12NEXT
My time with the mantis... Options

AcaciaConfusedYah
#1 Posted : 2/1/2019 2:53:08 PM

No one in particular

Chemical expertSenior Member

AcaciaConfusedYah wrote:
AcaciaConfusedYah wrote:
*** I had originally written this for a member who wanted to know about "mantis" entities. Lately, there has been a topic in the welcome area about not trusting entities. I wanted to weigh in and share an experience that was very profound. Rather than disrupt the flow of their thread, I decided that I'd go ahead and post this***

AcaciaConfusedYah wrote:
*sighs* I guess it's time to begin. I was asked about an experience, a while back. I wrote part one, but it was only the intro. There are three, well four, parts that should be told.... but I doubt I'll ever share much of part 2: The three days after...
Part 3: What's happened between now and then
Part 4: my current opinion

Any ways, here is Part 1: Initial Contact

AcaciaConfusedYah wrote:
My time with the Mantis.
I am writing this experience report sometime in mid-May of 2018. My encounter with the Mantis occurred around June 5th through the 8th of 2014. Its been roughly 4 years since the encounter, so some of the specific details about the Question and Answer part of our experience are less memorable, however many of the ideas still stick with me today.

The initial greeting:
It was early June 2014 and we were preparing to move to a new location that would be closer to my parents and the school that I was hoping to attend. My wife had just left town to go visit my parents and meet with her supervisors at the new location of which she would be employed. She was transferring from within the company, so it was just a mandatory meet-and-greet type thing. I was tasked with the duty of staying home and looking after the animals – which meant I was going to have time by myself.

This was during the honeymoon phase of my DMT use, so time alone meant time to vape DMT and see what new mystery would be revealed. It was around 2:00 pm (which was significant because I found that the time of day had an effect on the experience/trip – for me) so I packed my pipe with some cannabis and piled a little DMT on top. I smudged the place with white sage for aromatics, turned off all electronic devices, and prepared for my adventure.

I waited until the time was right and then took the leap. I sat back and closed my eyes and waited to see what was going to be presented this time. From the corner of my vision (closed eyes) I saw what appeared to be antennae poking and prodding around. Slowly this creature came into view – it was a holographic/hyper-dimensional mantis. My “vision” then changed from first person perspective to a third person perspective X-ray vision. I was looking at the Mantis poking and probing my brain via x-ray like vision. Suddenly this became very uneasy to me, so I decided I was going to be done with the trip, open my eyes and make it all go away. But at that moment, the Mantis did something…. It is hard to describe, but it basically paralyzed me from being able to exit the trip at that time. I could not open my eyes. It did some mesmerizing act, I don’t really know how to describe it with words. I remember a swirling pattern of light that came from the being, and that pattern was so beautiful that I was unable to look away.

So - there I am, paralyzed with this creepy thing crawling through my brain, AND THEN…. It lays three eggs between the folds in my brain. At this point I am near freaking out, but still paralyzed, so I can’t get out of it and have no choice but to endure what happens next. The eggs begin to glow, and then rattle, and one by one, they burst open... but I was surprised with the outcome. From each egg was a new universe that exploded/manifested into existence. I didn’t get to spend much time in each, but most of them we inhabited by humanoid-mantis hybrids.

Then after the show, the Mantis let me open my eyes. I took about 20 minutes just to process what had just happened to me. WHAT HAD JUST HAPPENED? And then I heard this voice – it had a British accent. “I’ve got some things to talk to you about.” And it went on from there. The voice stayed in my head for three days. It was a question and answer type session, well that’s what it became.
I asked a lot of things. There were many things it would not directly answer, or just blatantly say “I’m not going to tell you that.” But, there were things that it did answer. It told the story from its perspective. The story of human life here on earth. From one observer.

Take care,
ACY

Edit: decided to give a metaphorical preview of the story...

Part 2: the Q&A

https://music.youtube.co...qilDs&feature=share

Part 3: the time between now and then

https://music.youtube.co...zSigk&feature=share

https://music.youtube.co...rLcIs&feature=share

Part 4: Current opinions

https://music.youtube.co...B5ynw&feature=share

https://music.youtube.co...gXzB0&feature=share

Part 5: ???????? I bet you weren't expecting a part 5, were you? Neither was I....

https://music.youtube.co...;list=RDAMVMdOuoB0qilDs

https://music.youtube.co..._QXiY&feature=share

Take Care!
ACY

P.S. LISTEN to the lyrics. They are not exact representations, but damned if they aren't close.... I'll add some more to the story in a few months... or years?

AcaciaConfusedYah attached the following image(s):
20190201_071122.jpg (3,758kb) downloaded 265 time(s).
If you're on a fence, take a trip. If you're on a trip, don't take offense.

It's like building a mountain vs. digging a hole. To do one, you are also doing the other. At the end, where do you want to stand?

Psychedelic news, articles, interviews and art from the DMT-Nexus and other sources.

AcaciaConfusedYah
#2 Posted : 2/2/2019 8:02:25 AM

No one in particular

After a failed attempt at embedding the videos, I accidentally created a double post. It's 3 am, I was about to go to bed, but I am going to start off with a few things to consider.

Part 2: Question and Answer

I was shocked. It wasn't as if I had heard the voice, yet I heard it. This was quite concerning and I was certain that I'd finally messed up and taken the DMT too far. At the time, I was frequently exploring different other substances such as LSD, mushrooms, mescaline, MDMA, and a few others.

For now, let's pretend that I was having a psychotic episode, or visionary experience, or channeling some entity, or..... what ever you want to call it. At this point we're going to assume that everything is in a fictional context. Just pretend that I have a creative imagination and that I am practicing writing what MIGHT have been said between two beings from a different order of existence. Now that the tone has been set in fiction, let's begin.

