We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Another new guy Options

badsponge
#1 Posted : 2/6/2019 5:33:37 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I began experimenting with psychedelics around mid-2015 in an attempt to cure my suicidal depression. It worked miraculously. I started with shrooms and 25i (thought it was LSD). Shrooms have been my favorite, and I’ve tripped several times since then, anywhere from 1.5 to 7 grams. I’ve introduced two girlfriends to shrooms, and both of them feel their lives are significantly improved. Psychedelics saved my life and continue to improve it. I feel a responsibility to share these substances with others in need. I’ve felt drawn to try DMT for a while now. I’ve lurked in forums and read a lot, but now it’s time to get serious. I’m going to do my first extract within the next couple weeks.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Th Entity
#2 Posted : 2/6/2019 6:30:52 PM

I can't think of anything important or deep to add here, excuse me!

Two girlfriends and you had suicidal depression Laughing (I'm joking of course, sorry if i offended you and maybe i misinterpret it)
Welcome to the community, if you need any help with extractions, i'm sure someone here will help! Thumbs up

badsponge
#3 Posted : 2/7/2019 8:10:44 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Th Entity wrote:
Two girlfriends and you had suicidal depression

ROFL NO! It's the other way around! Severe depression for a very long time. Was married to a clinical psychologist who facilitated my treatment through traditional therapy and prescription meds. Nothing worked. I tried psychedelics in secret, because she's a conservative Christian and "drugs are bad...mmkay?" She found out (of course), punched me, lied to a judge to kick me out of our home.

Life sucked for a while, but psychedelics completely changed my mentality for the better, I'm very happy now. I also decided I'm polyamorous, and am lucky enough to have 2 gf's (also poly) who have joined me in psychedelic adventures. Life is awesome now.