We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Introduction Essay Options

TravelerC137
#1 Posted : 2/10/2019 6:41:01 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi, i found out about the forum some time ago, and i tought it was about time i signed up, i have been doing quite alot of psychedelics during the years, and explored and investigated many altered states of consciousness and reality.
A combination of psychadelics with meditation, yoga and various other techniques.

My function is that of a local spiritual guide. (Not my conscious intent)
This forum seems as a great oppurtunity to share knowledge.
The main reason i do this is to learn more for my community, to provide healthier life to those around me and help them with their exploration. Hopefully this can be a great exchange of information, to create a healthier envoirment for exploring altered states of concioussness, wich can be very scary and dangerous if you do not have a guide or guidance, im speaking from my own experience, where i basically just heard about something called mushrooms, bought them and then tripped for myself without any idea of what i was messing with, kept continue to explore this alone, along with mescaline and LSD. Cause my friends didn't want to explore it with me, this kept going for many years and made me very isolated, but i also learned alot during those years, especially what not to do, example if you are tripping on a death metal concert, in the moshpit, (Like this is not stupid enough in itself) Whatever you do, do not go into the old roman looking doorway, you will end up in colosseum, it's quite horrible place to be. Joking ofcourse and being a little extreme, even if it's a true story from my life.

I did not try DMT untill much later wich was probably the most usefull experience in life for my self-development and i have been fascinated ever since.

Now adays we are quite large group exploring this togheter, intelligently. I would have been alot better off many times if someone just have had told me about those simple things as the importance of set and setting.
How to calculate dosages.
How to do proper extractions.
How to do tests to see if you made poision or not.
And hopefully sharing information online can help others not to be as moronic as me.

I'm also very interested in overall health and reasearch such as, psychology, healthy food, supplements and fitness.
Wich is considered a good thing to have in order when one is doing this rather hardcore exploration.

Hopefully i can be of any help to someone during my time here.

Wish you all love and happiness on your journeys in life.

Read around a bit on the forums and the FAQ, it looks really nice really moving so many people have put so much time and effort into this forum.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.