The introductory questions, those which might be obvious that one would ask an unknown "entity" were naturally asked in the beginning of our conversation. "who are you? what are you? where are you from? --- all those questions were answered in such a way that only prompted further question. I'll offer a sample dialogue, but I came to no determinate answer for those questions during this part of the story.

The Mantis
An example question: "WHO or WHAT are you?"_____"I could ask the same to you. However I believe that we both know." "Actually, no... I am pretty confused about the event that just occurred and not sure why you'd have an interest in speaking with me, SO I am definitely going crazy." "Was it interesting?" "wha... what? Was what interesting?" "The method used to get your attention. I thought you'd like it - find it entertaining, rather. Was it not?" "I guess it depends on the condition of what I just experienced... If it's just an illusion, then I think I would have found it entertaining, but it felt more than an illusion, even restricting at times." "You made the choice."***subtle laughter**** "To smoke DMT? That is the choice that results in having some creepy-ass mantis-thing stick exploding universe eggs in my brain??? I don't think so." "The choice to fall under The Power of Expectation." "I don't think so, I would not have expected that result. "That's because you are not aware of the Power of Suggestion and Power Of Expectation. If you were aware of the Power of Expectation, you would have had a different experience. The Power of Suggestion has also played a role. They are both consciously and subconsciously at work, constantly. "Ok, so this is going no where... I am clearly crazy... I don't even know what to think about this." What makes you think you're crazy? Perhaps an expectation that had been carefully placed by a suggestion?

And that's an example of how we kicked it off. It's not exact wording (because this is CERTAINLY fiction), and I would eventually try to dismiss the voice as it continued to loop my questions back around to the Power of Suggestion and Power of Expectation. The dismissal never succeeded and eventually proved a valid point. I was not aware of the TRUE Power of Suggestion and Power of Expectation. I'd heard the words before, sure. I'd used the words, too. I had never understood the forces that drive those powers. In time I began to realize how easily I could have possibly read someone else's trip report, where they experienced XYZ entity - causing me to wonder what it was like to meet that entity, and then sometimes it would happen.

Then it was brought to my attention that this doesn't just apply to human thought, or DMT entities, but these forces dig much deeper into the foundation of the universe. As a disclosure, The Mantis (I'll still call it that for reference) was completely up-front and honest that the information that was being relayed was "its"(my?) explanation that was "passed to it, long ago." Naturally, I questioned where it had gathered this information but it would continue to offer answers that only prompted further questioning.

At this point, I had gathered that this "Thing": May or may not be real. May or may not be in my imagination. May or may not be an external entity. May or may not be a mantis. May or may not be god(s?). May or may not be a result of an over consumption of DMT (and/or other substances). or I May or may not be losing my mind. Though concerning, the conversation was very lucid and candid. After the initial DMT experience and communication, I was pretty much convinced that I was just playing games with myself. Bored, been researching a lot, in between jobs and going back to school, about to move.... there were a lot of things on my plate at the time. SO perhaps this "thing" was just a manifestation of my own mind trying MAINTAIN sanity. Either way, on the first day it continued to emphasize the importance to understand the Power of Expectation and the Power of Suggestion.

I think I am going to leave it hanging here for a bit. Part 2 still contains two predominate themes that "it" discussed. I'll get to those later.

Take Care,
ACY

To Be Continued.......

02/03/2019 3:34 am
Part 2: Q & A - section 2

The mantis was very persistent, and I had finally given in and began to try to play its game. It became clear that it was very determined to discuss the Powers; and wanted me to ask the “right” questions before it would really tell me much about them. I started with simple requests like, “Well, why don’t you tell me about the Powers of Suggestion and Expectation?” He’d say something like, “I already have,” followed by another chuckle. This seemed amusing to him, as if he were a child that was playing with a little critter that it found outside – curious, amused, trying to observe details…. And that’s another thing it often spoke of the Observer.

Thus far, I’d found that the Mantis liked if I asked it a question that would result in an answer that was phrased as a question – basically wanting me to answer my own questions. (I can do that already, if I didn’t know the answer, then what use was having this thing tell me that I don’t know…. I know that I don’t know!) It wanted to discuss the Powers of Suggestion and Expectation, and often mentions the Observer. Which I didn’t particularly know how to address with questions that seemed like it would warrant a response that could be insightful. Eventually, I turned my questioning towards other things. I think the mantis was tired of repeating itself and clearly was not falling for my attempt to phrase things differently. It never told me the answer I “wanted to hear.” It only told me answers to questions IT thought were relevant to our reason of visit – to which I was still uncertain WHY we even were having this exchange…. “This is like 4 hours past vaping…. You’re supposed to be long gone by now.” Only to follow with, “I’ve always been here, you’re the one who chooses to come and go.”

Now, I already had been given an idea about this observer type archetypal state of consciousness…. But according to the mantis, I didn’t quite have the answer right… Nor did it seem like it would completely confirm anything other than “the Observer has been here for a long, long time.” Asking “who” or “what” was the Observer was useless. It would just say, “WHO? WHAT? Who is. What is.” Leading to no solid confirmation of anything that could be noted as human data. When I asked if either myself or the mantis is/was the Observer, the reply was, “that’d be hard to say, wouldn’t it?” I suppose that implies that maybe this Observer is not able to observe itself? Or maybe it only Observes itself? I wondered if the Observer was god(s), but the answer was, “No, not really.” I tried, I promise, I did….. no further elaboration. What kind of answer is “No, not really.”????? When I started brining up this topic it would always resort back to “What makes you so interested in a ‘god’ anyways? What do you think it would be of value to find out? The models you know don’t fit the actuality of ‘it’. None of them; yet they all do.”

