We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12345NEXT»
Don't trust the entities. They are not here to be kind to you. Options

pete666
#41 Posted : 1/27/2019 3:50:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The message is obviously unrecognized. But I can't help myself...

The right faith comes from within, not from outside world.
The right faith is what stays when we lose our faith.

You can shut the right faith inside of you, but eventually it will come out. Tomorrow or next life.
Acceptance of the fact that our reality is not real doesn't in fact mean it is not real. It just leads to better understanding what real means.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

AcaciaConfusedYah
#42 Posted : 1/27/2019 4:30:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

OneIsEros wrote:
I dunno dude. Just chill on it. No more DMT smoking. But also, just don't think about it. Fuck it. Maybe Satan's sucking DMT heads into his realm. Weird method, but not a particularly important one or even really an effective one. Meth seems to be his golden child. If DMT is Satan's, then it's basically the Eric Trump of demonic children. Bad at doing its job and kind of an embarrassment to its daddy.

"Look daddy, I scared sum Deadheadz today"

"Dammit son, we're supposed to ENTICE them"

"Erm, okay"

"DAMN IT SON, to OUR side... oh fuck, now there's a bunch of Brazilians worshipping Jesus.... The fuck was I thinking with this...."

Worst. Demon. Ever.

LMFAO!!! Ok.... first, lol, ahh nevermind. That's pretty funny. I was going to say, "please be mindful of language..."

But that was the funniest post I've seen in a few days(weeks?). If a MOD wants to clean it up... fine, but I actually think it serves a good purpose for this thread.

It's good to laugh, folks. When we begin to take our own beliefs so seriously that we criticize others'..... let's just take a moment to laugh WITH ourselves. We're all floating around on a VERY small rock located in orbit around a very small star in a very small galaxy....in a gigantic universe. (That's the consensus, yes?)

With that in mind, not one us will have any solid answer or clue as to what is going on in "reality." We speculate about the nature of the cosmos, gods, religions.... and the big question.... "Why?" Why did the universe happen? Everyone will give you a different answer. It's hard to come to conclusions about something that essentially none of us can justify with supporting information.

So, this thread has been derailed from the OP's personal experience, and now its shifted to another debate about religion. The OP is allowed to believe whatever he/she would like to believe.

I stand by my original position - I think that it sounds like a cool trip! Sure, it may have been difficult, but that can happen.

aaalyafei, would you do me a favor? I've read your thread, so would you mind reading one of my earlier threads? There are some things that you may (or may not) find useful.

Here: The Guardian

Anyways, if you find it useless, my apologies for the waste in time. If you find it interesting, maybe it's worth exploring "hyperspace" a little longer...?

Take Care,
ACY
Sometimes it's good for a change. Other times it isn't.

DmnStr8
#43 Posted : 1/27/2019 5:13:27 PM

Come what may

hug46 wrote:
DmnStr8 wrote:

Lots of personalities in here hug46.. what you find constructive and helpful, someone else may not.

meh...Razz

Sorry, but i disagree. I still do not get how you can say that ridiculing someone is constructive.Surely it would have been more constructive to say nothing. Ridiculing someone will just escalate things. How is that going to help anyone? Yourself included.

You did over react about my comment. And my comment has nothing to do with me rescuing anyone but more to do with measured discourse and empathy for someone that may be facing some kind of crisis. It is ok for someone to say that they met the godhead/source or that we are all one with certainty but if they talk about any other kind of religion in that fashion, they are jumped upon. It's spiritual bigotry.

Thanks! This made me laugh quite a bit!! Laughing

What a joke!!
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

Johnsonptd
#44 Posted : 1/27/2019 5:36:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I read this post a few days ago and didn’t know what to think of it. and also those nick sands articles which I thank poster for providing. Often I don’t think how much impact my emotional, dietary, or mental state can affect a journey, let alone environment.

I’m pretty new to dmt as well and my few “breakthroughs” have been purely emotional, like I’m able to feel more connected and loving towards others apart from my natural selfishness and coldness. Other times it’s raw fear and terror. Had another of those positive experiences yesterday. Then last night I had a dream almost identical to aaalyafei’s trip report. I’ve had more nightmares in my life than dreams so I’m pretty used to the unsettling nature of bad trips, and the worst of nightmares are when I sense an invisible presence that I know is malevolent and means harm, and I can never escape. I’m choked or suffocated or chased until fear wakes me up.

