We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
lsahuasca. Options

javat
#1 Posted : 1/22/2019 3:20:07 PM

ufa yage chiga ña

a year ago I had an experience with 15 g of caapi and 3 seeds of argyreia nervosa
 there was a very interesting interaction between both plants
it seems that caapi "tigrehuasca" is banisteriopsis muricata or red vine strain
 high beta carbolines
 for the method of consumption, chew the fresh 20 grams by absorbing the alkaloids sublingually
 Here in Colombia we use the caapi chewed for sessions before yopo, virola, rapeh in geral.

after an hour I decided to consume the three seeds prepared previously of argyreia nervosa, which only took 15 minutes to take effect
 also eat 5 seeds of datura metel to relieve the nausea

the result I got was an interaction of both compounds
 banisteripsis caapi seems not only to be an imao if you do not have co power and own properties as I add to the experience o.c.v.and c.e.v. colours florescentes, wildlife and all types of visual and tactile
 It was an experience of almost 20 hours long
 high power
 also report a high degree of intoxication due to vasoconstriction, clumsy and robotic movements, bruxism, cramps in the arms and leg
s what caused me a state of pain during the experience.
 to reduce the risks associated with the interaction of imao + lsa take only a few teas of sugar cane, cinnamon, lemon and ginger.

I recently had my first experience with turbina corymbosa
aka ololiuqui
 Needs 13 gr of seeds
about 500 seeds made flour with previous 12 hours of fasting
 I ingested the dry powder with some blackberry juice

I did not get bad effects associated with vasoconstriction, nausea, according to this because of the absence of cyanhydric acid in these seeds

I would like to ask psychonauts of this area, I want to have an experience with lsahuasca again
 for this I have thought to chew 15 gr of caapi to wait an hour until consuming 13 gr of ololiuqui seeds.
to get good results

I am from somewhere in Colombia where it is difficult to get DMT in any plant
 so my idea came up having a plant that contains lsa and another that obtains betacarbolinas or imao
 peace from colombia
AYAHUASQUERO DE CORAZON

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

dragonrider
#2 Posted : 1/22/2019 8:20:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

15 grams of caapi is usually way too little. And chewing is not a good way to get the alkaloids into your system. Brewing of caapi with hot, acidified, boiling water takes hours and hours, so i doubt simply chewing it wil have any effect.

I think you would probably be one of the first to experiment with LSA-huasca, so it is interesting and worth doing for this reason alone.

PsyDuckmonkey
#3 Posted : 1/23/2019 11:54:13 AM

witch

Take care with LSA... It has a dangerously low toxic dose in relation to its psychedelic dosage. I'm not a biochemist, so I have no idea if combining it with harmalas could turn dangerous, but I'd be really, really wary.
Do you believe in the THIRD SUMMER OF LOVE?

javat
#4 Posted : 1/26/2019 9:32:34 PM

ufa yage chiga ña

i decided cook for 8 hours and reduce a paste of caapi leaves .
for me , i have banisteriopsis muricata
and thats is very strong in comparision of b.caapi
i hope that with some drops of the paste and 500 seeds y take good results
AYAHUASQUERO DE CORAZON