostilis as the DMT containing plant. Personally, I have have better luck keeping acacia confusa trees alive than mimosa hostilis. The acacia can survive the cold weather with more grace, more so than the mimosa - and can even survive a period of time when the temps are below 0°C (i'd guess 24 hrs, max). I live (for another month or so) in a subtropical region. We rarely have temps that drop below 0°C, but last winter we got slammed with a 3-day freeze. The freeze was unexpected and uncharacteristic of the area, based on past weather patterns. I had planted my very first acacia confusa in the ground a few years earlier, and it had grown >3 meters tall (probably 20 feet). The 3-day freeze wiped it out... but i collected plenty of bark!

Basically, I'm saying that you can grow your own ingredients for ayahuasca! Smile The hardest part is the patience that most folks lack. The tree that I lost was about 4 years old. Four years might seem like a long time to wait, but there are other plants that can be grown as well.

So! Before you read many trip reports, can I be honest with you? This is just my personal opinion: I would wait until after you've tried DMT before reading everyone else's experience reports. I mean, maybe read a few (if you want), but I'm from the school-of-thought that reading others' experiences can place expectations. The only expectation I've come to expect is: expect the unexpected!

I'm thankful that I found the nexus after first trying DMT. I don't know how it may have turned out had I read hundreds of experience reports; but I think I would have been robbed of the pleasure that comes from experiencing DMT from my own innate thoughts - without the contemplation of other folks' experiences. Heheh. Once I'd had a few breakthroughs, then I started to take a look at what the other folks had to say about their own experience. It gave me great appreciation for such profound experiences.

I think it's good to have an idea of what might happen - such as duration or physical body-load; but the content of the experience is quite interesting if you release your expectation. Of course, learn about the safety. This goes deeper than just "being in a place with a shaman or trip sitter." I mean, make sure it's something that you REALLY want to do... because there's no turning back once you've gone. It may take years before understanding the significance, but it's really neat when the "coincidental" experience synchronizes with the world that we know - synchronicity.

Starting with psilocybin containing mushrooms is a great place to begin. (Especially if oral DMT is your preferred method to try.) A lot of people compare oral DMT to psilocybin. Practice makes perfect, right? Nah. Practice can give you more preparation, but hard to settle with the idea of "perfection."

I highly suggest looking into the FAQ and try lower doses of mushrooms prior to DMT. Slowly, scale the amount of mushrooms consumed - at your own rate (there's no race). Once you're comfortable being uncomfortable, then good! That's how I worked up to DMT - months of mushrooms prior, eating every other week, and increasing the dose. Was I at all prepared for DMT? I have no idea.... but it happened. Lol

Welcome! Enjoy the learning process.

Take Care,
ACY

Sometimes it's good for a change. Other times it isn't.

Cheese Sandwich
#5 Posted : 2/28/2019 9:55:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Arcadia_Confused..

Hey there,

Im very Interested in SUSTAINABLE growing to produce DMT yielding plants/trees etc...

I Will plough through ALL of the info to find what I need, however if you can advise, what would be a decent STARTER plant/tree for a UK grower?

Mimosa hostilis, would grow in a pot and bring it inside for winter months? the other plan that you mentioned the acacia confusa, similar conditions?

Im very keen to get my green fingers out and plant some trees/shrubs....just hope the dog doesn't eat them....

Sarni x
Do or do not, there is no try
~ Yoda ~