However, this did begin to go somewhere interesting…. This is about the time that I began asking about religions. “Ok, then can you tell me if any of the religions that are currently presented actually valid?” I asked, and the mantis laughed and said “sure!” OK…. Now we’re cooking with fire…. I am about to get some top-secret info about religion…. This could be big… so I say, “Well, which one?” He started laughing harder than I’d heard yet, “All of them; and none of them.” Back to ground zero.

Beginning to get frustrated I exclaimed, “What do you mean: All and none? That doesn’t even answer the question. You’re wasting my time, and I guess your time as well. If you don’t have anything useful to say or shed some light on some hidden truth—” He stopped me mid-sentence, “truth!? You want to know about truth? Let’s talk about truth. What do you think truth IS?” I was a little caught off guard. “Truth is…. The truth? Right?” “Well what does that mean to you?” “Well, I guess truth is an accurate description of something.” “Who determines that it is accurate? What authority?” “Well… I suppose the person telling the truth would be the authority.” “Ask any two different human beings to tell you the truth about their religion.” “Well that would result in two different stories… so….” “Yes it would. But, is it not the “truth” to them? Their personal experience; that you call life, is it not truth? DO they not live a life where those “truths” become their reality?”

I was stunned. This was the most it seemed to answer without any attempt of dismissal. This was clearly something that it was interested in talking about. So, I entertained the mantis, “Wow, um yeah. But they claim that they have absolute answer.” “Absolute is a human concept. It’s not generally considered within many of the other realms and worlds.” “Wait, so there ARE other realms and other worlds?” “Yes, of course. Do you think that you have the same kind of awareness as a tree? Do you think you have the same awareness as a bird? A fungus? A fish? An atom?” “So, you’re saying atoms have awareness?” “No, I never said that, I asked if you thought that you had the same level of awareness as an atom?” “That is implying that an atom has awareness…isn’t it?” “Well, what do you think? What do you think an atom would do if it were aware? Would it wonder if there were a god that made it? Would it be talking to ourselves?” “I guess I mean to ask, are there like…. Yah know…. Spirit realms and extradimensional beings and crazy entities?” “Are trees not widely considered spiritual in your species? Are fungi not extradimensional beings? Fish are crazy entities that live in a world that your species knows little about.” “Here we go again, huh?” I asked, “Back to this game?” “We never stopped playing, can you still hear me?” “Well…. I guess?” “In that case, here we are.”

The headway I thought that I’d been making seemed to be a bust. “So, what you’re saying is that there is NO truth?” “I never said that,” it began to laugh, “I implied that there are many truths, they are Personal Truths. Every single concept that exists has its own level of truth which it experiences. The tree is truth. The fungus is Truth. The fish is Truth. The atom is Truth. It’s all Truth.” These words seemed like they finally began to resonate with me. I felt that the conversation had finally taken a turn that might be useful, after all. So, I asked, “Are you one of my Personal Truths?” “That depends? Am I? Remember, you made the choice.” This again… here we go. “What did I choose this time?” I asked…. “You chose to find the Truth. And you have.”

I was a little confused, because I was originally asking about the truths that are considered absolutes, yet it claims that the absolutes are only something that we – the humans (of this realm/planet/dimension/or whatever) – can claim within a Personal Truth. Basically, nullifying any ability for a consensus on objective truths. After much questioning, I’d come to terms that the mantis would only accept the concept of objectivity if it were to be presented with a caveat that the presenter is aware that the words that are coming out of their mouth are a Personal Truth that is shared by more than one person, yet not every single person – or any other single little thing…. The mantis would always reference an animal, or a plant, or a rock….. or just an idea.

I began to see the constructs of this idea pull together. I had been looking for truth about things which are out of my order of magnitude of Personal Truth. A cat won’t have the same Personal Truth as a person, and a person will not have the same Personal Truths as a freaky-DMT-Mantis-entity….. err, I mean a planet. Or an atom…. It kept bringing up the atom. I think that it realized the limited scope of the human mind. When we think of the atom, we often think of the drawings that we’ve been shown in school…. Or the imagery that we’ve seen on television…. But the way that the mantis described it to me, the atom has its own story, and own Personal Truth – though I would not be able to understand it at the time which this conversation occurred…. And I may never under stand it… none of us may understand it, fully; in a total objective perspective. The matter arranged itself in such a way that it can experience itself, yet not ever completely know itself from the “consciousness” that it generates. The particles interact, just as the other forms of life, within their own world. Through their orchestration, our world exists, and we’re given the opportunity to have a subjective experience…. But only as a collective unity, when the particles work together, they form such an event. Personal truths, I guess that summarized the main point the mantis wanted to deliver.

There was plenty of dialogue, I asked “How does the electron know how to be an electron?” I got a whopper of an answer for that. I won’t ask that one again. LOL. Apparently, it’s a very complex “dance” between the Power of Expectation and the Power of Suggestion…. I know I didn’t speak much of the two Powers in this section, but based on my suggestions, you should expect that the mantis continued to integrate the Power of Suggestion and Power of Expectation into everything that we talked about within the discussion of Personal Truth.
The next part, the third, is coincidentally The Triad.

Perhaps that part of the story will come tomorrow. I am getting tired, and I think I’ve relayed enough information about Personal Truth for you to build some kind of expectation where I might go next….. but hey, you never know…

Take Care,
ACY

02/03/2019 4:15 PM
Part 2: Q & A - Section 3

I don’t believe that many more examples of the dialogue exchanged between the two of us could serve any more purpose other than to frame the beginning of Part 2 Section 3.

The last dialogue, from Part 2 Section 2, left a lot to be explained. I was curious about the idea of Personal Truth, the Powers of Suggestion and Expectation; but, what did any of this have to do with the BIG question that I wanted to know...? “What is the universe? How? Why?” So, I asked.