Last night was like that except I can see the creatures, they almost look familiar, like old high school shadows I never got along with. I felt tormented by temptation as if they knew it was my weakness. I was laying down and couldn’t move, stuck in the dream phase of wanting to be awake and thinking I was almost awake, but it was all still the dream. I could feel pressure on my body like a heavy pillow was walking on me. That all too familiar nightmare was setting in and I started praying for help. It works when things get bad in waking life and it’s worked in dreams, but just like OP I was soon unable to utter any words from my mouth and continued to struggle to say anything. Finally woke up when I either believed I was about to die or they let me go, I don’t remember.

Some people call these kinds of nightmares demonic oppression. Whatever they are, they have a way of humbling us and perhaps showing that we can’t survive on prayer alone and need the support of other people in our lives to overcome whatever fears, anxieties, addictions, emotional traumas, any destructive behaviors that we may be doing to ourselves and others. Even on a light dose of dmt I can feel like a bundle of tensed up anxieties, taking shallow breaths, a constant feeling of having to be somewhere or someone and never really feeling ok with being here and now.

Aaalyafei, if for some reason you have a calling to journey again, set your intention to explore the meaning of love, or oneness, compassion, etc. I have yet to have a bad trip with these intentions.

AstraLex
#45 Posted : 1/28/2019 10:10:18 PM

Russian-Orthodox Christian

Hey aaalyafei,

Welcome to the forum! What a way to come in - kicking, slamming and shuddering the door wide open, telling straight away that the entities many see as friends, allies, guides, divine beings or, at the very least, neutral teachers, are in fact "sneaky little weak foul loathsome creatures" who want "nothing to do with God". Looks like you are not afraid to go out on a limb here, I respect this attitude.

However, I am more interested in how you learned it so quick. Just two consequent 40-60 mg breakthroughs - and BAM, you went straight to the bottom of the rabbit hole. Quite impressive. Personally, it took me 2-3 years of very close working with the entities to figure out who they are and how they operate. I was gradually moving from: "All entities are nice and loving" to "most entities are nice and loving, but some are neutral and can be quite rough" to "some entities are good, while some are clearly evil" to "all entities are evil and work in symphony, working out a good cop/bad cop routine."

So, do you have any idea how you learned it so quickly? Does it have something to do with your religion, or your upbringing, or your personality traits, or anything else? Really, I would be happy to know about anything that have helped you to see trough the veil so fast.
I took the red pill.

OneIsEros
#46 Posted : 1/28/2019 11:12:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey AstraLex... outta curiosity... what does the "red pill" refer to in your signature?

If it means anything, er, political.... The evil you witnessed was your own soul making itself known.

ajlala
#47 Posted : 1/29/2019 1:49:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

OneIsEros wrote:
Hey AstraLex... outta curiosity... what does the "red pill" refer to in your signature?

If it means anything, er, political.... The evil you witnessed was your own soul making itself known.

Probably I shouldn't answer for AstraLex.

But from what was discussed before, his experiences were very deep, lasting over some years, combined with lucid dreaming experiences where he encountered the same trip entities as characters in the dreams. In the end he felt sure in an intuitive way he shouldn't continue experimenting (his experience report was similar to the "Faustian bargain" ).

downwardsfromzero
#48 Posted : 1/29/2019 2:02:46 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

pete666 wrote:

You can shut the right faith inside of you, but eventually it will come out. Tomorrow or next life.

Worked for me, maybe I'm just lucky?
Twisted Evil Love Thumbs down Stop Thumbs up

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

OneIsEros
#49 Posted : 1/29/2019 2:52:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ajlala wrote:
OneIsEros wrote:

Probably I shouldn't answer for AstraLex.

But from what was discussed before, his experiences were very deep, lasting over some years, combined with lucid dreaming experiences where he encountered the same trip entities as characters in the dreams. In the end he felt sure in an intuitive way he shouldn't continue experimenting (his experience report was similar to the "Faustian bargain" ).

