CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
[SCIENCE] Options

Achilles
#1 Posted : 2/2/2019 6:20:08 PM

Fractals are eternally existing self reproducing chaos. Geometric figures, each which has the same statistical whole. Fractals recur at progressively smaller scales, and exist in constant states of chaotic anarchy.

I found this pretty interesting article titled (LSD and Quantum Measurements: Can you see Schrödinger’s cat both dead and alive on acid?) The Article discusses three hypothesis (Cognitive, Spiritual, Quantum) for Psychedelic State of Input Superposition (PSIS for short), followed up by an experiment to test the quantum hypothesis by showing people on psychedelics can achieve something that sober individuals can’t. though i only understood about 85% of this article (cause im not a scientist or college graduate lol) i still found it pretty interesting and thought some of my smarter nexians would really appreciate it (even if your not a genius its still interesting)... i hope you guys enjoy this and i appologise in advance if i messed up on ant thread rules. anyways enjoy.Thumbs up LSD and Quantum Measurements: Can you see Schrödinger’s cat both dead and alive on acid?
Fractal

Trippy glass for trippy people.