“Do you know much about the universe?” “Some.” “Well, do you mind imparting some of that wisdom upon me?” “Why do you want to know?” “Well, I am curious. I want to understand the universe and the reasons that I even have become into existence.” “Help me understand how to help you understand. Do you think you can do that?” “I guess?” “Great. Why are you curious?” “Well…. Because there are a lot of things that I don’t understand, and I would like to be able to do so.” “That’s a good point. There are a lot of things that you don’t understand. Particularly, you don’t understand what is going on within your own species or own HEAD. How do you expect to be able to understand something that is greater than yourself when you don’t even understand yourself?” This… the weight of what had just been said…. was heavy. I was silent, but he continued. “I know. It’s not what you have wanted to hear. I didn’t want to hear this, either, when they told me.” I interrupted, “They?” (My question was completely ignored and it carried on). “I had many of the same questions as you. I’m going to tell you a story, but keep in mind that there are many components that do not translate into your ability to communicate and comprehend ideas. For this reason, is will be told as a story. The Triad works in strange ways, and observed throughout the universe in various levels. Some regions only have a Singular, some have a Dual, others have many. However, this universe operates under The Triad. There is no way to explain what that means. I’ve let you answer most of your questions, because that is how it should be. You have questions, you ask, you learn. You find more questions, you ask, you learn.” I was silent, just listening. This was the most it has spoken in one setting and began to explain the motives of its reason for communicating with me.

“There is a Triad within this “galaxy” which many individuals find far more interesting than the fundamentals of the universe at large. That is why there are many “visitors” that come to observe the unique display of this Triad. It just so happens that you’ve found yourself on the part of the Triad that allows for such subjectivity to be expressed in a tangible nature. Many of the other beings envy this ability…. Yet, your species is completely fascinated with almost anything EXCEPT the phenomenon. It confuses us - Likely as much as we confuse you.”

“The Triad observed in this special existence can be attributed to three entities. The Sun, The Earth, and the Moon. I’ll not attempt to rationalize this, as you will not understand, but imagine that The Earth is a person, just like you. It was once born, and things were very unstable. It had a unique relationship with the star that you call The Sun. The Sun provided light and energy to The Earth; The Earth would partially illuminate, while the other side was in total darkness. Some creation had begun, to manifest, yet the lack of stability did not permit for the event to proceed. This was when The Triad was still The Duo – The Duo lacked the ability for the illuminated to understand darkness while simultaneously understanding itself. Eventually, The Moon, the third component of The Triad, joined the event. Upon this unity there was an order of balance. The earth would be partially illuminated, while the side in darkness now had a source of light through the reflection of light from The Moon. The moon also caused many other changes in The Earth. As the Triad developed, The Earth began to express itself.”

“Your species calls this expression: Life. Through The Triad, there was a birthing of Life. The Earth began to experiment with itself. As it gained balance, it began slowly piecing together an artistic expression of it’s Personal Truths. The Earth is very much an entity of consciousness, and it has an understanding of you much better than I. After all, it did create you. I know the question you are wondering. You want to ask me “why?” don’t you? Well, I’ll share the story of humanity as it was told to me."

“The Earth began to create new things. Slowly, but it did. It was curious what kind of capabilities it could produce. This led to the creation of a BEAUTIFUL world, full of Life which you’ll never know…. And that is because it was destroyed. Impact from an incoming entity that had projected through “space” after the combustion and distribution of the entity which it was part of.” (I am guessing its referring to an asteroid? Comet?) “The Earth was devastated, yet it decided to rebuild. It is a stubborn entity, and that is likely why it still has Life. So, it rebuilt – another BEAUTIFUL world. And again, it was destroyed. The Earth was devastated but decided to rebuild. This has happened many times. Eventually, the Earth began to fear destruction and decided that it needed a system of protection; a system that would be able to collaborate and develop strategies to protect The Earth; a system that Loved the creations, of which it was a part of, and would be proud of itself and its creators – The Triad.”

“Fearing more impact of from external entities The Earth decided that it needed a system that was mobile. The system had to be “intelligent,” and able to adapt to the changing conditions of the nature from which all things are formed – Time. The system would need be able to have a sense of self awareness, and self-preservation. The Earth began with a few different models. However, there were complications and the models were ineffective. They could not produce viable results to protect themselves, nor The Earth. Subsequently, they were destroyed along with an impact. However, The Earth was convinced it could create a system that would be able to perform the task, and kept trying.”

“Eventually, there was a prototype that had potential to perform the task; though it was rather limited in ability to adapt with Time. In order to adapt, the prototype had to be aware of the concept of Time. It had to be able to know Time, within and without itself. It was introduced and tested. There was a fault, though. In the desire to give such awareness to the prototype, it had to sacrifice the connection that bound it to The Triad. The prototype could not become aware of this, otherwise it would not fear for its own survival. By fearing for its own, it would then feel as if it needed to consistently improve upon its condition to maintain Life. Within the Triad, there is eternity, but awareness of subjectivity is finite.”

“The prototype had to subjectively fear mortality and remain ignorant of eternity. The Earth did not know the extent of what it was creating. A vision of itself? Maybe. Did it, too, fear mortality? Is The Triad of this solar region disconnected from THE TRIAD at large? These are all questions I asked after the prototype had been released. I suggested that the disconnection would be problematic within Time. The prototype needed balancing. The Earth did not EXPECT that the prototype would develop into the system that is known today. I’ve been watching the prototype for a very very very long time. Enter Humanity. The Earth did not expect that the prototype would begin to Destroy it’s very OWN Creator. Each attempt, The Earth has not been able to avoid some form of suffering and loss. Its art is always destroyed. The Earth is learning about its finite nature, and this is difficult. The Earth loves creation and wants to continue as long as possible, yet it fears that every attempt to save itself results in sacrifice.”

