We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
salvia beings... Options

starway6
#1 Posted : 1/22/2019 3:44:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ive sent a link with photos of oscars ..hope they get through!

this is what beings looked like to me on my salvia voyages....

they resembeled the larger photo [[[..fourth row down...]] in middle of page ....[multi oscars]

they had this slightly human but inhuman look very much like the gold oscars...

on some salvia journeys ive seen rows of these beings as i floated inbetween rows of these entities as they observed me!

has anyone else seen salvia beings that looked like this link below?

Oscar Statuette Pictures and Photos | Getty Images
https://www.gettyimages.com/photos/oscar-statuette
View and license Oscar Statuette pictures & news photos from Getty Images.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Achilles
#2 Posted : 2/2/2019 12:12:20 AM

I is the obstacle.

i cant truly say ive ever seen a humanoid being. probably the most profound trip with salvia i ever had made me feel like i was being sucked into a loom or something...its like there was this pulling but i felt like it was making me flat but it wasnt like my body was flat but more my soul or something. it was like i wasnt aware of my body at all. i thought it was interesting because i read after alot of people feel like theyre on a conveyer belt on a machine or somthing and i immediatly knew the feeling they were describing. have you ever experienced something like this smokin extract?
This guys ego ^