Fair enough. I'm going to just quit responding to this thread. Listening to people recount their bad experiences with psychedelics, and then make the leap to ascribing malevolence to said psychedelics, brings out the worst in me.

Exitwound
#50 Posted : 1/29/2019 8:54:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Middle finger seems to be somewhat recurring theme.
I've been shown midle finger by a jester on couple of occasions and so did some of my friends.
Maybe that's ineed a hyperspace hello Confused

#51 Posted : 1/29/2019 10:26:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

There*s a pattern to be spotted: someone claims a bad experience or, oh my god, even tries to demystify the positive properties of DMT and puts time and effort into his explanations.

Next a hoard of wild posters falls over him/her and try to rip his ideas to pieces... reminds me a bit of a documenation about baboons that also kill everything that pisses them off.

People who are more open towards op*s ideas try to calm the situation... which usually does not work and...

lastly, the poster gives up and says "adios", and the nexus lost another critical voice.

what if the critical voice was right? then the inhabitants of baboon country are doomed through *their own* ignorance. what if he was wrong? then no harm was done by peacfully phrasing a possible threat to everybody that uses DMT.

happend here too...
https://www.dmt-nexus.me....aspx?g=posts&t=1559

and NGC_2264 was also diagnosed with schizophrenia after very skillfully elaborating his experineces in the DMT realm(s)

shred on Pleased

dragonrider
#52 Posted : 1/29/2019 11:00:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

332211 wrote:
There*s a pattern to be spotted: someone claims a bad experience or, oh my god, even tries to demystify the positive properties of DMT and puts time and effort into his explanations.

Next a hoard of wild posters falls over him/her and try to rip his ideas to pieces... reminds me a bit of a documenation about baboons that also kill everything that pisses them off.

People who are more open towards op*s ideas try to calm the situation... which usually does not work and...

lastly, the poster gives up and says "adios", and the nexus lost another critical voice.

what if the critical voice was right? then the inhabitants of baboon country are doomed through *their own* ignorance. what if he was wrong? then no harm was done by peacfully phrasing a possible threat to everybody that uses DMT.

happend here too...
https://www.dmt-nexus.me....aspx?g=posts&t=1559

and NGC_2264 was also diagnosed with schizophrenia after very skillfully elaborating his experineces in the DMT realm(s)

shred on Pleased

That doesn't realy sound to me, like a very accurate analysis of the situation here.

I believe nobody would have "been offended", if it would have been more like "i have experienced something realy bad, and i fear that DMT-entities could be demons".

Any statement "i absolutely know for sure that X is the case with DMT all experiences" is just a bit silly. We know nothing. That is the whole point.

Diagnosing someone with schizophrenia over a few posts is a bit like shooting from the hip maybe. But to say someone is having delusions is not. A typicality of delusions is lack of doubt about something doubtfull.

Having delusions does not automatically make you schizophrenic. But that is no reason not to object them.

aaalyafei
#53 Posted : 1/29/2019 11:09:34 AM
DMT-Nexus member

AstraLex wrote:
Hey aaalyafei,

Welcome to the forum! What a way to come in - kicking, slamming and shuddering the door wide open, telling straight away that the entities many see as friends, allies, guides, divine beings or, at the very least, neutral teachers, are in fact "sneaky little weak foul loathsome creatures" who want "nothing to do with God". Looks like you are not afraid to go out on a limb here, I respect this attitude.

However, I am more interested in how you learned it so quick. Just two consequent 40-60 mg breakthroughs - and BAM, you went straight to the bottom of the rabbit hole. Quite impressive. Personally, it took me 2-3 years of very close working with the entities to figure out who they are and how they operate. I was gradually moving from: "All entities are nice and loving" to "most entities are nice and loving, but some are neutral and can be quite rough" to "some entities are good, while some are clearly evil" to "all entities are evil and work in symphony, working out a good cop/bad cop routine."

So, do you have any idea how you learned it so quickly? Does it have something to do with your religion, or your upbringing, or your personality traits, or anything else? Really, I would be happy to know about anything that have helped you to see trough the veil so fast.