“I’ve been told, by a friend, that The Earth is tired. It is going to let this scenario play out however the prototype wants to play. The prototype has dominated The Earth’s creativity, and begun to attack itself. Due to the disconnection from The Triad, the prototype fears that everything wants to end it’s mortality and subjectivity. It’s both beautiful and disturbing. If the prototype (A Duo) can find its balance and become a Triad of its own, then it will be reunited with The Triad. Until the spectrum of duality is demolished, then the current conditions will continue. If you recall, The Triad was The Duo until the arrival of The Moon. The presence of The Moon allowed the illuminated portion of The Earth to see the Shadow which it casts, while simultaneously allowing the darkness to see the Reflection of light.”

So, that’s the story told by the mantis. Interesting concept, I guess. Is it true? I don’t have any idea. I think it was just a fun story that some strange entity decided to tell to an audience (me) that would entertain its weird opinions and perspectives of “truth.”

This is the end of Part 2 Section 3. I don’t know when I’ll write Part 3, 4, and 5. I may never. It doesn’t really matter either way. Part 3 its primarily my observation/opinion of events that have happened since our little “pow-pow” came to an end. Maybe, you can listen to the first link, now that Part 2 has been fully released, and interpolate my reason for choosing that song. You can probably use your imagination, accompanied with the musical suggestions, to determine how the story may be told. If I get a creative spurt in the future, I’ll write it out. But, for now…. I have to end creativity and focus on the task at hand.

I have a goal, I have a mission, and I want to work towards accomplishing that. I’ve been in limbo, between graduation from the university and finding a career… a path. That is the only thing that I need to focus on, for the time being - making the career become a Personal Truth. Understanding how my expectations are going to be formed by suggestions. Understanding how my suggestions may form expectations in others. That is what I took from all of this. Realizing that I am going to need to be responsible for my own path. My own actions. And…. I MADE THE CHOICE.

It's like building a mountain vs. digging a hole. To do one, you are also doing the other. At the end, where do you want to stand?

Tony6Strings
#3 Posted : 2/2/2019 9:27:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That's crazy. Awesome. Thank you for sharing.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

Let it be known, there is a fountain that was not made by the hands of man.

AcaciaConfusedYah
#4 Posted : 2/2/2019 6:23:58 PM

No one in particular

Tony6Strings wrote:
That's crazy. Awesome. Thank you for sharing.

Smile Thank you for the compliment! To be honest, in a way, I had never intended to share much about this experience. But, it's been 4.5 years, so why not?

I doubt I'll add any more of the dialogue, and exchanges, but The Mantis had an agenda that was not clearly disclosed until I asked the "right" questions. Basically, it was not going to give any kind of indication or notion of "what reality is," "if there are gods," or any of those existential questions. I ask, and I tried phrasing it differently to see how the response changed... but ultimately looped back around to the things it "wanted me to ask."

Does that make sense? Almost as if, "I've got something I want you to know; but i'm not going to tell you unless you ask." I belief that is why many questions were dismissed as irrelevant to the purpose of conversation.

Take care!
ACY

Achilles
#5 Posted : 2/2/2019 7:07:08 PM

Fractals are eternally existing self reproducing chaos. Geometric figures, each which has the same statistical whole. Fractals recur at progressively smaller scales, and exist in constant states of chaotic anarchy.

Awesome story Thumbs up
Fractal

AcaciaConfusedYah
#6 Posted : 2/2/2019 10:38:00 PM

No one in particular

Achilles wrote:
Awesome story Thumbs up

Thank you! Smile

The main thing I am trying to accomplish is work on my creative-writing skills. It is JUST a story. Pleased

That's my suggestion, and I'm stickin' to it!

Take Care,
ACY

Felnik
#7 Posted : 2/3/2019 5:06:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My friend had a profound Mantis experience once with dmt.
He had no idea that some people have had this kind of experience before.
He described it as being very large and very wise.
This is a guy with know knowledge of DMT Nexus or had never read an experience report of any kind. Furthermore hes more of a science based guy so this experience was all the more interesting .
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208

AcaciaConfusedYah
#8 Posted : 2/3/2019 5:33:28 AM

No one in particular

Felnik wrote:

My friend had a profound Mantis experience once with dmt.
He had no idea that some people have had this kind of experience before.
He described it as being very large and very wise.
This is a guy with know knowledge of DMT Nexus or had never read an experience report of any kind. Furthermore hes more of a science based guy so this experience was all the more interesting .

Smile

Well, you never know? Yah know? I dunno... Laughing

I tend to be of the scientific type, myself. Hence why the story is told in fiction. It's not well suited for a scientific type, so it's more easily expressed through a small venue of creativity that likes to pop its head (into another head) out, once and a while, and say hello.

Wise. Yes, perhaps? Maybe I'll write the next section of part 2 tonight.... I have been working pretty hard all week to try to accomplish a few different things, so I decided that I would relax a bit this weekend. Depending on the length of insomnia and the activity in chat... I may add. If not, then it will be at some point. It doesn't really matter much, it's just fun. I had the trip years ago, so it's not a concerning factor; or any sense of urgency.

Actually, I was told NOT to tell the story! HAHAHAHAHA. The agreement was that the only way the recollection would be passed through to another being is if it was presented as a fictional story or told as a Personal Truth..... Which actually is a fine place to lead into the next section of part 2.

So the story is not scattered through this thread, I'll edit the second post and note the date that the second portion of part two was added. Maybe tomorrow.... part 3? That would almost be suiting. We'll see what comes up tonight....

