We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Consensus on testing Cebil seed activity? Options

freethinker
#1 Posted : 12/14/2009 5:29:18 PM
DMT-Nexus member

The biggest problem with the bufo chase seems to be quality seeds. Vendor stock varies over time and going through an extraction process can be rather disappointing if the end result was sabotaged by poor seeds before it even began...

Thought it might be helpful to start a thread to collect and discuss SWIYs' methods of testing for seed activity.

So, throw it out there. What methods are there for testing activity and what are the advantages, and reliability factors of them?

All posts by this author are blatant plagiarisms, fictitious inventions, and outright lies.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

jamie
#2 Posted : 12/14/2009 5:36:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

all you have to do is dose themWink

Seriousily you never know until you try...this stuff is simply amazing when you get a good dose..I was having full blown bufotenine visions until 2am this morning.. the stuff I saw blew my mind.

Use a vendor others have used before..maya sent me quality seeds..
Now I have 114 grams of argentinian seeds from another vendor..need to test them still.
Long live the unwoke.

soulfood
#3 Posted : 12/14/2009 6:04:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

I think most cebil is coming from the same place.

Also I think seeds that have a green inner matter aren't so good. You're looking for the yellowist of yellows with little discolouration. Also if the seeds are really good then 1 seed eaten should give minimal nausea and slight cev's.

The smaller thin seeds seem to be better also. The seeds that look bulky in my experience seem to almost be from a different tree altogether. A good vendor will list those as a different strain.

Also you can base and smoke 1 or 2 seeds as is.

freethinker
#4 Posted : 12/14/2009 9:28:32 PM
DMT-Nexus member

fractal enchantment wrote:
all you have to do is dose themWink

Seriousily you never know until you try...

Thanks but that involves doing the extraction process before knowing the seed quality (ie: potential waste of time). Looking for any methods people use to quickly determine if seeds are crap or active before putting time into an extraction.

soulfood wrote:
Also you can base and smoke 1 or 2 seeds as is.

I assume the full bufo effects won't be present, so what sort of effect should one look for to indicate that the seeds are active? I assume nausea isn't telling enough because the seeds could have plenty of toxins but very low to no buffo and still give you nausea...

All posts by this author are blatant plagiarisms, fictitious inventions, and outright lies.

Jorkest
#5 Posted : 12/14/2009 9:37:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

if you eat one to two seeds..you should feel effects from potent seeds...euphoria and happiness...
it's a sound

freethinker
#6 Posted : 12/14/2009 10:00:41 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Will have to try it. The bufo changa prep was attempted exactly as described on the first page to no avail (2nd bufo try with different seeds this time, second fail). The procedure is simple enough and was followed exactly so hence the motivation to find a reliable method for testing seed activity first before bothering anymore (just frustrated).

Thanks for the feedback people. Feel free to post any other methods for testing seeds.

jamie
#7 Posted : 12/14/2009 10:04:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I havenever had experience with week seeds..maybe I just got lucky I dunno..

But I find that bufo doesnt give up any real secrets until you work with it for a bit..so that should be concidered by those that wnat to work with it..

I guess it's possible that it works better for some than others..but I dunno, everyone is different, but not THAT different.
Long live the unwoke.

freethinker
#8 Posted : 12/14/2009 10:16:09 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Ya, anything really worth your while always takes a bit of work. Oh well, the resulting non bufo harmala/herb/weed ain't so bad to smoke anyway, but it sure is an elaborate way of making enhanced weed. Haha, maybe next time.

For what it's worth, 1 pinch size bowl (bufo-changa) was smoked with no more than weed/harmala effects. Several hours later a 1/3gm joint was smoked to see if it was just a quanity issue. Same effects, just weed/harmala. Will probably smoke the remaining 2/3gm all at once to see if anything is in there....

soulfood
#9 Posted : 12/15/2009 12:23:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

fractal enchantment wrote:
I havenever had experience with week seeds..maybe I just got lucky I dunno..

I had bad seeds once, the first time I got some and they were really big chunky things. After a FASA precip, the extract was still a very dark green oily goo. It was completely unworkable. Ever since then I've always had good seeds.

jamie
#10 Posted : 12/15/2009 12:42:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

^have you tried the seeds from Botanical spirit?..I have 114 grams of them I am going to test soon.
Long live the unwoke.

soulfood
#11 Posted : 12/15/2009 1:05:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

They're pretty much on par with maya's 11 batch.

jamie
#12 Posted : 12/15/2009 1:15:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Cool those are the ones I have been using from maya..thanks a bunchVery happy
Long live the unwoke.

ElusiveMind
#13 Posted : 12/15/2009 2:15:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

soulfood wrote:
They're pretty much on par with maya's 11 batch.

Thanks for the info, SWIM was looking to buy some seeds from there but was wondering about potency.

SWIM agrees with Jorkest on testing, its the easiest way to know. Wink
The Tea Party wrote:
We exist in a world where the fear of Illusion is real
And we cling to the past to deny and confuse the ideal

DMTripper wrote:
Bliss of ignorance -> pain of knowledge -> integrate -> bliss of knowledge.

SWIM and ElusiveMind are fictional characters and everything they say is fictional

69ron
#14 Posted : 12/15/2009 7:35:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM normally gets seeds from BBB, FV, and MAYA, and they’ve all been good, sometimes fantastic, but never bunk. But these things are natural and so they vary in potency, so it’s always possible to get weak seeds from any vendor. You have to test them.

Seed size varies a lot. Saying things like, “eat 1 seed and you should feel it”, can be very misleading. Some seeds are so tiny that 1 seed will do nothing orally, even if the seeds are very potent. Potency tests should be done by weight, not seed count.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

freethinker
#15 Posted : 12/15/2009 10:30:02 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Any suggestions on a good test weight (casings included)? Method? Crush it up? Sublingual? Swallow?

Jorkest
#16 Posted : 12/15/2009 10:37:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

try....200mg-400mg...that should do it...do the whole seed..because honestly im not sure where the bufo is!
it's a sound

freethinker
#17 Posted : 12/16/2009 12:19:05 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Many thanks.

logos2012
#18 Posted : 12/17/2009 8:28:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The aliens got their seeds for their first attempt from BBB. The attempt failed but they think this was due to burning the shit out of them in the oven or bad thermostat. These were not tested beforehand but one of the aliens did get a whiff of the smoke from the oven and started hallucinating for a bit.

They just got more from BBB and will attempt sometime soon. These will be tested by eating 1 seed or so. They will let you know.
All posts are from higher vibrational alien entities. These entities are not physically real to your understanding and do not exist in this dimension, therefore accounts of all posts did not take place in reality.

Fatcat
#19 Posted : 12/24/2009 10:35:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I can confirm that putting a small amount of de-husked seed mater under your tounge is active, and amazing. 2 seeds gives me very very nice euphoria, some nausea, and im a little foggy, but they are deffinatly active, I have some in right now. Smile

EDIT after more tests: I have tested this on 3 different occasions, the last of which was with a friend who agrees that they are active. As fractal stated in another thread, the effects mix AMAZINGLY with coffee. It gives me a subtle trippy edge to my normal coffee euphoria. I can't wait to try them orally with alcohol, let alone a smokeable extract.
By allowing this message to pass through your cornea, into your retina, you accept it as is and agree to my disclaimer regarding my posts that they are a complete falsification by doing so freeing me of all liability, direct, indirect, consequential or incidental that may arise from the instillation of this post in your memory bank.