We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Retroreflector - our art and music collective Options

Pile of cats
#1 Posted : 2/11/2019 6:21:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey everyone! I've not been active here in a long time.. Finding this website however many years ago lead to some experiences that have influenced my life in a very big way especially this experience here: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=61058 Which I never would have had if it wasn't for the knowledge shared here.

Since then I've been trying to find my way to take that experience and make it something usable in regards to what I do with my life. I met my partner Sophie (who'll be making an account on here too) about a year after moving back to the UK after that experience and we had a shared interest in art and music and ever since we've just been inspiring each other to work on these interests more and more which together with another long time friend lead to the creation of our art collective Retroreflector, A space where we could share everything we create.

For the time being we just have our artwork up on there as we're in the middle of a move and don't have the space to get our studio gear properly set up for recording but this will follow shortly after we finish our move.

Writing's really not a strength of mine so I wont go on for too long but we just wanted to share this with people as we hope that someone may get something from it in the way that we've gained so much from other peoples creation.

You can find our art work here: www.retroreflector.co.uk/visual-art-gallery

There'll be prints available on there soon if anyone's interested in supporting us, feel free to get in touch!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Pile of cats
#2 Posted : 2/12/2019 8:49:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thought I'd post some of the more relevant images here for easier viewing!

Myself

BirdTrio (Sophie)

Myself

BirdTrio (Sophie)

Myself

BirdTrio (Sophie)

There's more scanned art on our website than this and also some badly photo'd stuff too and we've got some more recent stuff we've yet to get scanned / Photographed but we'll post here when we've got something new to show

Pile of cats
#3 Posted : 2/12/2019 8:50:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sorry for the huge pictures! can always open them in a new window for easier viewing Embarrased

pastanostra
#4 Posted : 2/12/2019 10:27:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very nice shapes and worlds Thumbs up

Keep up the good work Smile

Brennendes Wasser
#5 Posted : 2/12/2019 11:36:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expert

OMG this is so stunning .... I saved all of them on my PC Shocked Shocked Love Laughing

Pile of cats
#6 Posted : 3/2/2019 2:44:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you everyone for your kind words! We're moving to a new and bigger place in a few weeks and after that we'll be a lot more active with out various projects so will post more when we've got more to show!

Love

Camponotus
#7 Posted : 3/2/2019 10:21:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

thisss stuff's crazy beautiful! Love
It's the job that's never started as takes longest to finish. - J.R.R. Tolkien

How long will this last, this delicious feeling of being alive, of having penetrated the veil which hides beauty and the wonders of celestial vistas? It doesn't matter, as there can be nothing but gratitude for even a glimpse of what exists for those who can become open to it. - Alexander Shulgin