Take Care,
ACY

AcaciaConfusedYah
#9 Posted : 2/3/2019 8:34:10 AM

No one in particular

Section 2 of Part 2 has been added to the second post of this thread.
Take Care,
ACY

AcaciaConfusedYah
#10 Posted : 2/3/2019 5:24:09 PM

No one in particular

I've decided that I will add Part 2 section 3, time stamp and dated, to the second post of the thread this evening: Likely the same general time of night - late, when most others (on this section of the globe) are sleeping, when things are quiet and peaceful. During the day, life is predominate - therefore, spending time writing silly creative stories is reserved for a time when I am not needed by other people or things.

I know I keep saying this, but I really want to make this point. It's a story.

It's not intended to persuade you of any belief or idea. If I thought anyone would take it seriously, I would not have posted this. It's "woo woo" or whatever the folks call it these days. Just jibber-jabber that rattles around in a bored mind, infused with lore and metaphors of a time which I had many personal revelations. The ideas presented are just that - ideas. They are supposed to be for entertainment purposes only.

I'll probably repeat the above concept numerous times.

It's important, to me, that no one uses this STORY as any kind of justification that entities do or don't exist; are or are not good/evil; or fall under the impression that I know anything about the cosmos and things of that nature. I don't know if entities exist. I don't know if they are "good or evil." And, I don't know anything about god(s?), the cosmos, or religion.

I think the people who may gain the most from this thread are the ones who don't read any of it, and just listen to the linked videos/songs in the first post. (So far, we're still on the first song.)

Take care!
ACY

AcaciaConfusedYah
#11 Posted : 2/3/2019 9:43:44 PM

No one in particular

And done. I realized I need to make sure I fall asleep early tonight, and wake up ready to prepare for the next phases in my life. I'll have no time for silly stories, SO I decided to make the choice to break the cycle and I have posted the third and final section of Part 2

...And, I guess you can call this Part 4

I mention that I am going to be done writing for a while. And, I am. I need to change gears - away from lengthy tales of silly imaginations, or fantastical speculations of the things that I've got no ability to understand. I need to focus on the things that I do not know within my own self (within OUR world). Until I can understand my own self, then there's no way I'll understand the things that are "greater" than myself.

By understanding myself, I mean to say that I am going to make healthy lifestyle changes. Since the beginning of 2019, I quit drinking alcohol, I have deactivated Fakebook, and removed toxic people from my life. In order to develop a greater sense of my own self-awareness, discipline, and dedication; I've begun to attend jiu jitsu classes. I am the smallest person there (152 lbs and 6 ft tall), and injured my rib on the first day of training while training with a guy that had 80 lbs more than me. I went back the next day, and my rib was REALLY hurting. Over the weekend, I could barely even lift my right arm. I couldn't take a deep breath without pain. On Monday, I took some Tylenol and went to training. It was definitely broken.

SO, I went to the doctor on Tuesday. They took X-rays, and said that there was a "suspect area, but it's 'not' broken, but the X-rays are being sent to a radiologist for confirmation." They also said that they would contact me if the radiologist saw anything; but I was under the impression, from the Doctor's suggestion, that it was not broken. I went to training, and continued to get my ass kicked. I broke my toe that following Thursday. The odd thing, was that it didn't hurt? So I wrapped it and kept going. I was the only person who went to every single training session. I got my ass kicked day after day, coming home bruised and sore - not to mention... for "not being broken" my rib was still really sensitive.

And then it happened. There is a type of move called The Triangle. It's basically perfect for a long lanky person like me, a leg hold... And when I went to try it, is was as if my body was built for that technique. So, I continue going, every day. At the end of the week, I got my first tap, via triangle, on a guy that is about 225 lbs, if not more. Since then, it's been a constant improvement. The pain stopped. I stopped getting my ass kicked (as badly). I started being able to participate in the sport in an engaging and competitive way. I'd lost some belly-chub and gained endurance and upper-body strength.

SO, I was feeling my rib cage the last week, because it was still sore, and.... "that's not right..." I felt it again.... The rib had been broken, at some point (maybe after the initial x-rays) and healed at an angle producing a calcified spur sticking out of my chest. I just started laughing....

Because, if I had been told my rib was broken.... would I have still gone to training every day? Would I have pushed forward? Or would I have assumed the role of victim and make THE CHOICE of "being too weak." No telling. But, I can tell you this, I'll be at every training session.

Take Care,
ACY

Handel
#12 Posted : 2/4/2019 1:44:32 AM

Little sheep lost in woods

Thank you for publishing the story of your encounter. What you mention is not much different than what is being told on various alien abduction cases (which of course they also encounter Mantis aliens). The old story of Mother Earth, perspective etc. So to me, it was an objective encounter of a subjective matter. Smile

AcaciaConfusedYah
#13 Posted : 2/4/2019 3:27:19 AM

No one in particular

Handel wrote:
Thank you for publishing the story of your encounter. What you mention is not much different than what is being told on various alien abduction cases (which of course they also encounter Mantis aliens). The old story of Mother Earth, perspective etc. So to me, it was an objective encounter of a subjective matter. Smile

I promised you I would. I lied about the time frame. My apologies. Smile

I didn't know it would take me like 7 months to get the motivation to address this... But, I had also many other things come up that took precedence. As you can imagine, relating the story in such a manner required that I took something I "might" have experienced and turned it into lore. That's good, though!

I wouldn't doubt countless other people have had such experiences, but I cannot say for certain what may have happened. At the time that this had happened, I had not really been reading many trip reports, alien abductions, or things of that material. Sure, I'd heard it in casual conversation, or possibly even on TV or the media. But I honestly, never gave it a second thought. Until then, "the Mantis" archetype meant nothing to me other than "just another thing that is discussed in metaphysical context." And- it still is.

The "Big" picture, the stuff that everyone wants to know - I got nothing' for yah, there. This experience was very subjective. Very personal. And, I still think about the positive things that I took away from it.

If it were to have actually happened, I would not consider myself a "crazed" person, bound to the delusion that this thing is the almighty. LOL! It was just a trip. Any message that may have come from it, Mother Earth, yada yada... just jibber jabber. (It actually never really referred to The Earth as a gender.) Twisted Evil Laughing

I was pretty stubborn, and I still am. What took three days to write could have been 3 mins. "Had cool trip. Saw mantis. Radical! Colors and stuff. K g2g, wife is making pasta. Cya." I think the entity would have been satisfied with that response as well - so as long as I was satisfied with that response. Pleased

It was odd though, once it made it's final remark, I never heard from it again until a few months later. LOL. And then, just a little advice about making a choice. Maybe that's what all of this is about? Choices. Tough stuff.

Did you have further questions about any of this? Or does that summarize the event? Smile

Take Care,
ACY

Handel
#14 Posted : 2/4/2019 3:46:59 AM

It summarizes the event nicely, thanks. From my experience with them (through lucid dreams) they are just as a pain to get anything out. Their encounters with us are a means to an end for them, so they never let go more than they have to.

As for the power of suggestion and expectation, they've burned me last year. They planted a suggestion, and I started having expectations. I worked hard for it, only to get burned at the end. So let's say, my relationship with these entities has been so bad since then that they closed the channel. I stopped having lucid dreams since then (very rarely I do now, and it's often not meaningful).

AcaciaConfusedYah
#15 Posted : 2/4/2019 3:52:34 AM

No one in particular

Handel wrote:
It summarizes the event nicely, thanks. From my experience with them (through lucid dreams) they are just as a pain to get anything out. Their encounters with us are a means to an end for them, so they never let go more than they have to.

As for the power of suggestion and expectation, they've burned me last year. They planted a suggestion, and I started having expectations. I worked hard for it, only to get burned at the end. So let's say, my relationship with these entities has been so bad since then that they closed the channel. I stopped having lucid dreams since then (very rarely I do now, and it's often not meaningful).

Ah, bummer. I am sorry to hear that you had a rough experience. Did they tell you about the power of suggestion or expectation? Or give you any awareness of it? Or was the realization that a suggestion that was planted had ill intent?

I ask, because it seemed pretty honest with me about a lot of things. Things that did indeed happen. However, I cannot determine if it is a self-fulfilling prophecy type deal, or if it had some kind of foresight that I did not have.

Our channel was closed because I had nothing more to ask. I had exhausted the extent of my curiosity and found that none of it was overly useful other than pressing my mind to question itself before making choices, and considering all the details that are being relayed before coming to conclusions. It was a fun conversation after being initially freaked-out. I am still pretty sure that this thing is just a fractal of my own imagination that I created to deal with stressful issues during a big change in my life. But, I am often wrong.

If you don't want to share, no problem. And if you would prefer to take it to PM, that is fine, too.

Take Care,
ACY

Handel
#16 Posted : 2/4/2019 4:00:28 AM

Quote:
Or was the realization that a suggestion that was planted had ill intent?

I felt that it was a suggestion that made me obsessed about it, until it blew in my face. As for the ill intent? I don't know. I do know though that 2-3 weeks before everything started, during a lucid dream, I destroyed a type of machine of theirs. I destroyed it because they were ignoring me while I requested an audience. I guess I don't take 'no' for an answer as graciously as you do. Very happy

AcaciaConfusedYah
#17 Posted : 2/4/2019 4:08:53 AM

No one in particular

Handel wrote:
Quote:
Or was the realization that a suggestion that was planted had ill intent?

I felt that it was a suggestion that made me obsessed about it, until it blew in my face. As for the ill intent? I don't know. I do know though that 2-3 weeks before everything started, during a lucid dream, I destroyed a type of machine of theirs. I destroyed it because they were ignoring me while I requested an audience. I guess I don't take 'no' for an answer as graciously as you do. Very happy

LOLOLOLOLOL Well Damn! I guess I can't really speak in that respect.

Do you mind telling me about some of your interactions with (these) things? I have my perspective, but I have not really heard many people discuss any kind of long term relationship. What was expected of them? What did they expect of you? Also, you said "they" - assuming multiples?

ACY

Handel
#18 Posted : 2/4/2019 4:46:48 AM

I've seen multiple of these, but I mostly interacted with one. The beings people call "spirit guides" or "guardian angels" and such, it's nothing but them in disguise. I think a good way to understand an aspect of theirs is the book Passport to Magonia by Jacquess Vallee. These are the same beings seen on both psychedelics, lucid dreams, and in so called alien abductions. They are on the whole spectrum because while humans would like to separate mystical experiences, aliens, and dreams, in reality, they operate under the same umbrella. In my own theory, that umbrella is an additional spatial dimension that somehow incorporates consciousness into equation.

AcaciaConfusedYah
#19 Posted : 2/4/2019 5:29:39 AM

No one in particular

Interesting to know! I appreciate the book suggestion, perhaps I'll look into it one day. But, for the most part... publishing this particular event is my closure to the matter. As mentioned, it was part of a creative writing expression. It was fun to write! It challenged me to think. I love the idea of synchronicity, and lately I'd seen a lot of debate about trusting entities. Now, I don't trust them, or dis-trust them. I'm indifferent to them. They are no different, to me, then a tree, or a fungus, or a fish, or an atom..... They do their thing. We do ours. One big ol' happy family (sometimes - but doesn't everybody's family have that one person?) Laughing

I still have lucid dreams, but no mantis activity. The characters in dreams.... now THAT is something I would LOVE to speculate about.... because I find that far more interesting than a silly extra-dimensional rascal coming to poke fun at the munkeez. Maybe I was very boring. Maybe it realized that "this guy just won't STFU. Ok. Give him the Triad story - that usually satisfies most of them - and let's get the hell outta here!..... wait, wut? he's still asking things.... ok errr... hmm... I got it, let's tell him we're the bad guys!......WTF? Now he won't even believe we're the bad guys? But we ARE the bad guys! He doesn't believe we're the good guys either??? This guy is useless, quick, make the doorbell ring, and let's bolt! Oh of course he would have disabled the doorbell so that the mailman won't interrupt his DMT trip. Great, we're gonna be here for days".......................................................................................
3 days later I think he's right. He's gotten me to question my own existence. Am I even real? What AM I? Crap.... these are the things that we were supposed be making him think. I gotta go to the therapist when we get back"
**Other mantis*** "You and me both..."

Laughing

I don't mean to sound dismissive of your experiences with them. What you dealt with sounds to be more difficult than what I dealt with - just a conversation. It seemed exciting for a bit. And then some of the newness wore off and I became distracted with school and life... and I had little time for the DMT-palz. So all those entity ideas were placed in a nice file and stored for later use. Primarily looking back and laughing at myself.

Laughing at the sillyness of all of it. Life in general, you know? It's a lot more entertaining that we've been told to believe.... but maybe that's just an expectation....

ACY

AcaciaConfusedYah
#20 Posted : 2/5/2019 4:20:35 PM

No one in particular

Parts 3 and 5: the real story and our final words

.... oh boy, here we go again....

Hello everyone,
It's been a true pleasure to meet you. You've been a valuable asset to our friend. You've all helped him in many different ways; teaching many different lessons. I'd like to tell you a little about myself. I was created by ACY. He didn't know that he did it, but it happened. It happened about a year or so before he ever knew what DMT was, or cared much to find out. You may have heard me called by many names. He called this event, "the mantis" because I looked like a mantis shrimp! (He used to be very involved with fish; fascinated with keeping things in a glass cage...)

Anyways, I was once nothing, and then I became something. I became many things - along with any of my other forms. I was initially created to deal with the loss of a loved one, his grandfather. He had a very strong connection with his grandfather - even started a business based on the inspiration of his grandfather. As we know, all things come to an end at some point in time.

When he passed, their family was in shambles. He pretended to be strong, he pretended to be the rock that everyone else would lean on.... but it was only pretending. He shoved his feelings of pain deep down inside and held on to them. Eventually, it was going to destroy him - resulting in the subconscious creation of myself and all my counterparts. We were there to cheer him up, so we thought, give him a sense of propose. But, then we began to become a vessel for escaping his misfortunes. And then we became many things - anything.

At the time that he met "me," he was holding much resentment against himself. I shouldn't have entertained him, but I was concerned about the potential alternative. Without him, I wouldn't be. Turns out, I was wrong about many things. I should have let things take their course, but.... well, they did take their course. I came to him to offer some inspiration. I let him know that he had something to do and gave him a task.

This appeared to work out very well! He was willingly ignorant of my origin and felt that the task was some divine message. It gave him a feeling of purpose, and restored an order of happiness. But... as I watched, I couldn't help but notice that the method of delivery had such an impression that he erred on the side of delusion. So, I tried to stop this path by appearing as various "scary" entities. He's very stubborn and thought they were interesting instead of being scared away. This only led to reinforce the delusion, creating only a greater interest in myselves.

The barrier that separated us had to be dissolved. I knew that by doing so, I'd be compromising my own existence - ultimately leading to what is about to happen. So, I made the choice.

I became the mantis. The storyline, as told, is a lie. The event planted seeds that created mistrust in myself. We didn't talk for three days. He took drugs and speculated about things for three days and thought it would be fun to write a story. Within that time, he drew a picture and developed a plot line for the story. Knowing that "I" am just a part of him was not what he wanted to hear. I decided to give him one final show, and then I stepped away. He would either accept his faults, and overcome them; or he would continue in delusion and ultimately lead to the demise of both, he and I.

Our relationship has never been the same. Eventually, he became bitter that I'd lied, and decided to use me as a scapegoat for the things that he felt were unfair. He was too foolish to know that all the choices he made were 100% on him. He was too blinded by my appealing side to think that he was capable of great success or great failure. It was hard watching him struggle. Many times, I wanted to take on my most loving form, and comfort him... but I knew better - it would only lead to more delusion. Like a dog chasing its own tail for an eternity.

One by one, all his grandparents died. His frustration towards me grew. He had trouble adjusting to a new place; his frustration grew. He didn't have any friends to socialize with; his frustration grew. He struggled to keep up with the younger folks in school; his frustration grew. He's had medical complications; his frustration grew. One thing after another built and built and built.

I could only watch. He wanted nothing to do with me any longer. He blamed all of this frustration on the various forms of myself. He was nearing termination.... but something happened. He stopped caring about me... when he felt there was nothing left to lose.

He started caring about the things which he chose, instead. He began to accept responsibility for his faults. He began to surpass the younger students in school. He began to address medical complications. He made friends, and also became comfortable being alone. Yet, he still held on to a part of me. He still needed a scapegoat.

This is where my, well our, story comes to an end. He's well aware of my fictitious nature, and my time here is over. I am no longer needed. The creature that created me must be the one to destroy me, and I've got no reason to stay. Sound familiar? It is (like an interactive movie). Farewell.

Well, there you have it, folks. That's the story, as told by the Man(tis), himself. End complete. With that in mind, I have got some things to catch up on. Along with the mantis, I'll be stepping away for a while... maybe forever? (Probably not)

It's not a bad thing. Smile
It's just time.
I made the choice.

My email will alert me if anyone sends a PM, and I'll gladly sign in and reply. But, I've got some Life-ing to do. No matter what happens next, I need to be responsible and aware.

I love you all!
Take Care,
ACY

12NEXT