We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT»
Don't trust the entities. They are not here to be kind to you. Options

aaalyafei
#1 Posted : 1/26/2019 2:33:12 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Accessories:
Volcano Digit vaporizer with a liquid pad at 230 degrees celsius.
nn-DMT freebase.

For some time now, I've desperately wanted to visit the dmt plane of existence to see what it's all about.
And here it is.

40 mgs:
Took 3 big inhalations, put the bag down and was instantly transported to an extremely inviting place.
I felt no fear, just calmness and comfort. I didn’t even try to let go, it just happened naturally.
As I flew through these beautiful geometric pyramids and landscapes, kind of like looking through a kaleidoscope, I could see the presence of a being that was creating these images that I blissfully took flight through. There was a creature throwing this architecture towards me. The entire experience was just that. Blissful flight through architecture. As this creature was showing me this glamorous area, another one was subtly showing me the middle finger, but I brushed it off and pretended I didn't see it.
My eyes were closed through the entire experience, but it was as if i was seeing through my eyelids in intense color and clarity, just as I would normally with my eyes open. Equally as real or more.
As I was there, I was smiling and saying out loud, “These definitely aren’t angels, I don’t know what you are but you are definitely not angels.” (as in I just felt like they were another entity, nothing evil or anything, just not angels).

Waited about 30 minutes before traveling again. I wanted to see more.
This time with 50-60 mgs, here is what happened:

I was instantly transported to another plane, another dimension, I don’t want to use the word reality, it was another dimension. I wasn’t high but I was completely there. My entire environment became theirs.
They showed up immediately and didn’t even bother showing me anything alluring like the first encounter, and were hiding so I wouldn’t see them. I knew they were hiding on purpose. They move extremely fast. They were tormenting me and made me feel like I was worthy of torment. They belittled and disrespected me in a way I cannot put into words. They connected something to my tongue and brain and were saying some sort of strange spell/chant/mantra as they were shusshing me in their language and trying to download some negative data into my mind. They were trying to be really sneaky about it. They didn't ask my permission to do that or even consult me before doing that. I could almost taste the bitter metallic wire that they connected into my mouth. It was a similar sensation as to putting your tongue on a battery.
They had sinister vibrations and auras, there were at least two of them present. They were communicating with each other and myself through some foreign inhuman language that I had never heard before. I somewhat understood them through some sort of telepathic communication that one can only really understand by experiencing it first hand, it all had wicked nuances. I don’t remember what was being said initially.

The moment I realized their disturbing motives, unlike the first encounter 30 minutes prior, I immediately stood up from my laying position, they stood behind me so I would not see them. I began to say “There is no God but One” and thought it would scare them off and sooth myself and calm myself down. I tried my hardest to say “There is no God but One” but they stopped me after “There is no God” and covered my mouth so I wouldn’t complete the sentence. They physically tried to shut me up, they covered my mouth again with their 'hands', which were more like thin tendrils. I kept trying to say it over and over but they kept throwing me off and made me forget the words and were trying to shut me up once again. I could hear them in their language saying “I don’t want to hear this s***! Don’t say this s***!”
They wanted nothing to do with God. The very mentioning of the Divine made them wreathe in disgust.

They will try and entice you, temp you and attract you initially so you can trust them and think they are doers of good. Some of you that I have spoken to after this experience said that they did this for some months until they realized what these entities were actually doing.

I believe, they noticed and helped me fully let go during the first experience and took advantage of that. The second time, they wanted me to let go again and submit and not fight back when they wanted to download something specific into my head. I don't know what it was but the whole experience and their attitude tells me it wasn't something good AT ALL.
Why couldn't they just ask me if they could do it first? Why would they need to do it? They must gain something. I do NOT trust anything that behaves like that.

