We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My First DMT Experience (And How It Put Me In My Place) Options

Spicy_Spicoli
#1 Posted : 2/6/2019 7:09:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Before I smoked DMT, I said to myself that I wanted to learn, I wanted it to teach me whatever it was meant to teach me. Although I said this to myself many times, I was lying to myself. This is because DMT is not a drug, and I anticipated it to act as one.. I know now I was very wrong. DMT has its own agenda, it will show/teach you whatever it feels/knows you need. This is because DMT knows you better than you know yourself.

I smoked it, and I had my moment of drug fun, I saw vibrant colors and everything felt like a cartoon. But once that quickly settled in, I noticed what was REALLY happening.. I was going to die.
It became clear, my ending was about to happen. It’s impossible for me to describe this feeling, it’s hard to even recall the exact way I felt, but I will say this.. it was absolutely terrifying.

I remember saying to myself “but I don’t want to die, I wanted to just trip and have fun! (In a disappointed tone). What was remarkable, was that DMT recognized that I respected it and did not fight it, I was merely shaken to my core, and drowning in pure fear of death. At first it played with me, I was rationalizing “wow I’m really tripping now” as a way for my ego to try and hold on. The DMT allowed me to gather myself with this idea, but then quickly plucked me out to tell me “oh no.. you aren’t tripping, THIS is reality, THIS is the truth”. I realized what it had just done, and exclaimed “ah you tricked me!! I'm not tripping, this isn't a drug after all!” To which the DMT entity gave me a smirk and said without language “haha you’re getting it now!”

Once I realized what the DMT was doing, it took me aside in the form of what I can only describe as “them” and guided me to different rooms in this in-between place (I had not broken through), showing me different portals, all leading to the same place, vibrating with this glorious energy. It took the time to assure and then reassure me “it’s okay to let go”. I played with these portals, and started to finally slip away from my body, slowly getting sucked into another dimension. But unfortunately, I didn’t smoke enough, and that is when I came back to this reality.

I now understand that if someone is to smoke this conscious chemical, they need to first completely surrender to the void, it will be the scariest moment of their life, but the other side is pure love, it wants to see you! And the second, is that DMT is not fun, this is not something you do recreationally. DMT is there to put you in your place, to show you that this existence that we hold so high on a pedestal, means absolutely nothing. We will all die, and we will forget this existence, we will go back to a place where our spirit happily swam around with the others. That doesn’t mean this existence shouldn’t be made the most of. After all, I don’t know if we’ll ever get the chance to live the life of this awesome conscious organism ever again! What I do know now, is that we might as well enjoy ourselves, live whatever purpose we think we’re meant to fulfill, and then just let go of it at the end. It may sound sad, but I can promise you that it isn’t.

I look forward to smoking it again in a few days, and I hope for a break-through next time.

Peace and Love,

Spicy_Spicoli

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

badsponge
#2 Posted : 2/7/2019 11:22:56 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Good story! I plan to try my first within a few weeks.

noswishers87
#3 Posted : 2/14/2019 5:57:09 AM
DMT-Nexus member

drugs effects are products of the mind, dmt’s effects are in no way the product of the human mind.

Drakiel
#4 Posted : 2/15/2019 7:28:48 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I love your story.
Your experience is different than mine (what you saw) but what you FELT and how you logically explained it... I felt exactly the same. I'll break it down in bullets.

- Cartoony world (the world is washing away)
- Realization of Ego Death (world still washing away, time/pastpresentfuture evaporate, that is the reality that you think you know, based on your current Life Experiences).)
- Entity appears, loving, calming, and Guides you towards a 'portal'. (For me, it was a rainbow-river, hovering and floating 5ft above my living room floor) (for you it was multiple doors, others see a bridge, door, pathway, road, light, etc)
- You enter. You "break through" (I have not broken through yet, only tried 2 times)
- You see stuff? "They" show you stuff?

May try to 'break through' again, but it's been sitting in the dresser drawer for > 1 year. I feel like "I'm not worthy" or something. Or fear? I know I'm not dying. I just dont want to disrespect these entities.

Spicy_Spicoli
#5 Posted : 2/16/2019 12:08:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

badsponge wrote:
Good story! I plan to try my first within a few weeks.

Thanks! I'm sure it will show you what you need to see. If I can make a recommendation, it is to have someone you trust close by who can not only watch you, but push you to take that 3rd hit that's so frightening to take.

Spicy_Spicoli
#6 Posted : 2/16/2019 12:09:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

noswishers87 wrote:
drugs effects are products of the mind, dmt’s effects are in no way the product of the human mind.

I completely agree. It smacked me and made me wake up. It was like nothing I've ever experienced in my life!

Spicy_Spicoli
#7 Posted : 2/16/2019 12:14:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Drakiel wrote:
I love your story.
Your experience is different than mine (what you saw) but what you FELT and how you logically explained it... I felt exactly the same. I'll break it down in bullets.

- Cartoony world (the world is washing away)
- Realization of Ego Death (world still washing away, time/pastpresentfuture evaporate, that is the reality that you think you know, based on your current Life Experiences).)
- Entity appears, loving, calming, and Guides you towards a 'portal'. (For me, it was a rainbow-river, hovering and floating 5ft above my living room floor) (for you it was multiple doors, others see a bridge, door, pathway, road, light, etc)
- You enter. You "break through" (I have not broken through yet, only tried 2 times)
- You see stuff? "They" show you stuff?

May try to 'break through' again, but it's been sitting in the dresser drawer for > 1 year. I feel like "I'm not worthy" or something. Or fear? I know I'm not dying. I just dont want to disrespect these entities.

I'm happy to hear you felt the same as I did. It's an unbelievable experience, and there's a huge realization that enters your consciousness once the DMT hits. As for breaking-through, I completely understand your dilemma. I wrote another post about how a few days after this, I tried it for a second time after coming home drunk, and the experience was completely different. It's some really powerful stuff, and there needs to be some legitimate self-reflection on one's life before they smoke it. Once you feel that you'd be a little more comfortable letting go again, maybe try a hit or 2 and see how things feel. I'd be very interested to hear if you do!

Jozeh
#8 Posted : 2/16/2019 9:43:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I had a very similar first trip. I think it doesn't matter how much you read about this chemical you won't appreciate or respect it until you have taken it too far. Then you can understand the prep to take the next time.

First time I got the frequency, the whole room vibrating before exploding. First thought was "woah this is intense, put the pipe down". I managed to set the pipe down and sit back my next thought was "ah fuck don't die, you have work tomorrow", as if that mattered where I was going.