Hey Astralex,
I am sad that you had to go through a lot of stress with them but happy you found your conclusions.
To answer your question: I am a practicing Muslim, and according to the Quran we believe in something called jinn (can be good or bad). Shaitan is the term we use for the evil ones. They are what live with us on this earth within another spectrum and they observe us and can whisper to our minds in a way we are still yet to understand. They are living sentient creatures with free will that we cannot see in their true form, when they do show themselves to us they always take on the form of something else. The Quran and many recorded quotes from our Prophet Muhammad some 1450 years ago explain them in more detail and explain their personalities and thought process. And touching many times on the fact that the evil ones are deceptive and are liars and pretenders.

Some quotes from the Quran:

"Men have sought refuge with the jinn in the past, but they only misguided them further." (Quran 72:6)

“Verily, he (Satan) and Qabiluhu (his soldiers from the jinn or his tribe) see you from where you cannot see them” (Quran, 7: 27).

"and follow not the footsteps of Shaitan. Surely he is to you an open enemy” (Quran, 6:142).

“Surely, Shaitan is an enemy to you, so take (treat) him as an enemy. He only invites his Hizb (followers) that they may become the dwellers of the blazing Fire” (Quran 35:6).

“And if an evil whisper comes to you from Shaitan, then seek refuge with God. Verily, He (God) is the All-Hearer, All-Knower” (Quran, 7: 200)

These things have been around before the dawn of man. Observing us and learning about our lifestyles and psyches. They have had extensive practice and operating experience on deceiving us and convincing us.

Took this from a website:
"That which clearly distinguishes the Jinn from mankind, are their powers and abilities. God has given them these powers as a test for them. If they oppress others with them, then they will be held accountable. By knowing of their powers, we can often make sense of much of the mysteries which go on around us. One of the powers of the Jinn, is that they are able to take on any physical form they like. Thus, they can appear as humans, animals or anything else."

There is more but I'll just stop here..

Asher7
#54 Posted : 1/29/2019 11:24:04 AM

Professional Tracker

I hadn’t heard about Mr. Furnas and his decision to go meet up with the entities. That’s some sobering reality.

I’ve never been able to get to the point of seeing another realm. I’ve never gotten red flag alarm bells although I have been seeing a lot of things out of the corner of my eye since having dmt in my system, like the “shoo” lady, quick flashes but that could be anything. So far the entirety of my experience lessons has been, “don’t get so angry when you’re frustrated and be nicer to people”, so there’s a chance dmt isn’t entirely “bad”, unless part two of the lesson is going to continue as “because it’s easier to swindle them”

I will say though with other psychs I’ve experienced you have equal potential to go up as you do down so with the degree of “strange” involved when people report on their good experiences, it would make sense it can go equally bad, so it seems entirely possible that people are having some profoundly dark experiences.

#55 Posted : 1/29/2019 11:34:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

let*s play this as a game, so everyone can participate:

so the premisses from op are:

dmt is a vehicle to another dimension

the inhabitants of this dimension are all malevolent

what does malevolent mean? it is just the opposite of benevolent

how can one discern the two? malevolence brings problems and pain, benevolence brings joy and happiness.

so, *can* we make a choice? *can* we opt for happiness in the dmt-realm?

op says "no" because the experience was thrown at him, and he had to struggle to "get out of it" again.

and: his opinion is, that these "beings" seem to bleed over into our dimension, our physical reality. so, could all the destruction, cruelty, inhumaneness and addiction *be caused" by those bleed-overs?

as far as addiciton goes, it always starts with *ingesting an addictive substance*, and ignoring the instinctive reaction of the body. Remember your first drink, your first cigarette? not the flowery taste that advertisements made one believe... but sickness and discomfort. meet malevolence again.

what brought all the addicts into this? the believe, that there was something to gain from the experience... which, pondered deeply, leaves nothing but illusions and absolutely nothing, that could be gained from an addictive substance.

but free will still let*s us make the choice to act against our instincts. so we were free from the beginning to choose. we just got bamboozled into believing wrong facts and acting upon those.

if the facts change, and we see things clearly as they are, the illusion breaks apart and leaves... well in this case, following the argumentation, nothing but desctruction and horror that awaits in the dmt-realm.

far fetched?

endlessness
#56 Posted : 1/29/2019 11:40:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

332211 wrote:

how can one discern the two? malevolence brings problems and pain, benevolence brings joy and happiness.