I was finally able to speak normally and vocalize proper sentences after some time and began saying "there is no God but One" many times over and over.
As I was coming back, I looked out into the world and I could see the veil of this dimension slowly return in a graceful way. Like everything was vibrating and shaking off their dimension like when a cat comes out of water and shakes the water off to show the fur underneath.
As this was happening, I felt them touching my arms and standing behind me just outside my vision. I was rubbing my arms saying “Get the f*** off me you vile disgusting creatures, stay away from me you dirty things.”

Remember, you are not high, I have done a vast array of drugs during my life, this was nothing like the sort. It was not an experience like doing drugs, you are sober and your thoughts are clear as day. It is nothing but the immediate transport to their plane of existence. Everything around me became much more solid and mechanically concrete, colorful with a beige tint and vibrant in a terrifying ominous way. The world around me had taken some sort of industrial rigid shape and formation. It was their land within ours. Their dimension. This is where those creatures operate and whisper to us from.
Many of them are sinful and evil beings, their only agenda is to misguide their peers and misguide us. They work together.
DMT is not a drug. It is an extremely powerful tool for communication with them. That place you forcibly visit allows them to directly affect you unlike their much weaker influence when we are in a normal state.
Do not associate with them. Do not invite them into your life. They are real, intelligent, self-aware and calculating beings as many of you have noticed and experienced over and over again from what I've read from various people on this nexus.

Have a questioning attitude next time you deal with them and see how they respond to you.

They seem to have very sophisticated and powerful technology.
Visit them at your own risk. My advice, don’t visit them at all. I learnt what I needed to, I could feel it and see it all as clear as I could see the sun in the sky and their sinisterness and evil intent was extremely obvious.
Don't blindly trust them if you meet them again like many of us do.

Mod ##Moved to the welcome area since it seemed more suitable due to the report

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

abusedtoaster
#2 Posted : 1/26/2019 2:52:29 PM

Scrumptious

How can anything be less than divine?
X

pete666
#3 Posted : 1/26/2019 3:04:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, dmt realms may be experienced as very real. Sometimes much more real than our current reality.
But the question is not whether they are real or not. The question is whether we understand what they are trying to tell us.
Acceptance of the fact that our reality is not real doesn't in fact mean it is not real. It just leads to better understanding what real means.

DmnStr8
#4 Posted : 1/26/2019 3:29:46 PM

Come what may

Paranoid delusions from a person who believes in fairy tales. Your fairy tales and old man in the sky are nonsense. Religions the world over have deceived people and lied. I hope you see this someday. Your apostasy is waiting.

Smoalk moar!
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

OneIsEros
#5 Posted : 1/26/2019 4:24:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

No. You do not understand what you have experienced. Read these articles. They are the only pieces of literature I have ever read that expressed genuine insight into what DMT experiences are. Nick Sand spent more time in the DMT breakthrough world than any human to exist in world history. That's not an exaggeration. He was the LSD chemist who synthesized orange sunshine in the 60's, and spent decades making psychedelics with religious devotion. He was also the person who figured out it could be smoked - before that, it was only injected or taken orally with harmalas.

Do not be so arrogant as to believe that your trifling experience outweighs the knowledge contained in these two articles. Any time somebody says anything about DMT that contradicts what is written here, I simply dismiss that person. Read it. Read it again. Then read it again. And again. Periodically. For the rest of your life. If you are going to even consider taking, or talking, about DMT.

http://psychedelicfronti...red-world-dmt-nick-sand/

http://psychedelicfronti...-bit-more-dmt-nick-sand/

aaalyafei
#6 Posted : 1/26/2019 4:38:48 PM
DMT-Nexus member

OneIsEros wrote:
No. You do not understand what you have experienced. Read these articles. They are the only pieces of literature I have ever read that expressed genuine insight into what DMT experiences are. Nick Sand spent more time in the DMT breakthrough world than any human to exist in world history. That's not an exaggeration. He was the LSD chemist who synthesized orange sunshine in the 60's, and spent decades making psychedelics with religious devotion. He was also the person who figured out it could be smoked - before that, it was only injected or taken orally with harmalas.

