We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
first brew quetion Options

Achilles
#1 Posted : 2/5/2019 12:49:15 AM

I is the obstacle.

whats up nexus. so im preparing to attempt my first brew and this will also be my first experience with dmt period. ive taken lsd more times then i can remember (up to 6 tabs at once) ive done mushrooms probably ten or 15 times (up to 7 grams dried at once) take dxm a bunch, salvia, smoke cannabis daily.. you get it. what i plan on is doing 3-4 grams mhrb with 2.5 to 3 grams of yellow cappi and i was considering chacruna as and admixture. as i get closer to this attempt im starting to question my psychedelic tolerance and wanted to ask if yall would suggest this(dosage and admixture)... what yall think.. am i being to ballsy?
This guys ego ^

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

CatPharm
#2 Posted : 2/5/2019 2:13:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi there Achilles,

Is the caapi your using a form of vine or is it in some sort of extract? I dont have any experience with an extract but i believe ive seen it mentioned around here before, so i think its an actual thing. I think. In that case, im not sure what a typical doseage would be, sorry.

If your going to brewing vine, 2.5 to 3 grams wont be nearly enough. Depending on a few factors youll proly want to have at least 50 to 100g brewed, and possibly a bit more if you feel the need to redose or maybe if you purge too soon. Or just some other type of mishap. Because of the amount of time required to brewing, i always cook more than for just one session.

Just a couple suggestions though, but not totally necessary. Maybe have a couple sessions of working with the caapi only, get yourself familiar with the caapi your working with, and get a feel for where your sweet spot doseage is for you. I always like to do this everytime i cook a new vine or even with the same vine but just a new batch. Theres a lot that can be accomplished with caapi only tea or even rue tea or a harmala extract by itself.

Also, again not neccesary, but maybe start out with only one admixture. I only have experience with chakruna, so i cant suggest one or the other , but if your doubting your own tolerances for psychadelic experiences, its proly best to stick with one at first. Theres no shame in starting light in these experiences and working your way up to the levels you may be expecting from aya, theres no race. Peace

slewb
#3 Posted : 2/5/2019 2:14:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

What's the thinking behind using both mhrb and chacruna? Where did you come up with that caapi dosage?

Achilles
#4 Posted : 2/5/2019 10:56:35 AM

I is the obstacle.

The thought was that’s how I saw em do it in the woods in puru and I might’ve gotten my dosage wrong... I thought I read on here that that was a little above the average starting doses but if I’m wrong pls correct me lol... that’s why I asked this question b4 going any further
This guys ego ^

Achilles
#5 Posted : 2/5/2019 11:38:39 AM

I is the obstacle.

Ahh I think guy was using rue I’m sorry... what y’all think would be a good starter dose for a somewhat experienced psychedelic user?
This guys ego ^

#6 Posted : 2/5/2019 3:33:47 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

To the OP

These are very basic questions that you're asking. Please from now on before asking these sorts of questions we recommend that people spend a reasonable amount of time reading through older threads, the FAQ, etc.

I could keep listing threads but I'll stop with these few.

A search query that took me less than 5 minutes regarding rue/mhrb:

"Typical" Effects of 3g Syrian Rue?

Safe amount of syrian rue?

Syrian Rue - need help please!

making ayahuasca tea from mhrb powder

MHRB-SYRIAN RUE pharmahuasca ratio

Reliable recipe for mimosa root bark and rue preparation please?

tregar
#7 Posted : 2/5/2019 4:09:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

For traditional Ayahuasca see "Positronic Ayahuasca brewing" (caapi + psychotria): https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=82030

See part 2 comments from Palmer on good caapi amounts (70-80 grams, etc.)
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Achilles
#8 Posted : 2/5/2019 5:13:11 PM

I is the obstacle.

I’m sorry for asking a repeated question pertaining to dosage but I was originally asking for opinions on admixtures for a first time aya user but experienced psychedelic user. My situation is my own so I couldn’t exactly search threads for a question pertaining to me particularly... thank you for the thread recommendations and I apologize again I guess for asking
This guys ego ^

dragonrider
#9 Posted : 2/5/2019 7:31:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I would start with maybe just over three grams of rue.

And considering DMT containing plants, i would also start low.

How people respond to ayahuasca is very much depending on their personal metabolism. Very often, people don't get immediate results. It's a matter of carefully adjusting.

It took me three times to get it right.

Achilles
#10 Posted : 2/6/2019 11:03:20 AM

I is the obstacle.

I’m not using rue I’m using mhrb and yellow cappi (shredded) maybe chacruna but the more I read the less i wanna attempt it with an admixture... said it increases the discomfort .. anyone find that true?
This guys ego ^

grollum
#11 Posted : 2/6/2019 1:43:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Achilles wrote:
I’m not using rue I’m using mhrb and yellow cappi (shredded) maybe chacruna but the more I read the less i wanna attempt it with an admixture... said it increases the discomfort .. anyone find that true?

Its all about the admixture. What do you want to add? Different plants cause different effects. I would suggest to start basic with something you can control easily and which has a more stable alkaloid profile. Therefor I might suggest start with rue and mhrb and slowly level your way up. After having a clue where this brings you, start experimenting with vine, leaves and admixtures.

Tony6Strings
#12 Posted : 2/6/2019 3:07:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You are getting mixed up with your lingo. Admixture is (are) the dmt containing ingredients you add to your brew. So unless you brew vine only, you are using an admixture. This is info I am really surprised that you did not read during your time in the welcome area. Travel well.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand