We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
LSD and my ceiling Options

Achilles
#1 Posted : 1/31/2019 1:52:09 PM

I is the obstacle.

This experience took place last year and was one of the most transcendental experiences of my life. It was a weakend and me and my wife had no plans so i figured id take advantage of my free time and drop some acid. Up until this point i had taken lsd probably 7-10 times and typically only would take 2 or 3 tabs. For whatever reason this time i acquired 6 tabs with full intentions to take them all at once and see what it would be like. I get home and pop the six tabs under my tongue and wait. After a lil while they start to kick in and i start going through the normal routine. As my wife sits there playing mario 64 I get real giggly and start to notice the enhanced color and vividness of everything.

I laugh for a while watching my wife fall off of ledges and listening to mario scream. This was very hilarious to me. As the trip intensified i began to focus less on the game and more on my surroundings. By this time everything in the room was wavy or moving. I lay back on the couch for a moment, pop some headphones in an play some brain entrainment frequencies(i find they intensify my trip) and look up at the ceiling. Right about now is where it gets crazy. As the frequencies play in my ears and i stare at the ceiling i began to get lost in the sea of fractals that my ceiling had become. The longer i stare the more active the ceiling gets to the point that the fractals began crawling down the walls.

After a while I get so lost in the fractals i began making images out of them similar to the way you make images out of clouds. Seeing faces and shapes of humanoid body outlines. I start probing my conscious asking myself deep questions in my head. “If the big bang created everything,what created the initial particles in space?”.... “Wtf is space?” …. What if we're just tiny organisms living in gods body?”... “Are we even real or are we just pure thought that has manifested our own physical reality?”.... This went on for a while and the questions just kept popping into my head. I started to believe that god was giving me these questions, not intending for me to answer them but just wanting me to ask them. My brain spoke to me, telling me these unfathomable questions are the path that leads to the center point of all existance… from that trip on i became very spiritual. Understanding death is an illusion if existance is possible. If there was just blackness in death then its still something… blackness…...until existence disappears and perception and conscious is gone then there is always something to be observed even if it was just black space(which i dont believe)... Anyways. From that point on ive been very spiritual and use psychedelics to connect to this higher form of thinking. This experience changed my life forever making me understand that even though theres questions i cant answer that as long as i ask these questions i know theres something, as long as there is concious existance there can never be nothing…. So thats my trip report. Thanks for reading Smile

mod edit: did a little indentation for you
This guys ego ^

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Camponotus
#2 Posted : 2/2/2019 10:54:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

very nice! Very happy
thanks for writing!

the buddhists call this the "continuity of the mind"
never ending consciousness
throughout the circles of life and death

I invested pretty much a whole summer integrating this wisdom/insight....
Some people only need 6 tabs of acid and a blank ceiling Smile
may you wanna start lookin into the buddhist teachings - you seem to be predestined
life changin trip - death changin as well Smile
go ahead! Big grin
It's the job that's never started as takes longest to finish. - J.R.R. Tolkien

How long will this last, this delicious feeling of being alive, of having penetrated the veil which hides beauty and the wonders of celestial vistas? It doesn't matter, as there can be nothing but gratitude for even a glimpse of what exists for those who can become open to it. - Alexander Shulgin

FranLover
#3 Posted : 2/2/2019 11:07:20 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Thats a beautiful tripLove...but have you smoked dmt?Love
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Achilles
#4 Posted : 2/3/2019 12:19:01 AM

I is the obstacle.

Thanks Smile and no I have notCrying or very sad ive never tried aya either and it kills me cause I want to so bad... I’ve read reports researched extraction methods and aya recipes but collecting all the components for both are somewhat of a trial but I feel myself getting closer... I’ve Been researching live plants and such so I can hopefully try to make my own aye... but for now no and it blows Crying or very sad I’ve read so much and want to experience the profound experience so bad...
This guys ego ^

Achilles
#5 Posted : 2/3/2019 12:42:34 AM

I is the obstacle.

And I don’t oppose Buddhism... my belief after kinda losing it for a while asking questions in my head trying to integrate my experiences is that I have know idea about anything really and there’s things we just can’t fathom at this point in existence... I started off believing when we die that everything is just black nothing... psychedelics made me ask how can nothing be possible if something exist.., if it’s just black nothing then it’s still something, black nothing... so what’s that space... anyway I’m trailing off . Point is psychedelics showed me things go much deeper then we can fathom but i know energy is forever and because existence is around us proves indefinitely it will always be here and us being energy will always be here with it ya know... could be a god, could be a giant pool of infinite energy or data or it could be infinite tiny conscious particles that combine into collective consciousness and create higher forms of consciousness (like fractals) ... point is I don’t truly know and neither does anybody else but pondering in my opinion is the ultimate form of science, religion, true shamanism. But the point is psychedelics led me to think this way
This guys ego ^