Do not be so arrogant as to believe that your trifling experience outweighs the knowledge contained in these two articles. Any time somebody says anything about DMT that contradicts what is written here, I simply dismiss that person. Read it. Read it again. Then read it again. And again. Periodically. For the rest of your life. If you are going to even consider taking, or talking, about DMT.

http://psychedelicfronti...red-world-dmt-nick-sand/

http://psychedelicfronti...-bit-more-dmt-nick-sand/

So the vast number of people who have met these things are all talking rubbish? One person and only one person has the right insight with their experiences? It is people like you with closed minds that have tunnel vision. I will read your links but I will take it as just another view towards this subject. Like any intelligent person should do and contemplate on. Don't shut the door. I won't either. What I experienced was what I experienced. Clear as day.

Some food for thought:
A warning to my fellow psychonauts regarding hyperspace entities (wall of text alert!)
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...00_DisplayPost1_NameCell

dragonrider
#7 Posted : 1/26/2019 4:41:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Maybe.....maybe not.

0_o
#8 Posted : 1/26/2019 6:02:12 PM

ⁿ°ⁿ↔ρ└ªγ³r κhªrªκτ³r

"There is no devil outside your head but he'll get you anyway"
Robert Day.

PsyDuckmonkey
#9 Posted : 1/26/2019 6:50:34 PM

witch

Just a question... Did you read NGC_2246's little... 'rant' before, or after your experience with these atheist entities? f in fact you read it before, and all the 'other' reports you are referencing, isn't it possible that your mind just created a hallucination based on what you read? Also, I'm not sure why you even considered the possibility that the beings you met were, or should be angels in the first place. If you're Muslim or Christian, I'm sure according to your beliefs, the angels of God have better things to do than to entertain junkies...?

ADD: Since you're saying you've used psychedelics before, you must be familiar with the immensely deep effect your thoughts have on the geometry and quality of the trip. For me, dark thoughts tended to result in dark and disturbing imagery, sexual thoughts in sexual imagery, being outside and feeling in touch with nature in living, plantlike, wholesomely natural imagery... Even on sub-doses of acid, sometimes just being annoyed made everyone around me on the bus or tram seem menacing and ugly. When I realized I was the one doing it, the distortion disappeared, but before that it was real to me, to the point where absurdly enough, even all the discussions I overheard were incredibly sinister and malicious sounding... So... it's quite possible you took your own darkness with you, and met that darkness. Like Luke Skywalker in the tree in Empire Strikes Back...

You decided to post in the "high quality topics compilation" of all places. Why? What made you think this was the right place to post something that should normally go in First steps in Hyperspace, or Welcome discussion? - It got moved, thanks mods.
Do you believe in the THIRD SUMMER OF LOVE?

Handel
#10 Posted : 1/26/2019 10:59:41 PM

Little sheep lost in woods

One thing to consider: this was just one of the infinite dimensions in existence. Just because you ended up in a land where evolution took these creatures towards a path that you consider "evil", don't discount the other ones. Even in our world, not everyone is peachy.

FranLover
#11 Posted : 1/26/2019 11:13:58 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Heaven is not waiting for everyone it seems...But for those lucky, venture!
Oh and by the way, I bet twelve year old girls could manage a trip better.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Asher7
#12 Posted : 1/26/2019 11:54:21 PM

Professional Tracker

Dream people are evil too.

OneIsEros
#13 Posted : 1/27/2019 12:09:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

aaalyafei wrote:

So the vast number of people who have met these things are all talking rubbish?

Yes, they are.

Edit: The rest of this post redacted for social etiquette.

abusedtoaster
#14 Posted : 1/27/2019 1:14:54 AM

Scrumptious

Zzz (delete post)
X

Th Entity
#15 Posted : 1/27/2019 1:49:35 AM

I can't think of anything important or deep to add here, excuse me!

