We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
cappi leaf? Options

starway6
#1 Posted : 1/22/2019 2:04:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ive had this bag of cappi leafe for over a year and have made teas from it before... i wasnt shure how active cappi leafe is and had doubts it was really cappi leaf but after the black light test it glows strongly green same color that rue glows after being extracted..

knowning that rue glows green under a black light i tested some tea i just made from cappi leaf and it also glows green?

the leaves after being boiled into a tea glow green very strongly every bit as green as rue...

do many other non active plants also glow green under a black light or or just psychoactive plants?//

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Jupitor
#2 Posted : 1/22/2019 3:23:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Harmala alkaloids, present in abundance in Rue and Caapi, glow under black light. B. Caapi leaves definitely contain Harmalas. But they're not as highly concentrated as they are in the vine. Which is why, typically, people use the leaves for their MAOI in Changa, and use the vine for oral preparations. So, yeah. Caapi leaf tea would glow, but not be super active.

The only other psychedelic I know that glows under black light is LSD.

starway6
#3 Posted : 1/22/2019 3:25:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jupitor wrote:
Harmala alkaloids, present in abundance in Rue and Caapi, glow under black light. B. Caapi leaves definitely contain Harmalas. But they're not as highly concentrated as they are in the vine. Which is why, typically, people use the leaves for their MAOI in Changa, and use the vine for oral preparations. So, yeah. Caapi leaf tea would glow, but not be super active.

The only other psychedelic I know that glows under black light is LSD.

So this means that you wont get that green glow with most other non psychedelic plants?

i still have reddish brown stains in my carpet from splashing acacia root bark soup that i was acid bioling a year ago..

as i noticed the cappi leafe tea glow green i also noticed the same green glow on the carpet stains under black light.../..unless the stains were from me making rue extract a year ago i think it was from spilled acacia root bark soup...

if true..that means that acacia bark contains that glowing green stuff also,,,

Jupitor
#4 Posted : 1/22/2019 6:53:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

@starway6- I dunno bro. You should do an experiment. Boil up another batch of Acacia soup and see if it glows and report back.

0_o
#5 Posted : 1/22/2019 9:20:56 PM

ⁿ°ⁿ↔ρ└ªγ³r κhªrªκτ³r

https://erowid.org/libra...2_b_caapi_analysis.shtml

In nearly every case of actual testing leaf is stronger than stem.
0_o