We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My extremly high dose first dmt trip. Options

noswishers87
#1 Posted : 2/14/2019 5:54:01 AM
DMT-Nexus member

My First Trip on dmt

First let me start by explaining how i came into contact with dmt because ultimately i feel as if it had a profound effect on my trip. So the only dude i know in my local area that knew anything about dmt was this acid dealer and i heard he kept a bong on the side of his house in a garden box. At the time i wasn’t in a good place and when i heard this i automatically thought free bong cool Cool . So this guy works a night shift so i figured he wouldn’t be home at 12 at night so i went and checked in the garden box and just as i was told there was a bong, but also there was probably 2 and a half grams of some weird lookin powder that had a familiar smell (this guy has given me a very light dose of dmt before so i knew that smell) So unsure what to do i grabbed the bong and the powder and made my way home. When i got home after inspecting the strange powder i came to realize it had all the characteristics of dmt. So me being my self called up a friend and explained the whole thing and i asked if he would watch me on facetime while i trip, he was said he was with it so i began asking him about methods to smoke it and he told me to “sandwich” the bong bowl and to make sure i put enough dmt in because if i don’t then i wouldn’t trip. so i put probably .2 Of herb at the bottom of the bowl then i scooped up a great amount of dmt (wayyyyyyy over a break through dosage) and then packed the rest of the bowl with herb. i was very anxious because the one time he gave me dmt i just felt uncomfortable and wanted to puke no visuals no trip. so i had to make sure i broke through because the first time was awful. i am very a very experienced acid user so i assumed that this would be light work so in one giant hit i smoked bout 3/4ths of the bowl (the rest was just a small amount of herb with dmt res on it) so i set the bong down and i remember laughing with my friend on the call because i started to feel the effects. then all of a sudden the screen froze, not just the screen everything, it’s like someone paused a movie and i remember thinking at first my wifi was acting up because my friends face looked all pixley. then i was in a room a very dark room and in the room was me and my friend but we were both aliens looking down at a game board that showed me in my room passed out, and we were laughing frantically how my physical body was knocked out. the next thing that happened i could only explain as i lived through every persons perspective that i ever had a relationship with (friends, family, and most importantly the acid dealer). i lived through his eyes as if i was him and he was a very peculiar guy to say the least and he always was twitching talking about different psychedelics and shit and i never really got him but at the time i was convinced i was him, i understood why he acted the way he did as if i was him. then an entity spoke to me and told me that dmt is gift to us and it shouldn’t be stolen and i was being foolish to think that i was ready for it. then i saw nothing. i heard nothing. i couldn’t remember anything. i couldn’t even remember what it was to remember. it was dark and i heard voices telling me “god will really use ya life as a joke, just to laugh in your face” i kept hearing this repeat over and over again to the point that my friend told me when i was passed out i was saying this and spitting, then all of a sudden i get my vision back but this time it was like i was born again, i couldn’t speak i couldn’t even think, i forgot what human was i only felt emotions i became raw perseption i couldn’t think of anything i just perceived everything, at this time it was only 5 minutes but i swear to you it felt like i lived every single one of the people i knows life which isn’t something that feels like 5 minutes. I felt what could only be described as insane. and the more and more i sobered up the more i realized im off a drug this is crazy, i kept thinking why would someone put them selfs through this i kept asking my self why do humans do this and the whole time this was going on i could see but everything was moving, i felt so overwhelmed by this that it traumatized me so i asked my self why am i having a bad trip and this was probably 8 minutes in so i started to ease back into my physical. the first thing i noticed was my mouth was extremly dry and i was like that’s it that’s why i’m feeling so bad so i get up and never have i ever felt so light in my life as if i was styrofoam and i was nauseous but i made my way across my room to my drink and without even realizing it i was drowning my self with this horrible orange tasting carbonated drink and it made me even more panicked. it truly brought back my ptsd to the point just describing the experience makes me sweat and my heart race, the whole trip lasted about 10 minutes or so but it felt everlasting like millions of years. after i came back to a sober state i felt as if i gained knowledge beyond anything i could ever have learned on earth. what i learned was that i was too involved in things that don’t matter, you see i would describe my behaviors as hedonistic prior to my trip, i stole from people and lied , if you had something i wanted it i would take it. but after my break through i felt as if none of those behaviors were there anymore my values changed tremendously. i could see the path i was going down and realized that life isn’t about me that i’m just a piece of this crazy puzzle. I also had horrible ADD no matter what i did i couldn’t silence my head it was out of my capabilities, then for the first time ever i could focus. which to me was breath taking i never felt so at peace with the self and happy with my self. at first i didn’t know what to do with my self i felt as if i just killed the person i portrayed my self as. almost as if it was a physical change, like a haircut or something, the way i spoke about things, the way i held my self , the things i put in my body, i started to work out and meditate daily. i quit acid, swore off alcohol and pills and promised my self that i would make something out of my experience. If dmt did anything to me i feel as if it humbled me, helped me to become a better person all together in every aspect, i found liberation within myself after this and a couple other experiences with dmt the days following after.

AGAIN this was my first trip and if your interested in trying dmt the only advice i have is to respect the spice! i went into my trip feeling as if i could handle it or maybe control it and i was brought to my knees. dmt gave me clarity when i needed it the most and it helped me open my third eye, since dmt my life has been amazing i found love within me and became one with my self. i really would like to hear other people’s experiences and what all they took out of it. i’m hoping to find people that have had a life changing experience on dmt and to conversate about it.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

GLTASN
#2 Posted : 2/15/2019 1:39:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like a nice ego death, some people would be jealous.

Have to ask, what ever happened to the bong and spice you stole, did you return them?
"It may be that my role in the universe is, to question my role in the universe."

Exitwound
#3 Posted : 2/15/2019 7:20:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Please make it more readable with paragraphs, have a mercy on our souls! Smile