We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Naru has a message for us all Options

Cluelessness
#1 Posted : 1/23/2019 12:22:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

PRE-CONDITIONS
(mind)Set: Curious, eager to have a spiritual experience, meditative.
(physical condition) Set: Perfect.
Setting (location): Comfortably at home.
time of day: Took the dose at 8pm.
recent drug use: None.
last meal: Vegetarian lasagna at 2pm.

PARTICIPANT
body weight: 57kg, more less.
known sensitivities: Not that I know of.
history of use: First time on Aya, had experienced Mezcaline once before.

BIOASSAY

Substance(s): Ayahuasca (caapi + DMT)
Dose(s): 1 single dose: 70g caapi + 40mg DMT
Method of administration: Oral infusion

EFFECTS

Administration time: T= As fast as I coould. Tasted like butt.
Duration: 4 hours since I took it.
First effects:
Peak: There were two peaks: the first one from 1 to 2:15 and the other one from 2:30 to 3:45.
Come down: 15 minutes after the final peak.
Baseline:

Intensity (overall): 4
Evaluation / notes: Very intense, loads of information to process.

OPTIONAL
Pleasantness: 4 during the first peak, 1 during the second.
Implesantness: 0 during the first peak, 3 during the second.
Visual Intensity: 4

AFTER-EFFECTS

Hangover: 0
Afterglow: 0

So here's how I lived my first experience on aya:

My husband and I took the dose at the same time. He started feeling the effects first, it took me a little longer. Everything started when I started feeling nauseous. It first hit me while I was leaning on my toilet. A dark screen showed before me and many colors were flowing on it. I felt like I wouldn't be able to open my eyes even if I tried to, so I just sat on my bathroom's floor and let myself go. Soon, those colors started forming shapes. They were pastel colors and they started to build what I called "Kawaiiland". It was like a little girl's dream: unicorns, icecreams, rainbows... My thoughts were in Japanese in that moment. My Japanese in here was just as limited as it is when I'm sober. It felt so good! Don't know how, but I managed to go to my room and lay on my bed next to my husband. He was vomiting and making weird heave noises (poor guy had been like that for a while now). Even though it was a little distracting, it didn't interrupt my trip, it even made me giggle a little bit (sorry, babe) and I felt grateful I was feeling so fine. I also felt empowered. This "cartoon" I was a part from made me feel powerful. I felt it was time to start decreeting things. I was in front of a big audience and everytime I decreeted some of my good wishes, they applauded amd cheered. But there was "someone" who was also supporting me from the back. I recognized this "being" who stood out from everything else and I asked:

- Who are you?
- I am you. I am everyone, but you can call me Naru.
- You are me? So does that mean I am you?
- Indeed. We are everyone and everyone is alive and breathing. Love gives us life. You will give so much life... - it smiled, then it said -We are everyone, but not everyone is conscious. Once everyone is conscious, we'll become ONE. It's sounds like I'm talking about the future, but this is actually now. It's hard to explain this to you, but there's no time. Everything takes place simultaneously and it takes place for a reason. We need to make mistakes in order to learn, we learn to grow, and we need to grow in order to simply BE.

After this message, I felt like the effect was starting to wear out. I thought I was sober and so was my husband, so I told him about my experience. I was even staring to feel hungry. That must have been it... right? As I mentioned before, I speak some Japanese. I didn't notice it in my trip, but Naru means something like "to become", but I wanted to google it anyway and see if there was something more to it. One of the definitions really caught my eye. It said: "It's been done, it's been set, it has become, it has stopped being". This couldn't be just a coincidence. This definition made me realize something... I started feeling dizzy again... it was hitting again... had to go to the bathroom. Man, this second time it hit me was less pink and more like Las Vegas neon, so overstimulating. It was like I was having access to a ton of information and my human mind wasn't being able to process so much. I started feeling bad physically too, but I knew deep inside everything was OK and everything was for a reason. It was one thought, afther another, after another... I was an ant, I was a cat, a student, a teacher, an angel... It was super intense. This time I wasn't able to move. After a while, my husband who was feeling better came near to comfort me. So did one of my cats. They helped me a lot and I felt so much love for them (I still do, I always do, but it was rather special). Eventually my husband left. I was left alone with my cat, who seemed to be protecting me, and we had a beautiful moment together. I was finally able to go back to my room, but everything was still vibrating around and my movements were still leaving a tail. After some minutes, I felt sober again... and I wass filled with an incredible sense of bliss.

Anyway... it was so intense and the message was so clear I just wanted to share it with you all. I know I'm not the only one with this kind of experience and I find that quite amazing. It can't be just a concidence, can it?

Thank you for reading! Love you all!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Sunnyside
#2 Posted : 1/23/2019 10:27:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cluelessness wrote:

Anyway... it was so intense and the message was so clear I just wanted to share it with you all. I know I'm not the only one with this kind of experience and I find that quite amazing. It can't be just a concidence, can it?

Thank you for reading! Love you all!

Yes, probably not a coincidence.
Then again, maybe just a coincidence.

And thank you for writing, it is a worthwhile read.
" Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon
"No, they never did turn me into a toad." - Pete (O Brother, Where Art Thou?)
"Are you a time traveller?" "No, I think I'm more of a time prisoner." - Nadia Vulvokov (Russian Doll)

rOm
#3 Posted : 1/24/2019 3:16:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very well written first post and 1 trip report.
I can read you have some discipline and also the good intentions to use this tools ( as much as getting used by them as it is circular energy I'd feel).
Now it really interest me how the subconscious works.
hard to tell if you get this info from the blackbox ( like all memory even those that you do'nt remember ) or just got a "spirit" or "entity" that kinda live outside of our current realm but maybe it doesn't matter.

It's good to keep an open mindset of possible different interpretations.
Looks like you've been well adviced to start on your journey with these mindexpanding substances and welcome to the Nexus !!

Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

PlantTraveller
#4 Posted : 1/24/2019 10:07:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I loved reading this <3 well done for bringing so much back!
Until we are all free, we are none of us free.
Emma Lazarus