When you exercise, you suffer temporarily.. It may suck to do it, be difficult, bring some level of pain. And yet long term it may be extremely beneficial.

So how do we discern good from bad if bad may be just a temporary (and necessary) part of the path that leads to good?

#57 Posted : 1/29/2019 11:45:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

well, the only thing that went after me during exercise was that swine of a thought "i don*t want to exercise anymore". i have never been insulted, suffocated, belittled or otherwise threatened during exercise.

if someone wants to go into the dmt-space for "training", well, why not? but how to prepare for "enemies" that seem to control the experience?

and why should one do that at all? why not mingle with more positive energy ^^

pete666
#58 Posted : 1/29/2019 12:46:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
pete666 wrote:

Worked for me, maybe I'm just lucky?
Twisted Evil Love Thumbs down Stop Thumbs up

Dont't know if lucky, but defnitely blessed.
Acceptance of the fact that our reality is not real doesn't in fact mean it is not real. It just leads to better understanding what real means.

aaalyafei
#59 Posted : 1/29/2019 12:52:58 PM
DMT-Nexus member

332211 wrote:
let*s play this as a game, so everyone can participate:

so the premisses from op are:

dmt is a vehicle to another dimension

the inhabitants of this dimension are all malevolent

what does malevolent mean? it is just the opposite of benevolent

so, *can* we make a choice? *can* we opt for happiness in the dmt-realm?

op says "no" because the experience was thrown at him, and he had to struggle to "get out of it" again.

and: his opinion is, that these "beings" seem to bleed over into our dimension, our physical reality. so, could all the destruction, cruelty, inhumaneness and addiction *be caused" by those bleed-overs?

as far as addiciton goes, it always starts with *ingesting an addictive substance*, and ignoring the instinctive reaction of the body. Remember your first drink, your first cigarette? not the flowery taste that advertisements made one believe... but sickness and discomfort. meet malevolence again.

what brought all the addicts into this? the believe, that there was something to gain from the experience... which, pondered deeply, leaves nothing but illusions and absolutely nothing, that could be gained from an addictive substance.

but free will still let*s us make the choice to act against our instincts. so we were free from the beginning to choose. we just got bamboozled into believing wrong facts and acting upon those.

if the facts change, and we see things clearly as they are, the illusion breaks apart and leaves... well in this case, following the argumentation, nothing but desctruction and horror that awaits in the dmt-realm.

far fetched?

Wise words my friend.

aaalyafei
#60 Posted : 1/29/2019 1:51:22 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I never went into the dmt world with ill intent. I am an extremely peaceful and non-confrontational person. I have been so my entire life, my entire family is the same. I am well known by everyone for being like this.
I have been told on multiple occasions that I'm one of the most calm and chilled people they're ever met. I didn't go inside to pick a fight.

I am a spiritual, moral and open-minded person and I went there hoping I would get something beneficial and inspiring AND meet these beings WHATEVER they were and interact with them positively, I wanted to travel and learn from them and I wanted them to show me things that I wouldn't be able to know otherwise.

I'm not a dmt expert but those creatures are clear as day and obvious. If you ingest it correctly and at a decent dose, almost everyone sees them from the hundreds of stories I've read online. There are so many commonalities existing between countless dmt experiences when it comes to these things. Coincidence? They almost always come. It felt like they were waiting to jump on the opportunity to interact with us.

DMT unlocks something else and if you have done real dmt you will know what I'm talking about. I've done psychedelics, to even put this in the same category is ridiculous from an experience perspective.

I tunnel-visioned and brainwashed myself for over a year, reading countless excellent experiences, expecting to have the most profound and positively life-changing scenario.
I believed nothing less than that going in. Even the second time.
I was literally smiling my heart out with EXTREME feelings of peace and tranquility after coming off the first trip, completely satisfied and wanting to go even further.

I am happy to see a couple of people here seeing the real truth about these things. Unfortunately some have taken much longer than I have to come to the same and obvious conclusions. I stress the words 'obvious'. At least it was for me.

PREV12345NEXT»