We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Blending reality after pure DMT Options

Voidmatrix
#21 Posted : 12/18/2021 7:29:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Meluzina wrote:
Voidmatrix wrote:

Good! I find sub-breakthroughs underrated and oh so valuable. I do sub-breakthroughs and lower more often than not. Though when they want to take me they do...

One love

Jesus freaking Christ. Being the natural P**** I trully am, I again had a teeny-tiny dose and again, being in that fractal space... You guys, this must be probably laughable for those that can really do it, but this is like the sweetest candy. I feel so terribly anxious before I do it and I have no idea why because while I'm doing it, it's such a bliss. I have that with all psychedelics, until I pass a certain border I'm like, nope this is not for me anymore, too unprepared, didn't do enough meditation, too young, too old, too I don't know what-ever, and when I pass it I'm like, jesus please don't let me go. I can feel my earthly existence drifting away from me and I feel light. That feeling of truth, of realness, of LIFE and power and all the beauty and all the terror and you are completely naked before it and it's ALIFE and it's so intoxicating. It feels a little bit erotic by the way. My impression, just saying. Again, me total newbie speaking after like 10 mg you know Drool Thumbs up Jesus christ I know, I know, cannot know until I do it properly, but even this is so impressive to me. And I think this is a way to go for me, to have a mild dose and when I'm in that state of sweet confusion and awe and gratitude, then do more, not like I did it the first time I tried through, head against the wall, I can do that when I grow up... By the way, I tried like a week ago and I was physically not able to do it, I had three lighters and they kept failing until I wasted what I had there to a light buzz in the head... and today, I could, today is the full moon, like it was a month ago when I could, so I think I might consider that next time

Laughing

That was great.

Anyway, you're being too hard on yourself. There's plenty of veterans that still get anxious each and every time, myself included. I am just becoming more and more indifferent towards my fear, anxiety, and trepidation in regards to being in the space and smaolking DMT. Possibly because I know that it's going to happen, no matter what tries to get in my way, DMT is magnetic for me. Very strong pull.

And I also find myself engaging with thoughts like, "I'm not prepared enough," I'm too old," "don't know if this is for me," etc. But those are a facet of self that prefers things to be orderly and rational, unlike what we can experience in psychedelic spaces.

You may enjoy this post post I started a few months ago.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

PREV12