Well you claim that those entities are bad..BUT.. what if you are the bad one who was just too ignorant to understand and appreciate them. Lets say the experience is 100% real..check the facts: You go there uninvited and they greet you and you feel disgusted by them touching you and you call them disgusting, saying go away from me etc.. and then you start saying "There is no god but one" Wut? man..cmmon, ofc they wont be nice what you expect? I bet that when someone welcomes you into their home you dont start conversations like that or atleast i hope. Very happy

I can say the same for religion: Jesus was a liar with mental health issues who believes hes the choosen one (huge ego) and he made fake promises so he can be elected as the leader, today this is known as being politician during elections, every religion is cancer to me because there were more wars in the world over religion than anything else, look syria for example from 2015 to 2018. Religion is a tool for control.. nothing else, the followers believe in god (the creator and savior) meanwhile they never saw or talked to him, this is schizophernic. THIS IS ONLY MY PERSONAL OPINION NO OFFENSE TOWARDS NOBODY AND NOONE SHOULD TAKE IT PERSONAL, I COULD BE WRONG!

P.S. - Excuse my language and tone but i dont like and i dont enjoy seeing personal opinions being forced on the masses as "the secret truth". Stop

Icyseeker
#16 Posted : 1/27/2019 3:36:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I feel that if Jesus wanted power he would not have chosen to die on the cross.
May wisdom permeate through your life.

"What is survival if you do not survive whole. Ask the Bene Teilax that. What if you no longer hear the music of life. Memories are not enough unless they call you to noble purpose." God Emperor Leto ii

"The only past which endures lies wordlessly within you." God Emperor Leto ii

FranLover
#17 Posted : 1/27/2019 6:12:15 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Icyseeker wrote:
I feel that if Jesus wanted power he would not have chosen to die on the cross.

powerful words. Thumbs up
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Asher7
#18 Posted : 1/27/2019 6:56:48 AM

Professional Tracker

People who claim to be religious but clearly are lieing to do bad things = religion is bad. People claim to be musicians and clearly are not = their songs suck, but music is still good. Go figure that calibration.Confused

Maybe you guys should compare yourselves to people who come here and can’t figure out how to dmt. Perhaps when it comes to approaching a higher power, your doing it wrong. Ego will do that, demand everything make sense according to your head’s logic. The result can sometimes lead to a person being blind to things right there in plain view.

Anyways I won’t point out anything of possible intrest so as to not “bible bash”, I trust if you’re interested you’ll know where to look.

AcaciaConfusedYah
#19 Posted : 1/27/2019 6:58:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

Thanks for the memo. Laughing Twisted Evil

Technically, people are entities. Shocked Trees are entities. Animals... fungi... molecules....

Lotta entities out there. In the past, I've found myself in frequent situations where I trust people, yet they break the trust, but I still want to trust again. Therefor I (my judgement) cannot be trusted! Trust is a weird thing anyways.

Who's to say anyone can be trusted?

Sounds like you had a pretty cool DMT experience until you decided that you didn't want to trust what ever you thought you were trusting. And even then, in my perspective, it was still pretty neat! But, I am not the religious type, so if I found myself yelling about "one god" - then I'd probably step back from psychedelics and try to integrate for a bit.

What if the sources that have told you that there is only one god cannot be trusted? They are entities, after all....

Take Care,
ACY

Sometimes it's good for a change. Other times it isn't.

hug46
#20 Posted : 1/27/2019 9:58:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

AcaciaConfusedYah wrote:

Who's to say anyone can be trusted?

Exactly.

I think that it is quite rude to call someones obviously quite harrowing experience trifling and is probably not very helpful to say that they believe in fairy tales and nonsense. I like a lot of what Nick sands has written but it is a common human fallacy to state someones opinions that we agree with to be more genuine than the opinions of someone that we don't. Especially when it comes to a DMT experience. An experience that no one can really say that they fully understand.

123NEXT»